Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 379 of 1605 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 429 479 879 1379 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 24065
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18395

    Champion at throwing it back. Good Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldMyers  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...519/5347580046

    Most definitely a ball draining session. I will not repeat.

    The hanging belly was a real turn off. She did her best to not make me notice it. I was there so what the heck.

    She is very passionate, vocal, and I just did one position, missionary, where I skeeted in the rubber.

    She's a very nice person.

    But that belly hanging does not match the ad nor her personality.
    She is going by Nova now. She spent lots of time in Springfield. I saw her three times covered service. She likes to work out and I like to pound. I was on the side of the bed with the bathroom wall at my back going at it. I grabbed a hold of the back of her hair, started to slap her ass and pound into her as hard as I could.

    The next thing I knew she was throwing her ass into me and I was bouncing off the wall. A little bit of dirty talk and I was able to match her aggressive rhythm. If you're looking for a girl who will throw her ass back into you she's a must see.

    She looks like the photos in her ad. She has some belly weight. She is attractive, got a nice, ass she could use some fake tits. She's easy to get along and friendly. I never got the impression she was addicted in any way, shape or form.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0016.jpeg‎  

  2. #18394

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Daisuke  [View Original Post]
    The number says it belongs to a man named Ray Charles Morse. Either a pimp or a scam.
    Appreciate the deep dive, I follow her snap and Wynter snap. They always post saying vegas or Tysons. But your info helped out.

  3. #18393

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldMyers  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for reporting.
    Yeh but I usually don't ever go for anyone without a review.

  4. #18392

    I can't remember name

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...519/5347580046

    Most definitely a ball draining session. I will not repeat.

    The hanging belly was a real turn off. She did her best to not make me notice it. I was there so what the heck.

    She is very passionate, vocal, and I just did one position, missionary, where I skeeted in the rubber.

    She's a very nice person.

    But that belly hanging does not match the ad nor her personality.

  5. #18391
    Quote Originally Posted by SexFrustrate23  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her. Menu seems open, but I'm always hesitant to see new providers. She's also at a new hotel in Springfield that I've never been too. I tried to see her last week but she ignored my messages when I arrived at the hotel. I'm dying for a BBBJCIM right now.

    https://callescort.org/240-719-8371
    I went and saw Gigi today and had a good time. I elected for a $100 QV. She is BBW as advertised. I lied down and she gave me a BBBJCIM. I'll probably repeat at some point, she has a nice rack that she lets you play with as well. Enjoy fellas.

  6. #18390

    Choice

    Quote Originally Posted by MjThrill42  [View Original Post]
    She's insisting on protection now
    It's also her body and choice. I strongly don't feel a provider switching from raw to covered. Too much background that's a grey area and to dissect. She's been in the game a while and provided unprotected, as I've seen posted.

  7. #18389
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  8. #18388
    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/015388172106

    She's been thoroughly review on the board.
    She's insisting on protection now

  9. #18387

    You've saved some people, potentially

    Quote Originally Posted by RickNva  [View Original Post]
    Saw the pictures in ad, gave it a second look after learning she is in Woodbridge area. Then today, while having work related business at an area high school, saw someone that looked a lot like her. Not a 100% guaranteed match, but close enough to be related. If you dream of her, check her age closely.
    Thanks for reporting.

  10. #18386

    Check her age closely.

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEmail786  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/540-666-7945

    Has anyone seen this one? Looks very nice and my type I would love to have a dream with her.
    Saw the pictures in ad, gave it a second look after learning she is in Woodbridge area. Then today, while having work related business at an area high school, saw someone that looked a lot like her. Not a 100% guaranteed match, but close enough to be related. If you dream of her, check her age closely.

  11. #18385

    Looks like Ella is back

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/015388172106

    She's been thoroughly review on the board.

  12. #18384

    Could be legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Daisuke  [View Original Post]
    The number says it belongs to a man named Ray Charles Morse. Either a pimp or a scam.
    Number also is listed for "Tehler" (age 22) in Las Vegas. Ray Charles is listed as a relative. Other ads on Adult Search and Models World show someone who looks like the same person with dark hair. Rates aren't shown. If anyone partakes please post.

  13. #18383

    I Have Also Noticed:

    It's true, the reviews over at PD hardly ever have any details.

    It's always the escort was great / perfect, bla, bla, bla and I must see her again etc.

    There are many ways to provide details without being lewd.

    Does, PD discourage details?

    I've seen a few bad reviews and the escort always tells her side of the story.

    Wow, $350 and no pussy? She has a lot of nerve.

    You should leave a review on her. Warning other mongers.

    Happy Hunting & Sessions!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alien988  [View Original Post]
    Saw two providers last week from the PD site. I don't normally see these types of girls but thought I would experiment and see if the grass is greener. I chose two providers that had a dozen+ extremely positive 'reviews' on the PD site. However, every review seems to be neutered or sanitized because the reviews never mention any details on the service so you are only left with what the provider states on their ad's 'menu'.

    The first provider is Belle22 https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Belle22. We met in the lobby at an extremely high-end hotel in NOVA. She is exactly as pictured smoking hot with red hair a tight ass, tattoos, and piercings. The age is probably 19 to 22. Agreed to 3. 5 $$ hhr started with a lapdance and then a CBJ (I was expecting non-GFE) Her BJ skills are probably the best I have ever seen from someone so young. Uses her hands, lots of suction to create a 'vacuum-like feeling', and deepthroat. I figured out however that apparently FS was an upsell (None of damn PD reviews even mention this). However, CBJ was more than enough to finish as she did excellent work there. She is very friendly and seems to enjoy what she is doing. She would be a 10/10 if she opened up to GFE and dropped the upselling.

  14. #18382

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrifter  [View Original Post]
    Was curious if anyone has seen her before. I looked for more information but couldn't find anything. She also hangs with Wynter who I'm also interested about.

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...?cat=6208&wn=1
    The number says it belongs to a man named Ray Charles Morse. Either a pimp or a scam.

  15. #18381

    Dc

    Is there much activity in the city? Going to be in later this week but without a car. Hoping to get to something using Metro or Uber / Lyft.

    Not sure how the hotel is setup but outcall may be an option.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape