Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 394 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 444 494 894 1394 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 26374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20479

    Jazmin

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Met her at her place in ok area on north side near freeway. Place was not very well taken care of. She is a smoker. You will find out why she does not post face pics. She is heavier than pics. Everything covered. I will not repeat.
    Looks like She posted Face pics here.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/54113538

    Is this her?

    HG87.

  2. #20478

    Attractive starts at 400

    Quote Originally Posted by TheToxicKing  [View Original Post]
    It's my birthday, I'm looking for someone reliable and somewhat attractive for 200 or less, help?
    You and have d a couple of more Benjis if you want someone good looking with a full set of healthy teeth.

  3. #20477

    Took one for the team

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Met her at her place in ok area on north side near freeway. Place was not very well taken care of. She is a smoker. You will find out why she does not post face pics. She is heavier than pics. Everything covered. I will not repeat.

  4. #20476
    Senior Member


    Posts: 384
    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    Okay, here it is.
    Looks like a giant fart waiting to cut loose. My ex used to say some women have no clue how to cover themselves.

  5. #20475

    Aj

    Give her a try. She is reliable and affordable. She is a crack user though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/262090005293

    Maybe not your cup of tea though.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheToxicKing  [View Original Post]
    It's my birthday, I'm looking for someone reliable and somewhat attractive for 200 or less, help?

  6. #20474

    Birthday boy

    It's my birthday, I'm looking for someone reliable and somewhat attractive for 200 or less, help?

  7. #20473

    Penelope Ryder

    Penelope.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...i/576324721847

    Good head game. Deep throats you and variation with technique.

  8. #20472

    Once Again Failed to Post

    Okay, here it is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails badonkadonk.jpg‎  

  9. #20471

    Badonkadonk

    A couple of months ago I posted a link to a black woman cutting up a feral hog, dressed in a skin tight body suit. I mean the black woman was in the skin tight body suit, not the hog. Anyway she had an ASS the three of us could jump on like a trampoline and never hit each other. In the Black community that's called a Badonkadonk butt. Well guys, I don't know if this is her sister, her cousin, her daughter or just another freak of nature, but if you like ASS and LOTS OF IT, here's one for you! Ol' Coochie going to sink his teef into that, fo shuh! Digits for any of you sick fucks that are nasy, ass eating.

    Coochie (Ass man 'til I die) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

    P.S. And that ass could kill me!

  10. #20470

    Legit BBW MILF

    I have been super busy so I haven't had a lot of time to peruse this wonderful website lately or even partake in much fun. However, this week I made some time for some much needed stress relief. I was in the mood for a larger one, and this one caught my eye. I had seen a few posts of hers but I hadn't seen a review. I decide to TOFTT. I am glad I did. A very pleasant experience.

    Now, if bigger MILFS aren't your thing than you may want to pass. Honestly, I didn't know what to expect. She was in a nicer hotel. When I arrived, she met me in lobby. She is big but is covered in tats and has a very pretty face. She seemed extremely nice and pleasant. Real chill vibe and never once felt rushed or or at all in danger. She is a pro's pro. She knows how to go deep all the way to your balls that is for sure. The main event came and I did not last very long. She was tight and felt good. Way too good. I did a half hour but if MSOG was on the table I'd spend the hour for sure. I didn't inquire about MSOG.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...g/639103551266

  11. #20469
    Quote Originally Posted by Vrod698  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Nikki Snoww? She has an OF. Looks a little too good to be true.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/048954020954
    After several attempts she finally responded with 300 for a hhr, but would "work with me". I tried, but we never got close in negotiations.

  12. #20468

  13. #20467

    Jazmin or Mariah. Any pics intel


  14. #20466

    Nyree

    I gave Nyree a go this morning. Full hr session at my place. I'd like to share the nitty gritty details (braggart) but I know that's just going to get my dick stuck in the dirt. So ill leave that to those squealing dirty dicks out there that can't make their own negotiations without back stabbing me with my post. I will say, she's the real deal, very new and her pics are positively accurate but don't do her justice. Easy to setup and no bs conversation. A true 100 lb spinner with a well endowed chest and pointers. She drives herself and actually arrived early. Donation was asked for up front but accepted it on her way out without question. She is clean & drug free. Morning girl that said she is avail up to 2:30 pm.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/959773649795

  15. #20465

    Nikki Snow

    Has anyone seen Nikki Snoww? She has an OF. Looks a little too good to be true.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/048954020954

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape