Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21176
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah0621  [View Original Post]
    When traveling I'll search a parlor and have seen Facebook groups that put mongers on a group that reports us to the world.
    That's pretty bizarre to me.

  2. #21175

    I've seen some on fb

    Quote Originally Posted by CommonSteve666  [View Original Post]
    All she is doing is taking video of people walking in and out of a business. Hardly evidence of wrong doing. If there's enough noise made from neighbors, there could be some investigation. I think that has happened in broad ripple and Irvington. The recorder could post some video to a website, if that concerns you then avoid the business.
    When traveling I'll search a parlor and have seen Facebook groups that put mongers on a group that reports us to the world.

  3. #21174

    Kemi Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by Georgei  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry. Kemi is a pretty young lady, but her rates are still outrageous. If I read her ad correctly, a 30-minute topless massage with handy is $$. 50. No way can that be justified.
    Kemi may be "pretty", but asking FOUR BENJAMINS to do a "fully nude" massage and jerk?!

    I've heard of 'Golden Pu $$why' syndrome but fuck Kemi, WHERE'S THE FUCK!

  4. #21173
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    And has switched up her menu.

    Still HJ only, but still sexy AF.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/136191454
    I'm sorry. Kemi is a pretty young lady, but her rates are still outrageous. If I read her ad correctly, a 30-minute topless massage with handy is $$. 50. No way can that be justified.

  5. #21172

    Really not evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by Indiguy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have evidence of how the video is used? (LE? Social media? Etc?

    Any personal experience?
    All she is doing is taking video of people walking in and out of a business. Hardly evidence of wrong doing. If there's enough noise made from neighbors, there could be some investigation. I think that has happened in broad ripple and Irvington. The recorder could post some video to a website, if that concerns you then avoid the business.

  6. #21171

    Monica Spa

    Can we continue the Monica Spa? Doubtful it's going to open back up.

  7. #21170

    Evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDoc147  [View Original Post]
    I'd be willing to bet there is a Karen for all of the AMP's attached to strip malls, which is most of them. You rarely hear of this for any of the few free-standing AMP's. That's why I almost always park away from the AMP and walk. Rarely do I ever park in front of the AMP's. Just my two cents. Karens are freaking everywhere any more. Stay safe.
    Does anyone have evidence of how the video is used? (LE? Social media? Etc?

    Any personal experience?

  8. #21169

    Monica Spa

    Can we continue the Monica Spa? Doubtful it's going to open back up.

  9. #21168
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140

    Kemi is back

    And has switched up her menu.

    Still HJ only, but still sexy AF.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/136191454

  10. #21167
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferreal1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen many people (not just women) sitting between Arby's & Sweet just hanging out in their car facing south. Always makes me leery.
    Yeah, that's the main reason I don't go to Sweets as often as I'd really like to. Too much out in the open and too many eyes could be on that place. If it's FS I'm looking for I know that are other, not necessarily better, options out there.

  11. #21166

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer6872  [View Original Post]
    Tried to check out Lesley's for the first time Saturday morning at 10:30. Door was locked called the number and got no response. I decided to drive over and give Una a shot. I was greeted by a tall attractive woman she led me to a room and took my fee for an hour. She gave a good massage with a few playful slaps on my butt. There was a little of tease before the flip. On the flip she asked what I was needing, I opted for everything. She said she would go it another girl for me. The other girl came in a few minutes later. She was attractive but not as the one who gave me the massage. She did a good job with her part. Has this ever happened to anyone else? This was a first for me.
    Yep. Swung by the 1st Cedar spot the other day. I think the owner answered? She was super cute, medium height, nice C's, had one a more professional looking skirt & top. I thought, "oh boy!" So she get going and not 1 min later she goes, "I go get other girl, mmk?" So in walks the other girl. She was younger and decent looking, not as curvy, but gave me the absolute worst massage I've yet to receive. Zero pressure, and just orbited the table maybe three or four times working the same spots. FS was on the menu but opted out. Glad you had a better experience.

  12. #21165

    Una Spa

    Tried to check out Lesley's for the first time Saturday morning at 10:30. Door was locked called the number and got no response. I decided to drive over and give Una a shot. I was greeted by a tall attractive woman she led me to a room and took my fee for an hour. She gave a good massage with a few playful slaps on my butt. There was a little of tease before the flip. On the flip she asked what I was needing, I opted for everything. She said she would go it another girl for me. The other girl came in a few minutes later. She was attractive but not as the one who gave me the massage. She did a good job with her part. Has this ever happened to anyone else? This was a first for me.

  13. #21164
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDoc147  [View Original Post]
    I'd be willing to bet there is a Karen for all of the AMP's attached to strip malls, which is most of them. You rarely hear of this for any of the few free-standing AMP's. That's why I almost always park away from the AMP and walk. Rarely do I ever park in front of the AMP's. Just my two cents. Karens are freaking everywhere any more. Stay safe.
    I've seen many people (not just women) sitting between Arby's & Sweet just hanging out in their car facing south. Always makes me leery.

  14. #21163

    Karen

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumbl343  [View Original Post]
    I accidentally posted this on the wrong forum previously meant to put it here, stupid phone!

    Was going to stop buy Art on yesterday. As I pulled in the parking lot, I saw a mid 40's white lady walking away from the door with her phone camera out as she was walking to her minivan. I drove by and she drove off with her phone out the window recording the building as she was driving off. Decided not to stick around and left. If you frequent like I do we might have a issue in the near future.

    Stay safe out there.
    I'd be willing to bet there is a Karen for all of the AMP's attached to strip malls, which is most of them. You rarely hear of this for any of the few free-standing AMP's. That's why I almost always park away from the AMP and walk. Rarely do I ever park in front of the AMP's. Just my two cents. Karens are freaking everywhere any more. Stay safe.

  15. #21162

    Fresh Mountain Aire

    Made my first trek to mountain aire and I had a dream with Angela. She was cute and maybe mid 30's with small Bs. I paid. 6 for the hour. Decent Massage plenty of teasing before the flip. On the flip we settled on $. 40 for cfs. She left the room and brought back another lady who for a. 25 tip rub my chest and face and let me fiv while Angela began with a CBJ and then mounted for cg. We switched to missionary while the other girl rubbed the boys and the taint while I pounded Angela. Finally blew in the bag and Angela cleaned me up then off to the table shower. We finished back in the room with a nice foot and leg massage till the time was up. I will definitely return!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape