Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 340 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 390 440 840 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 18049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12964

    Kay again

    Not sure if anyone has seen my review but she will probably cash and dash on you. She still post so I'm sure some people might be lucky with her when she's really needing drugs? I know my experience real and she dipped as soon as I gave her money to "get a condom". Why'all do what you want. I barley deal with these hoes anymore.

  2. #12963

    Black Hair White Female AKA Riley AKA Raylie

    Quote Originally Posted by Camaro67  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/021570436018

    I don't remember seeing any reviews on this one. Anyone have any info?
    I too am interested, but haven't been able to hook up as of yet. She's a strange one! She pops, then goes to ground. Texted with her a few times about a month ago. She said she was a dancer, but didn't say where. We set up to meet and morning of when I texted for address I got crickets. Her pics look good, but I suspect she's much larger in person. She was posting months ago with an older chick. She was going by "Raven" then. I don't remember the other girl's name. Black Hair / Riley / Raylie / Raven or whatever her nom de guerre is now often uses different numbers and sometimes out of state area codes. So, I don't know if she's legit and just posts when she needs a little capital LOL or what her deal is. If anyone can enlighten further it would be a help.

  3. #12962

    Time waster

    Quote Originally Posted by GDougPerv  [View Original Post]
    3 letter names are always so hard to search here (is standard practice: kay* ?

    I haven't seen anything about this girl though I've seen her ad tons over the last few weeks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...3/704659940232

    Anyone know anything about her?

    Thanks,
    I have never seen her due to, Her.

    The first time I tried to visit. I got there and she was standing outside her room, I asked if we could go in she said she was locked out and her roommate wouldn't pick up, she was asleep. (I watched her call somebody) so I left.

    The second time. Communicated great, $80 QV agreed, when I got there. No room number ever sent, I waited 15 min. Crickets. Next day I get a text saying her phone "just now received all my texts. ".

    I would just avoid if I could.

  4. #12961

    Anna-MILF

    I had a very nice visit with Anna. Cut spinner. Nice figure. I have seen her numerous times when she was working out of a motel off Winchester Rd.

    She has moved to an apartment in a house near UK. Apt is neat and clean. Excellent skills. Great personality. No smoke smell, not rushed. I recommend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...n/819932514833

  5. #12960

    Rae, HOT Cougar

    I had an awesome visit with Rae. Cougar, with a smoking hot body and the personality to match. Always meet me at the door with a sexy outfit on. Set up was easy. Nice motel in Hamburg, same side of the road as Malone's and Drake's. Room was neat and clean as she was as well.

    Her service is alway spot on and everytime she provides a dependable and consistent service. No clock watching. You know when you see her you will leave happy and satisfied.

    Started out with a brief massage. Then a BBBJ. Then on to various positions. She is good at what she does. Excellent head game.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/187225740236

  6. #12959

    Hey Fellas

    Any info on The One And Only Wendy? Is she real or not?

    Thank you for any feedback.

  7. #12958

    Ari

    So I know I made a negative review about her but we worked shit out. She explained what had happened and I personally still don't get what happened but I just wanted to make up for the bad review. I know one believed me but it's whatever. I could care less if people still don't believe. I'm starting to see there are a lot of white knights on here.

    I also actually saw her and It was a good visit.

  8. #12957

    Come Play with Kay

    3 letter names are always so hard to search here (is standard practice: kay* ?

    I haven't seen anything about this girl though I've seen her ad tons over the last few weeks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...3/704659940232

    Anyone know anything about her?

    Thanks,

  9. #12956

    Bridgett / Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by GDougPerv  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once and probably should have walked. Tits are almost non-existent and what is there is floppy. Face is a wreck. She looks like she's been through the ringer for many years of drug use.

    She shows off a weird gunshot scar and tells a story about it that's truly terrifying.

    Massage is half hearted at best. More of a rub. Covered BJ is lame as fuck. No CIM option. WTH?

    Says she's down for rimming RECEIVING but won't even BBBJCIM? You seriously think I want to lick your dirty asshole when you won't even give a decent BBBJ?

    And her prices are expensive as fuck. $200/ hour for what she's offering. No thanks.
    I've seen her a few times, I believe her donations are a little on the high side for what it's worth but she usually gets me right. Her twin sister Angie is also in the game.

  10. #12955

    Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by Chet6969  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...b/254008185969

    Anyone seen her / reviewed her? She posts often but I haven't seen any reviews.
    In the past was decent, now sessions are rushed.

    Don't recommend her.

  11. #12954

    Bridget. Squirter - Sensual Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Chet6969  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...b/254008185969

    Anyone seen her / reviewed her? She posts often but I haven't seen any reviews.
    I saw her once and probably should have walked. Tits are almost non-existent and what is there is floppy. Face is a wreck. She looks like she's been through the ringer for many years of drug use.

    She shows off a weird gunshot scar and tells a story about it that's truly terrifying.

    Massage is half hearted at best. More of a rub. Covered BJ is lame as fuck. No CIM option. WTH?

    Says she's down for rimming RECEIVING but won't even BBBJCIM? You seriously think I want to lick your dirty asshole when you won't even give a decent BBBJ?

    And her prices are expensive as fuck. $200/ hour for what she's offering. No thanks.

  12. #12953

    Black Hair White Female

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/021570436018

    I don't remember seeing any reviews on this one. Anyone have any info?

  13. #12952

    Ouch

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTg  [View Original Post]
    Well that sure isn't how she acted to me after about 5 minutes tops telling me to get the fuck out and I had already paid her for an hour.
    Sorry my friend but this is exactly why you never pay up front. Never. Better to walk and keep your money.

  14. #12951

    Kerri

    Quote Originally Posted by BendUHard8  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her many times. She is way more responsive than most. My experience has always been good. She has a willing, submissive demeanor and puts in a lot of effort into very difficult tasks and tries to please, its kind of in her nature. Never had an issue, never felt unsafe. She has some boundaries, like everyone else. I would endorse her with no reservations.
    Well that sure isn't how she acted to me after about 5 minutes tops telling me to get the fuck out and I had already paid her for an hour.

  15. #12950

    Squirter

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...b/254008185969

    Anyone seen her / reviewed her? She posts often but I haven't seen any reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape