Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 5791
-
05-22-23 15:07 #4741Senior Member

Posts: 37I can speak for Thailand. I was working there for 10 months and during that time I banged over 150 girls, average about 4 girls a week. I missed those days.
Originally Posted by SomeoneOC
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-23 22:46 #4740Senior Member

Posts: 170I feel less guilty now.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
Care to share some wisdom and knowledge on where to find the best value for your money? Have heard the likes of Philippines and Thailand. Would you agree?
-
05-21-23 20:08 #4739Administrator

Posts: 5245Honestly
Not really. Only 3 a week is 150 a year, for the last 20 years I've only lived in places where commercial sex is cheap and legal, 1500 isn't a big number.
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-23 00:46 #4738Senior Member

Posts: 124Looks good. She's currently advertising on PD in TX but with a NO list a mile long including No BBBJ or kissing! I'll keep my eye on her ads tho and see if returns to CA.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 16:29 #4737Senior Member

Posts: 983Good luck finding a non Asian gilf at a reasonable rate and worthy of a visit. A few of the gilf cum dumps talked on here have raised their rates dramatically and are never easy to schedule with. Viet Kim is the best gilf option at the moment. Only negative with her is no msog.
Originally Posted by Rusty91
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 16:06 #4736Senior Member

Posts: 218Jesus
She looks like Kim K! Her prices are up there too!
Originally Posted by MrmikeUcla
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 15:41 #4735Senior Member

Posts: 1657Google is your friend
Like I said.
Originally Posted by New8888
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 13:30 #4734Senior Member

Posts: 56PSE Thick Latina
Anyone try this one? Looks delicious!
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Hills/SammyKay
-
05-20-23 01:00 #4733Senior Member

Posts: 74Could you PM me Mayumi's #. Thank you bro.
Originally Posted by Taws6
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 17:07 #4732Senior Member

Posts: 467Saw her
I have a summary of my experience on the HX thread. Dunno if she is a repeat / retread or whatever.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
Indifferent.
That's a good one word summary of my experience, others might feel differently.
-
05-19-23 17:05 #4731Senior Member

Posts: 267There is a thread in the L. A. Forum
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...n-Providers-40
Originally Posted by Cali0082
[View Original Post]
There is also a MILF / gilf thread over there.
-
05-19-23 16:57 #4730Regular Member

Posts: 5Info on Holiday from oceanside
Anyone has any info of her? She goes by Holiday or Eva, she was a MILF that used to post pretty often in listcrawler on Oceanside. https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7606550484..
-
05-19-23 13:08 #4729Regular Member

Posts: 18LOL that deserves its own thread opposite of HYA.
Originally Posted by Rusty91
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 12:55 #4728Senior Member

Posts: 2085New Friend
Mayumi's current friend looks like someone who has visiited for sure and I was indifferent toward. Maybe I'm wrong.
-
05-18-23 18:15 #4727Regular Member

Posts: 20Gilfs
Anyone want to share some Gilfs? Need one like Vietkim ready to just have fun whenever.










Reply With Quote




