Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 43529
-
05-22-23 14:01 #38144Senior Member

Posts: 934 hands
Best 4 hands experience in the area?
-
05-22-23 11:34 #38143Senior Member

Posts: 39Damage?
Sounds like a great experience. What was the damage? Name?
Originally Posted by Sebastian6
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 11:19 #38142Senior Member

Posts: 889Where is Mandarin?
Originally Posted by Sebastian6
[View Original Post]
Is this Mandela?
-
05-22-23 10:54 #38141Senior Member

Posts: 121Mandarin Spa: Newton
Recently stopped by Mandarin Spa in Newton, knowing little about what I might expect, and I was pleasantly surprised by a very good experience. $70 house fee for an hour. Provider was older, 40's /50's, but was in good shape and relatively attractive. Massage started off well, and soon became more sensual. Then, there was a long, lingering and pleasing tease. On the flip, there was no discussion of a tip, and allowed shirt up (sucking on some nice Bs) and pants down (FIV) and she went to work on an excellent HJ. Unsure if more is on the menu, but I didn't push it as it was my first visit there. Will definitely repeat when I'm in the area.
-
05-22-23 07:53 #38140Senior Member

Posts: 338Chinatown
Search rubmaps "boston". All the addresses and phone numbers on there. It's number 13 on the search results page.
Originally Posted by Rdanon
[View Original Post]
If you still can't find it search Harrison on here.
Good luck.
-
05-21-23 20:44 #38139Senior Member

Posts: 68Angela
My suggestion again would be to rub one out so your other head doesn't take over. I am in absolute agreement about her massage skill. But, I 'd say again it's above average when comes to jackshop massages.
Originally Posted by Scraggy
[View Original Post]
Maybe you can let her know your preference so she'll do one thing at a time. That will probably improve the quality of the massage.
-
05-21-23 18:30 #38138Senior Member

Posts: 37Chinatown recomendations and Pricing
Hello locals,
In the area for work for a few days and looking to partake. I've tried some research and google foo but it looks like a lot of places have 2 character nicknames like 2 D that you can't use the search feature on.
I'd appreciate posted or pmed recommendations in chinatown area. 2 D is currently top of my list mostly because I've seen reviews in here for it. I haven't seen anyone mention $. What's a tip? I'm not looking for FS, just a rub and finish.
Thanks!
-
05-21-23 16:55 #38137Senior Member

Posts: 385Qq bad
Pretty accurate. I go there every 3 or 4 years and tell myself it can't be as bad as I remembered. My memory is not fresh and I return. Then I relive the nightmare. My eyes burn for days, so bad I want to scratch them out, and I start to wretch again, throwing up non-stop. I finally realize that I only return because it is a memory that my mind repressed.
Originally Posted by JimmyWeed
[View Original Post]
So I don't end up in a padded room or worse.
Go if you must but remember you will have to live with the guilt and self loathing for eternity.
-
05-21-23 14:41 #38136Senior Member

Posts: 368H2 O Angela
Actually, great description of her and the session. I had to go check her out. Mindful W is convenient, there's a huge parking lot behind on Spring St.
Absolutely does get her fingers on your junk every 30-60 seconds during the massage from the beginning. For me, since unlike the rest of you sex maniacs, I really love the massage. The constant tease was really distracting and annoying in a way. Her massage skills are not great, but decent. And the negotiation over the menu on the flip is always a buzz-kill.
From "aged like fine wine" wasn't sure whether to expect a granny. She's not young, but she isn't old either. And even at?? 40, she has the body and skin of a college gymnast. Really incredible - (though with slightly saggy Bs).
Originally Posted by UnnaturalFox
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-23 08:12 #38135Senior Member

Posts: 34Tranquillty
Tiffany went to China for a visit.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
I have had Lucy before, Ok time, too many fake moans for me.
-
05-21-23 07:32 #38134Banned Member

Posts: 393Full Disclosure on QQ
QQ might be open late but I don't think it makes up for their downfalls. You need to envision the dirtiest, nastiest spa you have ever been in then multiply that by 20. The place is dirty and the women are old. I just don't want you to be surprised.
Originally Posted by Deutsche205
[View Original Post]
JW.
-
05-21-23 01:48 #38133Senior Member

Posts: 931Tranquility new lineup?
Texted Tranquility to see who was working and they said Angela, Lucy & Kelly.
Tiffainy was who I wanted and I've had Angela before -- meh. Not sure about the service Lucy & Kelly are about.
In the past they've brought some heavy hitters from NYC who were great talent. Don't know if Lucy & Kelly are part of that cohort but wondering if anybody else had tried them?
-
05-20-23 18:09 #38132Senior Member

Posts: 2189Unfortunately no young faces here.
Originally Posted by Deutsche205
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 16:55 #38131Senior Member

Posts: 166Wendy Braintree
I went with Wendy today chubby no boobs looked better with clothes on. Went for the hour tipped a hundo, she was disappointed said no fuc. Her hand technique sucked. She took her top off all meat and no potatoes. Pretty face though, very busy there today stay safe.
Originally Posted by TwBone
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 21:13 #38130Regular Member

Posts: 8Agree about Angela burning out, I go instead to Summer who was with Angela at 1060
Summer is at 73X Moody in Waltham and she is not burned out, is very pretty like Angela, gives an excellent massage and on top of it is very sweet and just plain decent and dependable. She is a gem, the real deal. She is one of best there is. Others surely will agree.
Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




