Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10806
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan5555  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4073657896

    Ran across this one and looks fun. Anyone seen her or have any info?
    Most likely fake if they start off with hello my dear.

  2. #10805

    Anyone seen this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4073657896

    Ran across this one and looks fun. Anyone seen her or have any info?

  3. #10804

    Inbox emptied

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack1964  [View Original Post]
    Hey bud,

    Your mailbox is full.

    Sorry for the unrelated post, didn't know any other way to tell ya!
    Thanks. I had no idea.

  4. #10803
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Looks who is back. There are videos out but can't remember where.

    Would not recommend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...f/747366901607

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/136568259
    Isn't this girl knocked up every other week? Yikes.

  5. #10802

    JK your mailbox is full

    Hey bud,

    Your mailbox is full.

    Sorry for the unrelated post, didn't know any other way to tell ya!

  6. #10801
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Violet

    Looks who is back. There are videos out but can't remember where.

    Would not recommend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...f/747366901607

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/136568259

  7. #10800

    Caitlin

    No, but there are plenty of reviews of her on TER.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]

  8. #10799

    Been over a year

    Quote Originally Posted by JayStrykerHard  [View Original Post]
    Any recent experiences with Renee in DeLand? Appreciate any intel. Thanks.
    Since I've seen but she was staying at a decent apt complex on 44 just west of downtown area. I haven't been able to get the last number I had for her to work. She's very friendly and GFE attractive lady. Very accommodating and not a clock watcher. I started seeing Keri instead and just never got back in touch with her.

  9. #10798

    Caitlin Kincaid


  10. #10797

    Mariah

    Took a chance on this one.

    Def the girl in the pics. Little 5 ft hottie. Perfect ddd titties with the nicest small nipples. Great body as shown. Great ass.

    Downside, very mechanical, wants to get you in and out. Super quick CBJ, will not do bbj, no GFE. Lets you suck them pretty nipples and play with pussy. But juast wanted me to bend her over and be done. I usually would of left after she said no bbj but she has a hot body, so fuck it.

    Will not repeat, though. Not worth it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/136382362

  11. #10796
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Look at this marketing genius. She has her holding a firearm in the picture.

    Instantly goes on my don't ever see list.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lando/13619506
    Ad is gone, who was it?

  12. #10795
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    My call stay away

    Look at this marketing genius. She has her holding a firearm in the picture.

    Instantly goes on my don't ever see list.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lando/13619506

  13. #10794
    Quote Originally Posted by JayStrykerHard  [View Original Post]
    Any recent experiences with Renee in DeLand? Appreciate any intel. Thanks.
    If you are referring to Lady Renee she is a sweetheart.

  14. #10793

    Renee

    Any recent experiences with Renee in DeLand? Appreciate any intel. Thanks.

  15. #10792
    Yes, I agree Camilla wouldn't, I've had to my house, taken her out to restaurants, etc, but the concern in this case was the the person I was talking to did not seem to be Camilla. People get their phones taken. I had this happen with another provider in the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisB642  [View Original Post]
    I've known Camilla for a long time and I see her every week, she would never set you or anybody up. She truly enjoys what she does and she wants guys to be a regular. I never heard anybody say she was sketchy before. She's going to live in Orlando again soon and she was only living in Kissimmee temporarily. She is using a Wi-Fi app and have very spotty Wii so she's not always on and the Wi-Fi app she uses completely sucks so it's hard for her to send pictures on the app. You just have to be patient with her and you'll have a great time like I always do.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape