Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 5802
-
05-30-23 09:16 #4752Senior Member

Posts: 90A weird thing happened
Mongers, I'm a bit of pickle here. So I've seen this provider on / off for more than 2 years now. Sex has been amazing (bare back of course) and we just connect. So last I saw her in April. We had great time together & then just 2 days ago when I reached out to her she just started ignoring me. So I didn't give up there thinking maybe she has high demand due to long weekend so I got few other burner numbers and texted her through this. Got lucky and she responded to one of my numbers & decided to meet at her place in 1 hour.
I am super stoked, excited to see her & as soon as I get there, she asks me to park somewhere and then come towards her place, while I was walking towards she give me a signal to return to my car! And then says she doesn't want to see me no more because she likes my sex and that it is not good for her. I try to purse her to do it this last time, but my luck ran out and I was left dry.
Has this happen to anyone before? Never to me! Good sex has never been an issue for me.
-
05-29-23 22:37 #4751Senior Member

Posts: 52PM Me
PM me her Youtube link.
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-23 20:55 #4750Senior Member

Posts: 56Wow 1500! I'm jelous! What countries? Did you bareback most?
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-23 18:33 #4749Senior Member

Posts: 311Vietkim YouTube
She wants to monetize it, but I think she was at like 100 subs or something when she sent me the link asking me to sub. Long way to go before she starts seeing money from there. Thought it would be soft core content but it was just videos of her trips home so I unsubscribed a few days later.
Originally Posted by Baka3000
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-23 15:27 #4748Regular Member

Posts: 16She never required protection. Her daughter is married or dating some guy. Viet Kim has a youtube channel and sometimes her daughter is there. Kim still worth the price I'm locked in at so I have no complaints. Also I think she'd sooner retire than drop her prices.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 13:42 #4747Senior Member

Posts: 2085The last time I saw her, there was no price break for using protection. I wonder if her daughter ended up in the industry?
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 10:40 #4746Senior Member

Posts: 436You sure they were girls. LOL I heard way too many stories about guys brining back what they thought was girls. LOL.
Originally Posted by CumInPussy
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 18:29 #4745Senior Member

Posts: 1657When she was 160 then 180 I would visit her but when I called and she said what the tip was I said I'll keep in touch. Never called her back since regardless of her service. She's a granny now and granny's don't get that kind of tip from me but it's ok if others do. Her day s have come and gone.
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 18:23 #4744Senior Member

Posts: 311Vietkim
I've done 2 pops with her for 280 and 260. I'm sure others have gotten a better deal. 320 is definitely way too much for her. If you are a repeat customer, there's a better chance that she'll go below 300 for 2 pops. In a year or two, she will be forced to bring down her rates. Father Time is undefeated and I'm certainly looking forward to her $100 blow and go's when that time comes. For now, if I’m dropping 320+ for two pops, it will be with a K girl doing a bb special, not someone in their late 60’s
Originally Posted by Chaos019
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 16:29 #4743Senior Member

Posts: 135Ebony cuties
Hello, does anyone have any good recommendations for some young ebony BBFS action? I'm a little tired of the AMP scene. Any recommendations here in the oc or LA IE LB? Thanks fellas happy hunting.
-
05-23-23 01:44 #4742Senior Member

Posts: 53Msog
She quoted me 320 for 2 pops last time I spoke to her. Not sure if that's worth it though.
Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 15:07 #4741Senior Member

Posts: 37I can speak for Thailand. I was working there for 10 months and during that time I banged over 150 girls, average about 4 girls a week. I missed those days.
Originally Posted by SomeoneOC
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-23 22:46 #4740Senior Member

Posts: 170I feel less guilty now.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
Care to share some wisdom and knowledge on where to find the best value for your money? Have heard the likes of Philippines and Thailand. Would you agree?
-
05-21-23 20:08 #4739Administrator

Posts: 5255Honestly
Not really. Only 3 a week is 150 a year, for the last 20 years I've only lived in places where commercial sex is cheap and legal, 1500 isn't a big number.
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-23 00:46 #4738Senior Member

Posts: 124Looks good. She's currently advertising on PD in TX but with a NO list a mile long including No BBBJ or kissing! I'll keep my eye on her ads tho and see if returns to CA.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




