Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 549 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 49 449 499 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 599 649 1049 1549 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 30806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22586

    Rejected as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by DbbClassy2  [View Original Post]
    She rejected him for essentially just making a post there?
    I was rejected as well. Noa does BBFS cip with her clients so it's understandable she's leery of those doing it outside of her client list. At least she did with me last time I saw her. Then was blocked. Kinda felt sorry for the guy after me as it was an early morning appointment. YMMV.

  2. #22585

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    If you're interested in seeing Peaches in action here is a link to a short clip. BBBJ video coming soon.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video7672421...oggystyle_fuck
    Sorry this is the girl in this video. I'll post the BBBJ later.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/334535351530

  3. #22584
    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    I got an immediate response to my inquiry about an hour of company.

    3 oo was the response. When I agreed I never heard back.

    Hope she is real by the pics but I am not sure.
    I had a similar experience. Set up an appointment for the next morning. Sent a message a couple hours ahead of time. No response until after with an excuse. I decided to pass on seeing her.

  4. #22583

    Amber sinclair

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidNightOwl  [View Original Post]
    Messaged her got a response asked about greek got a quote for 400 hr. She followed with screening questions asked for race and age then asked for a selfie for verification. NEVER send a selfie for your own safety and future security. I asked about other methods of verification and never got a response. Could be real however screening process was too much for me.
    I got an immediate response to my inquiry about an hour of company.

    3 oo was the response. When I agreed I never heard back.

    Hope she is real by the pics but I am not sure.

  5. #22582

    Peaches and Renae: Wait, what?

    Quote Originally Posted by JimNc85  [View Original Post]
    and for those who had seen mic Renae let me tell you that Peaches is her mother. Definitely is worth a try.
    Whoa. Now I'd gladly drop a couple of bills to get a BJ from both at the same time, just to check Mother / Daughter off the bucket list. I'm going to have to hit them up about that one. That's an opportunity that doesn't come along very often.

  6. #22581
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  7. #22580

    Danielle on Glenwood

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeSomeNoise  [View Original Post]
    I have the same question as others. I can see the white woman in those pics doing 120 qv but not the Latina. Who'd you see?
    I took a shot to see who would open the door. It's no one in the photos, but it is a Latina who has a great body and nice face. She's probably in her late 20's, early 30's. She said her name is Venessa. There's a group that posts her ads and runs commas for her, she's not involved, and I think language and inexperience at running ads on sites might have been an issue. But V speaks great English, is very nice and accommodating. It's 1. 2 qv, 1. 8 hhr and 2. 5 hr. She's not not GFE but also is not a clock watcher. Rd 1 was CBJ, CG and mish. After rd 1 she gave a good full body massage, ending with teasing junior for rd 2. I had a great time and would repeat.

  8. #22579

    Pillow princess

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    She just lays there.
    I meant it in the less critical form. Typically a partner who prefers receiving pleasure more than giving it.

  9. #22578
    Quote Originally Posted by JimNc85  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, thanks to all of those who answered my question. I ended up doing a visit. Damage was 80 and for those who had seen mic Renae let me tell you that Peaches is her mother. Definitely is worth a try.
    As in her biological mother who gave birth to Renae?

  10. #22577

    BBBJ video

    Here's the link to her BBBJ skills. Enjoy.

    BLK.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video7672502..._in_raleigh_nc

  11. #22576

    Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by JimNc85  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, thanks to all of those who answered my question. I ended up doing a visit. Damage was 80 and for those who had seen mic Renae let me tell you that Peaches is her mother. Definitely is worth a try.
    Facts 💯 posted a link to a video.

  12. #22575

    Best mouth in the south / Peaches.

    Hey guys, thanks to all of those who answered my question. I ended up doing a visit. Damage was 80 and for those who had seen mic Renae let me tell you that Peaches is her mother. Definitely is worth a try.

  13. #22574

    Peaches doggystyle

    If you're interested in seeing Peaches in action here is a link to a short clip. BBBJ video coming soon.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video7672421...oggystyle_fuck

  14. #22573

    SKye

    I did a visit with SKye recently. Comms were good, we set up appt a day in advance. She has donation variations, depending on weekday ($$$/hr) weekend ($$$$/hr), I talked in to $$$ on a Saturday since I msgd on Friday and she was cool with it. She was in a quite nice hotel in North Hills. While in route she msgd "I don't suck hope that's okay". I went anyway. She is a sweetie and quite pleasant to spend time with, and very very clean and fresh. She has lost A LOT of weight at some point and there is a down side to that unfortunately. I won't add details here that sound critical, PM me if you're interested. Oh, she has a cute little dog that just lays quietly in the covers.

    She has a charming attitude, good location, easy setup. She mentioned she does only one visit a day sometimes two. But no BJ and side effect of so much weight loss makes it a no repeat for me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/skyesparkler0x0x

    Goofy.
    Last edited by Gufinufi55; 05-21-23 at 13:21. Reason: grammer correction

  15. #22572
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobby1731  [View Original Post]
    Howdy. Back through town on business in a few weeks and want to find a new party. Michelle looks fuckin great. Good experiences had here?
    She's fantastic. If she wasn't so expensive I'd see her more often. Best set of fun bags I've ever laid my hands on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape