Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 340 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 390 440 840 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 17927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12842

    Ari

    So I know I made a negative review about her but we worked shit out. She explained what had happened and I personally still don't get what happened but I just wanted to make up for the bad review. I know one believed me but it's whatever. I could care less if people still don't believe. I'm starting to see there are a lot of white knights on here.

    I also actually saw her and It was a good visit.

  2. #12841

    Come Play with Kay

    3 letter names are always so hard to search here (is standard practice: kay* ?

    I haven't seen anything about this girl though I've seen her ad tons over the last few weeks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...3/704659940232

    Anyone know anything about her?

    Thanks,

  3. #12840

    Bridgett / Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by GDougPerv  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once and probably should have walked. Tits are almost non-existent and what is there is floppy. Face is a wreck. She looks like she's been through the ringer for many years of drug use.

    She shows off a weird gunshot scar and tells a story about it that's truly terrifying.

    Massage is half hearted at best. More of a rub. Covered BJ is lame as fuck. No CIM option. WTH?

    Says she's down for rimming RECEIVING but won't even BBBJCIM? You seriously think I want to lick your dirty asshole when you won't even give a decent BBBJ?

    And her prices are expensive as fuck. $200/ hour for what she's offering. No thanks.
    I've seen her a few times, I believe her donations are a little on the high side for what it's worth but she usually gets me right. Her twin sister Angie is also in the game.

  4. #12839

    Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by Chet6969  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...b/254008185969

    Anyone seen her / reviewed her? She posts often but I haven't seen any reviews.
    In the past was decent, now sessions are rushed.

    Don't recommend her.

  5. #12838

    Bridget. Squirter - Sensual Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Chet6969  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...b/254008185969

    Anyone seen her / reviewed her? She posts often but I haven't seen any reviews.
    I saw her once and probably should have walked. Tits are almost non-existent and what is there is floppy. Face is a wreck. She looks like she's been through the ringer for many years of drug use.

    She shows off a weird gunshot scar and tells a story about it that's truly terrifying.

    Massage is half hearted at best. More of a rub. Covered BJ is lame as fuck. No CIM option. WTH?

    Says she's down for rimming RECEIVING but won't even BBBJCIM? You seriously think I want to lick your dirty asshole when you won't even give a decent BBBJ?

    And her prices are expensive as fuck. $200/ hour for what she's offering. No thanks.

  6. #12837

    Black Hair White Female

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/021570436018

    I don't remember seeing any reviews on this one. Anyone have any info?

  7. #12836

    Ouch

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTg  [View Original Post]
    Well that sure isn't how she acted to me after about 5 minutes tops telling me to get the fuck out and I had already paid her for an hour.
    Sorry my friend but this is exactly why you never pay up front. Never. Better to walk and keep your money.

  8. #12835

    Kerri

    Quote Originally Posted by BendUHard8  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her many times. She is way more responsive than most. My experience has always been good. She has a willing, submissive demeanor and puts in a lot of effort into very difficult tasks and tries to please, its kind of in her nature. Never had an issue, never felt unsafe. She has some boundaries, like everyone else. I would endorse her with no reservations.
    Well that sure isn't how she acted to me after about 5 minutes tops telling me to get the fuck out and I had already paid her for an hour.

  9. #12834

    Squirter

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...b/254008185969

    Anyone seen her / reviewed her? She posts often but I haven't seen any reviews.

  10. #12833
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    CC, waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredinIN  [View Original Post]
    CC will be in town tomorrow afternoon for a bit for those that have seen her before. From around 2-6:30 pm. She's not looking for new clients at this time.
    Good luck with her. She is a waste of time.

  11. #12832

    Ebony UTR

    Anyone have any recommendations for any legit Ebony / chocolate providers or any utr? I'm just trying to find a regular black or white girl and it's hard as hell. But you all probably know that. Just checking.

  12. #12831

    Kerri

    I have seen her many times. She is way more responsive than most. My experience has always been good. She has a willing, submissive demeanor and puts in a lot of effort into very difficult tasks and tries to please, its kind of in her nature. Never had an issue, never felt unsafe. She has some boundaries, like everyone else. I would endorse her with no reservations.

  13. #12830
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeVille  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this ad on stg: https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/397363338833.

    The girl is stranded in Indiana. Please send money. She'll make it worthwhile, she promises once she's back in Lexington. The pics are very alluring, probably stolen. The ad states many visible tattoos and piercings but none are visible in the photos. I wish her luck but she is unlikely to have any from our readers. We are a jaded bunch.
    I hope that no one really falls for this.

  14. #12829

    Richmond outcall

    Any of my Richmond / Berea guys seen this chick?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/082532357404

  15. #12828

    Cc

    CC will be in town tomorrow afternoon for a bit for those that have seen her before. From around 2-6:30 pm. She's not looking for new clients at this time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape