Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,116 to 8,130 of 29291
-
05-23-23 20:45 #21176Banned Member

Posts: 51That's pretty bizarre to me.
Originally Posted by Blah0621
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 20:03 #21175Senior Member

Posts: 344I've seen some on fb
When traveling I'll search a parlor and have seen Facebook groups that put mongers on a group that reports us to the world.
Originally Posted by CommonSteve666
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 18:29 #21174Senior Member

Posts: 99Kemi Pricing
Kemi may be "pretty", but asking FOUR BENJAMINS to do a "fully nude" massage and jerk?!
Originally Posted by Georgei
[View Original Post]
I've heard of 'Golden Pu $$why' syndrome but fuck Kemi, WHERE'S THE FUCK!
-
05-23-23 16:03 #21173Senior Member

Posts: 107I'm sorry. Kemi is a pretty young lady, but her rates are still outrageous. If I read her ad correctly, a 30-minute topless massage with handy is $$. 50. No way can that be justified.
Originally Posted by Dnims
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 14:12 #21172Senior Member

Posts: 204Really not evidence
All she is doing is taking video of people walking in and out of a business. Hardly evidence of wrong doing. If there's enough noise made from neighbors, there could be some investigation. I think that has happened in broad ripple and Irvington. The recorder could post some video to a website, if that concerns you then avoid the business.
Originally Posted by Indiguy
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 12:28 #21171Regular Member

Posts: 11Monica Spa
Can we continue the Monica Spa? Doubtful it's going to open back up.
-
05-23-23 12:10 #21170Senior Member

Posts: 413Evidence
Does anyone have evidence of how the video is used? (LE? Social media? Etc?
Originally Posted by TheDoc147
[View Original Post]
Any personal experience?
-
05-23-23 12:03 #21169Regular Member

Posts: 11Monica Spa
Can we continue the Monica Spa? Doubtful it's going to open back up.
-
05-23-23 10:39 #21168Senior Member

Posts: 140Kemi is back
And has switched up her menu.
Still HJ only, but still sexy AF.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/136191454
-
05-23-23 08:38 #21167Senior Member

Posts: 135Yeah, that's the main reason I don't go to Sweets as often as I'd really like to. Too much out in the open and too many eyes could be on that place. If it's FS I'm looking for I know that are other, not necessarily better, options out there.
Originally Posted by Ferreal1
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 15:44 #21166Senior Member

Posts: 171Same
Yep. Swung by the 1st Cedar spot the other day. I think the owner answered? She was super cute, medium height, nice C's, had one a more professional looking skirt & top. I thought, "oh boy!" So she get going and not 1 min later she goes, "I go get other girl, mmk?" So in walks the other girl. She was younger and decent looking, not as curvy, but gave me the absolute worst massage I've yet to receive. Zero pressure, and just orbited the table maybe three or four times working the same spots. FS was on the menu but opted out. Glad you had a better experience.
Originally Posted by Dozer6872
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 13:55 #21165Senior Member

Posts: 59Una Spa
Tried to check out Lesley's for the first time Saturday morning at 10:30. Door was locked called the number and got no response. I decided to drive over and give Una a shot. I was greeted by a tall attractive woman she led me to a room and took my fee for an hour. She gave a good massage with a few playful slaps on my butt. There was a little of tease before the flip. On the flip she asked what I was needing, I opted for everything. She said she would go it another girl for me. The other girl came in a few minutes later. She was attractive but not as the one who gave me the massage. She did a good job with her part. Has this ever happened to anyone else? This was a first for me.
-
05-22-23 08:05 #21164Senior Member

Posts: 192I've seen many people (not just women) sitting between Arby's & Sweet just hanging out in their car facing south. Always makes me leery.
Originally Posted by TheDoc147
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 06:35 #21163Senior Member

Posts: 135Karen
I'd be willing to bet there is a Karen for all of the AMP's attached to strip malls, which is most of them. You rarely hear of this for any of the few free-standing AMP's. That's why I almost always park away from the AMP and walk. Rarely do I ever park in front of the AMP's. Just my two cents. Karens are freaking everywhere any more. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Rumbl343
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-23 22:12 #21162Senior Member

Posts: 31Fresh Mountain Aire
Made my first trek to mountain aire and I had a dream with Angela. She was cute and maybe mid 30's with small Bs. I paid. 6 for the hour. Decent Massage plenty of teasing before the flip. On the flip we settled on $. 40 for cfs. She left the room and brought back another lady who for a. 25 tip rub my chest and face and let me fiv while Angela began with a CBJ and then mounted for cg. We switched to missionary while the other girl rubbed the boys and the taint while I pounded Angela. Finally blew in the bag and Angela cleaned me up then off to the table shower. We finished back in the room with a nice foot and leg massage till the time was up. I will definitely return!









Reply With Quote



