Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 10240
-
05-26-23 07:45 #7210Senior Member

Posts: 93Didn't even get that far. She replied with "I am having a little trouble finding any info with your name and this phone number, have you had it for awhile?" On my text plus number. Couldn't find anything on her number or through reverse image search so I bailed.
Originally Posted by NeedAhig
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 15:47 #7209Regular Member

Posts: 4From the text you received from her, did she say she requires payment up front? If there is a 50% cancellation fee, I'm thinking she's collecting before the session.
Originally Posted by Vinnie727
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 13:41 #7208Senior Member

Posts: 93https://skipthegames.com/posts/deptf...o/562142303374
Anyone take the plunge? I couldn't find much on this, and with the brief texting we did I bailed before it went too far. Thoughts on it?
-
05-25-23 11:25 #7207Senior Member

Posts: 551Redhead
Who is her daughter?? Is she around? Utr?
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 23:05 #7206Senior Member

Posts: 173Is her daughter Maddie? Been trying to contact her.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 23:01 #7205Senior Member

Posts: 702Hold up who was her daughter? Oh so she is legit.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 21:18 #7204Senior Member

Posts: 428Red head
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...iting/46874757
I can only say this, I had good times with her daughter (cream pies) in Lindenwold, and after she went offline, her Mom comes in to the rescue. Mom has a good body, yes she is a MILF, and if she is attracted to you, she will put a good show. I usually go for young girls, but from time to time I like to enjoy a glass of vintage wine. I won't go into details, I recommended another MILF before, but I got backlash, so YMMV.
-
05-24-23 19:11 #7203Senior Member

Posts: 45Anal spinners
Come on guys, share the wealth. It's dry as fuck out there. I need a new hot little spinner type to bang in the ass. Who's good out there?
I've sampled a few and put out my reviews.
-
05-24-23 12:02 #7202Senior Member

Posts: 551Cougar
She looks hot redhead MILF. I reached out and is only doing car dates in Lindenwold.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 09:51 #7201Senior Member

Posts: 253Well that's weird. I've been seeing Simya for the past year and have had nothing but wonderful experiences. Never seen a bad review for her by any member (except for one who didn't appreciate that she was thick LOL). Perhaps an eerie coincidence? Idk I hope she hasn't fallen to the dark side, I was planning to see her today.
Originally Posted by BbwLuver86
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 09:46 #7200Senior Member

Posts: 641Proceed with caution only because usually when an ad has small thumbnails and not larger images, its because someone saved them off STG (ie its not theirs). People who own the pics 99% will have the true larger version.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 07:17 #7199Senior Member

Posts: 43Be careful
Set up a date with this one. I had a bad feeling. Text her when I arrived after I waited outside for a few minutes. Got a text saying he's here followed by a room number. I got the hell out of there. Thinking I'm done with this lovely game.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...r/891828898210
-
05-24-23 00:28 #7198Senior Member

Posts: 702Redhead cougar phoenix
Curious if anyone seen her, I always seems to miss out when she diappears for some time.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/712999338840
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...x/536780783830
-
05-23-23 23:33 #7197Senior Member

Posts: 253Can vouch for this one. Was going to make my own review but this pretty much says what I was going to say. Saw her today, had a great time. She's short and decently thick; very friendly and really gets into it. Very easy to reach and arrange a date with. She told me today was leaving to AC and returning back to the Mt Laurel area after that.
Originally Posted by DeadManTales
[View Original Post]
She's cuban btw lol.
-
05-23-23 10:04 #7196Senior Member

Posts: 551Shitty
They rushed the monger. I won't go don't like being rushed.
Originally Posted by RobSolt1708
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




