Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 10229
-
05-24-23 07:17 #7199Senior Member

Posts: 43Be careful
Set up a date with this one. I had a bad feeling. Text her when I arrived after I waited outside for a few minutes. Got a text saying he's here followed by a room number. I got the hell out of there. Thinking I'm done with this lovely game.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...r/891828898210
-
05-24-23 00:28 #7198Senior Member

Posts: 702Redhead cougar phoenix
Curious if anyone seen her, I always seems to miss out when she diappears for some time.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/712999338840
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...x/536780783830
-
05-23-23 23:33 #7197Senior Member

Posts: 253Can vouch for this one. Was going to make my own review but this pretty much says what I was going to say. Saw her today, had a great time. She's short and decently thick; very friendly and really gets into it. Very easy to reach and arrange a date with. She told me today was leaving to AC and returning back to the Mt Laurel area after that.
Originally Posted by DeadManTales
[View Original Post]
She's cuban btw lol.
-
05-23-23 10:04 #7196Senior Member

Posts: 551Shitty
They rushed the monger. I won't go don't like being rushed.
Originally Posted by RobSolt1708
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 22:58 #7195Senior Member

Posts: 92Juicy Big Butt Columbian
https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...y/900522669143
Had a great session with this one. Could swallow it all and can take a pounding. Real into it. Personable. Feels good if you like them short and thick. Been out of the game for awhile apparently but treat her right guys. She knows her worth
-
05-22-23 11:44 #7194Senior Member

Posts: 45I'm intrigued, shoot me a DM if it isn't too much trouble. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BLM215
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 06:00 #7193Senior Member

Posts: 49Any status?
Anyone got the status on this chick 'Gemini' ?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...0/612695363429
-
05-21-23 21:26 #7192Regular Member

Posts: 13Digging up info
Long time hobbyist use to post under a different name but forgot acct info and had to create a new one. Don't post much anymore as I really don't partake in the fun like I use to. I do like to stay up to date. There is a trick you can use to uncover information on some of the providers it works about 60% depending how smart they are. I'll PM you the trick.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-23 08:53 #7191Senior Member

Posts: 225That's all I got to?
Originally Posted by Ramcious
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 20:57 #7190Senior Member

Posts: 50Jenny returns
She posted regularly under the same name, probably 5 or 6 years ago (if not longer) I saw her a few times, I think it was off 130 in Cinnaminson. I remember her dates being pretty solid back then, but she definitely partied. This was a pretty long break for her, I might try for a SS for old times sake.
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 20:27 #7189Senior Member

Posts: 164Check your inbox.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 14:59 #7188Senior Member

Posts: 3006Can pm the info I want to see how she look in arrest photos.
Originally Posted by WillieZee914
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 01:08 #7187Senior Member

Posts: 67Where did you search
What kind of digging turned up info on the number? Google only pulls up the ads and not much else.
Originally Posted by WillieZee914
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 22:25 #7186Senior Member

Posts: 164Proceed with caution
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...5/516574424976
New add popped up, a little digging into the phone number found that she (the owner of the phone) was arrested twice in Florida for robbing clients.
Proceed with caution.
I don't want to post the articles it has a name attached to it, but she didn't look healthy in the photos either.
Just be careful.
-
05-16-23 14:41 #7185Senior Member

Posts: 165She did the same to me
Texting back and forth the whole time even after I arrived in the parking lot. She asked me to remind her how long I was staying and then ghosted. Total waste of time but I might try again because she looks good.
Originally Posted by GambianRoots
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




