Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 19573
-
05-23-23 23:20 #10933This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 180260 total?
260 total?
Originally Posted by DrTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 21:56 #10932Banned Member

Posts: 907Tacoma
Did you try the search feature in the "Tacoma" thread? If you read some of the slightly older posts in here, the Seattle forum, you'll see that there isnt much good Nuru here. Post #10920 for example
Originally Posted by BoyNamedSally
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 19:44 #10931Senior Member

Posts: 28Anyone try this place out down in Tacoma?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/olymp...i/243774523427
Are they all safety girls? Any reviews or recommendations? I'd like to experience a nuru massage with camel slide and tip teasing if possible.
-
05-23-23 19:16 #10930Senior Member

Posts: 116Kiki Rainier Massage
Went to Rainier Massage (4069) and met Kiki. She's cute, late 40's maybe, tight body and very nice natural breasts. Nice erotic massage, then vigorous BBBJ with great hand action. CFS in multiple positions. For a CFS AMP lady she was actually quite fun and energetic in my experience. Total damage was. 6 house plus 2. 0. I may visit again.
-
05-23-23 01:19 #10929Regular Member

Posts: 20Sophie still at Carnation?
Is Sophie still working at Carnation? Thinking I may make the drive up tomorrow to check out all the hype.
-
05-22-23 21:33 #10928Regular Member

Posts: 9Same
Your experience is exactly how mine and others went!
Originally Posted by Maxtron
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 17:01 #10927Senior Member

Posts: 1115Eastern Foot Spa
Thanks man! Much appreciated!
Originally Posted by Gostz1953
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 15:38 #10926This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 180Make sure to pack your Viagra when visiting most Lynnwood (more like LIMPwood) AMPs
Limpwood, Wa. Home to grannies and lard ass auntie AMPs, with occasional exceptions.
Saw Angela about a month ago at Vivi Spa who did provide a good CFS, but she will shoo you out the door when done (was kicked out after just 30 minutes) without a massage.
Originally Posted by Fagole
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 13:53 #10925Senior Member

Posts: 79Been several times
Kit,
I have been going there since maybe February and I have gotten a HJ every time except once. Pretty brazen about it tbh, not sure why others are getting a different result. Regular massage up until the flip. Then tummy rubbing etc after the flip that gave me the in. Sometimes I get the signal as they graze the members when they massage the legs before the flip. I have been there maybe 10 times since the beginning of the year. It's convenient for me, but mostly older aunties with some extra weight. A couple know how to give a good prostate massage there as well. Nothing more than that and a HE though.
Regards,
GostZ1953.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 11:54 #10924Banned Member

Posts: 2302Julie / Bena back again?
I'm replying to my old post so you know who I'm talking about.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
I saw this ad on TNA:
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?592209-Dara777
Those are Julie, Bena, Bina, Nina photos (all names she has used).
I asked via pm and text if she's the same but haven't got an answer other than asking if I want to schedule.
She's great bur I always enjoyed her friends who would come visit her in Burien.
Anyone seen her to confirm? Photos are actually her but she's a little older now. Still looked good when I saw her in 2021.
-
05-22-23 10:50 #10923Senior Member

Posts: 248Miu Lan
It was probably a year and a half or two years ago.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
It was legit for a long time. I found a report on here, maybe Everett section. Tried it out, got the HE, but nothing special. Massage was above average, HE was standard from an okay looking lady probably 40's. I have no clue what the current status is.
-
05-22-23 10:46 #10922Senior Member

Posts: 1115Gilsha Spa
It's a fake review, authored by a private profile (probably the owner) that joined RM on 5/8/2023. Paid $150 for a happy ending.
Originally Posted by SkeletonKey6
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 01:13 #10921This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 180New AMP on Market in RM. Can someone please post their new review?
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...ttle-wa-189366#review-1956496.
-
05-21-23 23:57 #10920Senior Member

Posts: 115Alderwood mall recommendations
Visiting around the mall and not sure which spa to go to could someone pm me a run down?
-
05-21-23 22:45 #10919Senior Member

Posts: 27Re: nuru
Would you be so kind to pm me how to find her. I don't have accounts on anything except this site.
Originally Posted by ILuvazns
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





