Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 699 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 199 599 649 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 749 799 1199 1699 ... LastLast
Results 10,471 to 10,485 of 41259
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30789

    The Ghosting

    Quote Originally Posted by ShakingString8  [View Original Post]
    I had a horrible experience with her a few months ago. Was texting her and we agreed to meet up at a certain time that same day. I'm giving her updates as I get closer and she's texting me back. As soon as I get to the address she gave, all I get is radio silence from her. I drove 45 minutes out of my way and waited 15 minutes in the parking lot just to get crickets. Super frustrating when we were just talking.
    That's more the rule than the exception with her. I was stupid to tolerate it. But once you FINALLY get in to see her she is usually not a clock watcher and as I said smart, sexy, charming. Great bod IMHO. But you waste a lot of time waiting. But she scammed me in a big way. Lulled me with her charm that she could be trusted. Like I said. My bad. I hope I have finally learned my lesson.

  2. #30788

    Ashley Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp  [View Original Post]
    Just figured out how to upload pix.
    I had a horrible experience with her a few months ago. Was texting her and we agreed to meet up at a certain time that same day. I'm giving her updates as I get closer and she's texting me back. As soon as I get to the address she gave, all I get is radio silence from her. I drove 45 minutes out of my way and waited 15 minutes in the parking lot just to get crickets. Super frustrating when we were just talking.

  3. #30787

    What's her number?

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp  [View Original Post]
    Just figured out how to upload pix.
    I'll go fuck the shit out of her for you!

  4. #30786

    Ashley Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp  [View Original Post]
    Don't let your guard down.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...6/533367014989

    I can't impune her looks or service (very sexy with some rules and limitations), But I made the mistake of trusting her when she "needed" financially. Most of why'all are probably smarter than me this way. She is fun, charming, hot. But if you let her manipulate you into thinking she is your friend and deserves your trust, you could get burned in a big way. Long story short she needed help getting out of sh*thole mustang road, gave me some sob story about getting ripped off, so we arranged I would help her, reserve the week at the new place. She assured me she was "really good at paying people back". Nothing could be further from the truth. I'm sure she has quite a few regulars and maybe why'all have arrangements with her you're happy with. But she completely turned on me and I helped her a lot. Sooo my fault for being a dummy. Just a fair warning. Don't extend yourself with this one you could get burned in a big way. If anyone thinks I'm BSing, I have the receipts.
    Just figured out how to upload pix.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2693.jpeg‎   IMG_2694.jpeg‎   IMG_2695.jpeg‎  

  5. #30785

    Ashley Nicole

    Don't let your guard down.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...6/533367014989

    I can't impune her looks or service (very sexy with some rules and limitations), But I made the mistake of trusting her when she "needed" financially. Most of why'all are probably smarter than me this way. She is fun, charming, hot. But if you let her manipulate you into thinking she is your friend and deserves your trust, you could get burned in a big way. Long story short she needed help getting out of sh*thole mustang road, gave me some sob story about getting ripped off, so we arranged I would help her, reserve the week at the new place. She assured me she was "really good at paying people back". Nothing could be further from the truth. I'm sure she has quite a few regulars and maybe why'all have arrangements with her you're happy with. But she completely turned on me and I helped her a lot. Sooo my fault for being a dummy. Just a fair warning. Don't extend yourself with this one you could get burned in a big way. If anyone thinks I'm BSing, I have the receipts.

  6. #30784

    Actually

    Quote Originally Posted by XRPMan  [View Original Post]
    My usuals were not responding so I hit up Ka $h. She pushed for 160 QV but we settled for 120 QV so I sad what the heck. She opened the door I realized it was a bait and switch. She was young, petite, and cute but def not the girl in the photo. She is Spanish / Latina not white like the photo. She had a friend in the bathroom but I did not get a good look. Her BJ is covered and very fast. Obvious goal is to get you in and out. I would not repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...h/709134779431
    The catfish was probably a blessing. Girl in pics had a stroke and is disabled from it. Pics are from before the stroke. Without going into detail, I believe you lucked out.

  7. #30783

    Alexis Sanchez? Go? No Go?

    Has anybody met this beauty before? She popped on the P website but has no reviews on the other side, website, or email. She has a phone number but has yet to reply. I saw some old posts here that are mixed. Any info you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2023-05-23 1206321.png‎   Screenshot 2023-05-23 120559.png‎  

  8. #30782

    Alternatives to STG

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeTiger  [View Original Post]
    STG is more popular here in JAX. Most providers know their ads on STG get more hits. Some might only put their ads on Tryst because they believe they could get that certain type of customers who would pay more for the same services from Tryst. For example, I used to see Lauren for 80 QV multiple times per week when she posted on STG before she decided to post her ads exclusively on Tryst and jacked up her rates. Providers know when they post on STG, they get more hits. Jojo likes to post only on STG and she is a much better provider than all the ones posted on Tryst.
    OP asked for alternatives, not whether if one platform offers more bang for your buck than the other. I personally use all of the sites and the other review platforms before I reach out to a provider (yes I actually do my homework). IDK who Jojo is but if she looks over 30, then I can see why idk who she is. These older providers are invisible in my eyes.

  9. #30781

    Catfish Ka $h

    My usuals were not responding so I hit up Ka $h. She pushed for 160 QV but we settled for 120 QV so I sad what the heck. She opened the door I realized it was a bait and switch. She was young, petite, and cute but def not the girl in the photo. She is Spanish / Latina not white like the photo. She had a friend in the bathroom but I did not get a good look. Her BJ is covered and very fast. Obvious goal is to get you in and out. I would not repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...h/709134779431

  10. #30780
    Quote Originally Posted by Motoyo  [View Original Post]
    Is there a better alternative to STG for legit ads? I only dabble every month or two when I get an itch for more than I got at home. So never up on where the 'flavor of the month' go to site is.

    Maybe its just me, but the escort level seems to have plummeted in the last 3-4 years in jax? When I get the itch I pop open STG, and for a while now I make it 5-6 pages of pics in before closing it without even opening an ad.

    Now everyone needs to make their money I agree, and I don't expect playboy bunny / porn star level of looks. But I feel like STG needs a name change to "Skip the Streets" as it feels like it just a one stop shop to browse streetwalkers that are charging 3 digits for service. I'm not expecting Vegas or Miami quality when it comes to HH or H type meetup arrangements in jax, don't get me wrong. But paying $$ or more for HH or H for what looks like a $40 lenox or commonwealth pickup is a no go.

    Is it just me? Am I the asshole here?
    Not at all. The vast majority of providers on STG are SWs, former SWs, or women who should be SWs. Many advertise on STG AND walk the streets. There really is no difference other than the higher prices and how you meet them. Like regular SWs, most have a drug addiction and will rip you off if given the opportunity. There are always some exceptions of course.

  11. #30779
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeTiger  [View Original Post]
    STG is more popular here in JAX. Most providers know their ads on STG get more hits. Some might only put their ads on Tryst because they believe they could get that certain type of customers who would pay more for the same services from Tryst. For example, I used to see Lauren for 80 QV multiple times per week when she posted on STG before she decided to post her ads exclusively on Tryst and jacked up her rates. Providers know when they post on STG, they get more hits. Jojo likes to post only on STG and she is a much better provider than all the ones posted on Tryst.
    Disagree on tryst being stg but higher cost, typically I see a lot of trumped up streetwalkers on stg who go for high volume for cheaper prices. There are a few from stg that try to go to tryst and charge more but typically I find tryst is between eros and stg on price but much better services than stg. Eros being higher cost but not necessarily better quality with providers who may only do a session a day.

    The few from stg who try to post on tryst like Lauren and Ariel being those exceptions trying to upgrade their clients to tryst without the increase in quality.

  12. #30778

    Madam D

    Quote Originally Posted by WetterBetter81  [View Original Post]
    Can't recall her name, maybe Prostate madam but she's been discussed here quite a bit, anyhow you guys will know her when you see her as I found her in a video as I was scrolling the internet. She did a video with private society.

    https://faphouse.com/videos/0zT1w4
    She is known as Madam D or the Prostate Queen. She was arrested a few years back for running a brothel and then I think a second time. I'm and not sure were she moved onto.

  13. #30777

    Madam D

    Quote Originally Posted by TimCore  [View Original Post]
    I wish she was still around. I always had fun with Madame D.
    Don't know dudes, getting raw dogged in a porn video. Risky behavior IMHO.

  14. #30776
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    That's Shawnya. She is gross and provides horrible service. For an old woman that looks like she does, she should be charging street prices. I personally still would not see her again. Yuck!
    Thanks. Well avoid then.

  15. #30775

    STG or Tryst. Same level of providers

    STG is more popular here in JAX. Most providers know their ads on STG get more hits. Some might only put their ads on Tryst because they believe they could get that certain type of customers who would pay more for the same services from Tryst. For example, I used to see Lauren for 80 QV multiple times per week when she posted on STG before she decided to post her ads exclusively on Tryst and jacked up her rates. Providers know when they post on STG, they get more hits. Jojo likes to post only on STG and she is a much better provider than all the ones posted on Tryst.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonDoe7505  [View Original Post]
    I've had success with PrivateDelights. Ch and Tryst. Link. Almost got robbed after contacting someone through callescort. Org so YMMV with that one. I could never find a legit ad on megapersonals and you may have success with EroticMonkey. Ch. You can try looking on twitter.

    - Anondoe7505 the ammosexual.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape