Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 8717
-
05-23-23 12:00 #6152Regular Member

Posts: 6Spanish girls Milford
Has anyone seen anyone of these females? Looks too good to be true.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...f/510741807955
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...e/759315812679
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...i/140389161365
-
05-23-23 00:49 #6151Senior Member

Posts: 484Xxxtina
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...a/383139156897
Anyone got info? I tried to look up but couldn't find nothing.
-
05-22-23 21:21 #6150Senior Member

Posts: 72Never met her, but saw where she lived in Waterbury a few years back. I was with Hallie Mae who at the time lived downstairs from Jas. Nice place, nice neighborhood. Was supposed to do a double with Hallie and Jas a couple weeks later, but it never worked out.
Originally Posted by LuvTallBlonds
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 21:14 #6149Senior Member

Posts: 72Saw he waaay back when she looked close to the first 2 pics. Think the name was Christine or Christina? It was outcall and she was late. Not a great time, not a bad time.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 17:21 #6148Senior Member

Posts: 35Anyone try her out
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...p/328715311316
Anyone try her I'd love to meet if she is legit.
-
05-20-23 06:01 #6147Senior Member

Posts: 79Little G
DB, Thank you so much for your kind and detailed post on her with name Little G. Cheers!
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
She didn't tell me her rate. She said that she'll let me know when I'm ready to meet her that time. Would you mind sharing her rate please? If you'd feel comfortable by PM, fine by me. Cheers again!
-
05-19-23 14:04 #6146Senior Member

Posts: 1531Little G / little G
That's little G. I've seen her a couple times. She will only do cardates unless you get a room and give it to her when you time with her is done. Tried to set up a room with other mongers to have fun with her, but still only if she keeps the room which is a no go for most if not all. My first time was better than the 2nd. Mixed reviews by others. I thought she looked pretty hot for a young girl. Others said her arms are marked up which I thought she just used the pipe. Some saying she is always on her phone and wanting to hit the pipe. She does set her phone timer but doesn't start it till everything is set to go. You will pick her up from her house and either park and play in her driveway or a couple options near by. I haven't seen her in awhile and probably won't. For the rate, there are others avail with a nice incall for more time. She'll glady bring you a bottle of water to every date. LOL.
Originally Posted by GentleCruiser
[View Original Post]
She has 2 numbers. One on the ad and one she'll give you for supposedly a quicker response. She's hit or miss for how long she takes to respond. If you want to try her out. Start your text with "ready for a cardate" as I've gotten almost instant responses with that.
-
05-18-23 22:17 #6145Senior Member

Posts: 982I'd say don't bother, saw her once for an outcall, was very average. Not very attractive. Went back another time when she promised the moon & the stars, eh kinda blah again. Like a true degenerate I met her on the road one day, got a desperation (on both parts, hers & mine) streetwalker rate BJ in a changing room in a department store, that was it for me she scratches the itch but it'd be a last resort recommendation.
Originally Posted by JayMan1616
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-23 12:07 #6144Senior Member

Posts: 344Triple threat
Hey, got to love wigs, instant alias. LOL.
Originally Posted by GentleCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-23 08:43 #6143Senior Member

Posts: 886Diff jasmine.
Originally Posted by LuckyCT
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-23 22:41 #6142Senior Member

Posts: 356She is an escort that has been well reviewed in the Hartford and Waterbury escort pages. I believe the last post was falling asleep or something with drug in plain sight in the car or something, I forget the details. Search under Bella Bellz.
Originally Posted by LuvTallBlonds
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-23 21:22 #6141Senior Member

Posts: 70Jasmine legit??
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...r/028866796185
https://tryst.link/escort/princessjasminexxx
https://onlyfans.com/princessjasminexxo
Hey gents,
I have my suspicions on whether this babe is actually here in ct, but if anyone can prove me wrong I'd really appreciate it.
- tryst, ter indicate a current location in Florida, and while it's not unreasonable for her to have flown here, instagram, twitter, everything points to her still being in Florida.
- at least three different phone numbers.
- misspelling for milford.
- height discrepancy 5'11 instead of 5'6.
- * does list ny and pa as locations she's been in so again not impossible.
-
05-17-23 21:19 #6140Regular Member

Posts: 12Huge Upseller
Nice girl, great tits. We agreed upon a price, and activities she would perform for said price. She promised the world and delivered on nothing.
Would not repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...t/299456125265
-
05-16-23 20:56 #6139Senior Member

Posts: 193Damn shame man
100% better looking and heavier I can understand. Meat on the hoof makes a huge difference. Not sure I understand why guys like them toothpick or hunger strike skinny. Everybody likes their own flavor, I get it. Hell, I'm not even sayin BBW or baby BBW thick is the way (thick maybe), but to me, its much nicer to see and feel the full curves of some ample fat ass cheeks and full thighs or of some big ass tiddies overflowing in the palm of your hand. Well, like I said, its a damn shame this one is hitting the deck so hard man. The damn drugs are really doing a number on her something awful. Lets hope she can turn it round or at least stop the slide or it might be the end of her. Damn shame man.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 17:31 #6138Senior Member

Posts: 380I would have seen her already but she seems pretty adamant about outcall only. She did say if I got a room she would split it off her donation, but I declined. I'm not trying to do any extra work.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





