Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 13576
-
05-22-23 11:25 #8206Senior Member

Posts: 129Greek Goddess
Can confirm menu. Been all up in both holes! LOL.
Originally Posted by GoodOne6969
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 09:23 #8205Senior Member

Posts: 640Greek Goddess
Wow! She looks TGTBT and has a great menu. Can anyone confirm?
Originally Posted by KatHunter469
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 09:00 #8204Senior Member

Posts: 41Maybe he was referring to the other Greek Goddess from a few years ago: Brittany or Britt or Brit or Britney.? I'm wondering where she has gone, too.
Originally Posted by KatHunter469
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 06:49 #8203Senior Member

Posts: 73Greek goddess
She was active yesterday. Not certain what you thought might have happened.On another note. Anyone know what happened to Greek Goddes?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/135877706
-
05-22-23 01:26 #8202Senior Member

Posts: 431Re: Katrina
I agree with Jester502. Katrina is one of the best at this. She is hard to contact at times, but she is awesome!
Originally Posted by NotEnoughNames
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-23 23:40 #8201Senior Member

Posts: 114Currency Conversion
110 CHF is about 122 US Dollars.
Originally Posted by SteveF111
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-23 09:36 #8200Senior Member

Posts: 33Kattina!
Try Katrina. She is a true soul sucker.
Originally Posted by NotEnoughNames
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-23 08:58 #8199Senior Member

Posts: 316Europe
How much did this cost converted to American dollars, please?
Originally Posted by OneSwiss
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 19:46 #8198Regular Member

Posts: 1Life size barbie
Seen this ad on STG. Her menu on STG se3 ms TGTBT. So was wondering if anyone has intel om this little lady.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/louis.../life-size-bar
On another note. Anyone know what happened to Greek Goddes?
-
05-20-23 19:21 #8197Ungrateful Motherfucker

Posts: 636Sun
Hoping to get to Sun this week.
Is the quality of service and girls still high? I've been reading about this for 6 vweeks and just now getting a chance to check it out.
-
05-20-23 13:19 #8196Senior Member

Posts: 311Same thing here. Three times arrived at her incall only for her to ghost and text me back apologeticly 45-60 minutes later (when I got back home). As much as I'd still like to see her, if she'd offer a free visit, I wouldn't make the drive! What a shame!
Originally Posted by C6DM2
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 03:22 #8195Senior Member

Posts: 983Julie
As I clearly stated I am across the pond and decided to share my good fortune. Sorry if you did not understand.
Originally Posted by MrKush502
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 16:42 #8194Senior Member

Posts: 51In Louisville for the night. Suggestions?
Hi guys. I'm here for the night staying downtown near the river. Any suggestions for someone to spend some time with that would have a drink with me and see where the night goes?
-
05-19-23 13:50 #8193Senior Member

Posts: 121Julie
Is this girl available in Louisville? Or did you create a post in the Louisville forum just to talk about a hot chick you've enjoyed in Europe? LOL.
Originally Posted by OneSwiss
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 12:23 #8192Senior Member

Posts: 636Brielle
I haven't this girl in awhile because she doesn't have an incall but those lips of her's are magical. No CIM though. She is a bigger girl. Looks to have gained weight the last time I saw her. But good sloppy head for sure.
Originally Posted by NotEnoughNames
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/juicybbwgoddess#photos.
I swear. Saw her at half the price years ago (as with most girls). Praying for a recession so prices come down LOL.









Reply With Quote




