Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 426 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 476 526 926 1426 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 27788
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21413
    Quote Originally Posted by OsoBlanko  [View Original Post]
    Scarlett Gray is no putting "no BB" in her ads. Can anyone confirm if this is true, or just something she puts in to keep appearances up?
    No, it's true.

  2. #21412
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    If anyone wants to take a spin on the crazy train:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/feder...i/528432975300
    That has always been and will continue to be a hard no.

  3. #21411
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    I never got robbed by her but I stopped seeing her years ago when the reports piled up. Too bad, she loves to swallow cum.
    She looks huge in her new pics.

    I know some of you like to shake flour first.

  4. #21410
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    If anyone wants to take a spin on the crazy train:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/feder...i/528432975300
    Damn she got big. Still Loco though.

  5. #21409
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Parkerbaby907.

    Started out being an exceptional head doctor (I've never seen her) then got into drugs and started robbing people iirc. Has some glowing early reviews as well as alerts for robs.

    I've been tempted to take a chance several times when I can't find a qv provider available.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Parkerbaby907
    I never got robbed by her but I stopped seeing her years ago when the reports piled up. Too bad, she loves to swallow cum.

  6. #21408

    JPC still wildin out

    If anyone wants to take a spin on the crazy train:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/feder...i/528432975300

  7. #21407
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Parkerbaby907.

    Started out being an exceptional head doctor (I've never seen her) then got into drugs and started robbing people iirc. Has some glowing early reviews as well as alerts for robs.

    I've been tempted to take a chance several times when I can't find a qv provider available.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Parkerbaby907
    Holy shit has she gotten big.

  8. #21406
    Quote Originally Posted by MaCross19  [View Original Post]
    She is using Google voice. Don't need a local area code. The deposit is new though. Maybe she is getting more selective, but I can confirm that it is her on that number.
    Yes. She's using Google Voice. My Google Voice number has a Massachusetts area code.

  9. #21405

    Parkerbaby907

    Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalHelme  [View Original Post]
    She looks like she'd be really fun to drop a load into. Has anybody partaken her before? I could've sworn either her or someone with similar chest tattoos had a few rob reports mentioned here. Hopefully I'm just remembering wrong.

    I distinctly remember seeing her pics before and my gut memory tells me that she's had rob reports in the past. I've definitely had a scam / rob experience personally with another provider who had just as many prominent tattoos.

    But I'm not sure if this one is a legit provider or not. Anybody have any recollection of her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/puyal...-/931395703779
    Parkerbaby907.

    Started out being an exceptional head doctor (I've never seen her) then got into drugs and started robbing people iirc. Has some glowing early reviews as well as alerts for robs.

    I've been tempted to take a chance several times when I can't find a qv provider available.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Parkerbaby907

  10. #21404
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    I inquired about BBFS and the response required a prepayment before the meeting. Also, the area code is on the other side of the country. That seems like an obvious scam to me.
    She is using Google voice. Don't need a local area code. The deposit is new though. Maybe she is getting more selective, but I can confirm that it is her on that number.

  11. #21403
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    The pen is back she is asking for 600 hr an hr. and 450 half an hr. For those who missed her. https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...c/715030667694.
    I inquired about BBFS and the response required a prepayment before the meeting. Also, the area code is on the other side of the country. That seems like an obvious scam to me.

  12. #21402
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    Does she upsell for it? Seen her before and never thought to ask. Feel like I missed out with how hot she is.
    Yes, BBFS was extra, at least in my case.

  13. #21401

    Big saggy titties on this Amazonian

    She looks like she'd be really fun to drop a load into. Has anybody partaken her before? I could've sworn either her or someone with similar chest tattoos had a few rob reports mentioned here. Hopefully I'm just remembering wrong.

    I distinctly remember seeing her pics before and my gut memory tells me that she's had rob reports in the past. I've definitely had a scam / rob experience personally with another provider who had just as many prominent tattoos.

    But I'm not sure if this one is a legit provider or not. Anybody have any recollection of her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/puyal...-/931395703779

  14. #21400
    Scarlett Gray is no putting "no BB" in her ads. Can anyone confirm if this is true, or just something she puts in to keep appearances up?

  15. #21399
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Fuck. She's cute and in my price range for a STG girl (I always assume they will rip me off, so I'm unwilling to pay more than $300 for them). I was getting ready to send the text and I go over the ad for the phone number and.

    "No Black Men".

    Sigh.
    Does it ever work if you tell them that you're an exotic European or something, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberium  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I can confirm. Politely ask in person.
    Does she upsell for it? Seen her before and never thought to ask. Feel like I missed out with how hot she is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape