Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 30808
-
05-20-23 14:31 #22558Senior Member

Posts: 234Noa experience
My experience was similar. There was understandable hesitation because I have had BB with a couple of providers. After stepping away from that part of the provider experience, I reached out again directly to Noa. There may have been a lack of communication with Noa and her go between. Her "friend" said that Noa still wouldn't see me, to which I replied "For your edification, Noa had said yes. " Well I'd was taken as an insult, so the meeting never occurred. I will never you edification again.
Originally Posted by GMag69NC
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 14:21 #22557Senior Member

Posts: 234Peaches
I haven't seen her in awhile, but communication wasn't bad, and her oral skills with swallow was really good.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 12:05 #22556Senior Member

Posts: 220Don't send deposits. Happy birthday brother. Be safe out there.
Originally Posted by Nick52
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 09:55 #22555Regular Member

Posts: 3May Marie Scam
She does have good reports on the forum, but I got scammed too.
Originally Posted by Nick52
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 09:45 #22554Senior Member

Posts: 409Deposit
I've paid one deposit ever. It was when they were first hitting the game. Had me at the door but wouldn't open it until I cashapp $30. Then nothing.
Originally Posted by Nick52
[View Original Post]
Now the only deposit that I might consider is for Taylormade. Haha joking. I would consider it for Charity Bangs because she is confirmed of escorting. She doesn't require one but suggests paying one to become a priority. She charges $500/ hr. Not bad compared to m9st girls. LOL.
I think there are legitimate reasons for a provider to require a deposit, outcall, verified traveling provider but those are still risky. So I don't see traveler's or outcalls.
My opinion. Be safe.
BLK.
-
05-20-23 07:36 #22553Senior Member

Posts: 284Sorry, this happens to you! But guys this shows, please don't throw a deposit. No matter the amount. Especially if you search the number and nothing is pulling up. If you must pay a deposit, searching for a provide number should quickly pull up like their personal website or reviews that back them up. With little EFFORT!
Originally Posted by AkaToneloc
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 07:34 #22552Senior Member

Posts: 108Could be the case
I can't dispute that, as the number I replied to doesn't return anything now through search. So that's possible. If that's the case, then great because I was completely shocked by it with her reviews.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 06:54 #22551Senior Member

Posts: 281I see she mentioned in her ad that someone is impersonating her. Did you maybe reach out to her old number and got scammed there? That actually happened to me once with a reputable provider.
Originally Posted by AkaToneloc
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 00:15 #22550Senior Member

Posts: 108Miss May / Spicy May / May Marie
I reached out to May Marie or Miss May as she recently updated her name. We chatted by text, agreed to a time and I wasn't surprised when she requested a deposit. I expected one as she's posted that she requires one on Tryst where I found her ad. I sent the deposit and then minutes later she talks about her afternoon plans. She then says, "it would be super helpful if you wanted to just send the donation for today and I can come right after I'm done. " I reply back saying "I'm not comfortable paying the full amount in advance. " I'm trying to be polite as I see where this may be headed. She then replies back with, "would you feel better if I send you all my photos?" I replied back "still not interested, just think we should just meet first. " Then complete silence. That's the last I heard from her! No response to messages since.
I typically don't consider deposits but I have a birthday coming up and wanted a different kind of celebration. Unfortunately, she is an upscale deposit thief. This is a reminder that more expensive doesn't equal upscale and so called upscale doesn't mean without risk.
https://tryst.link/escort/maymarie007
Stay safe fellas.
ToneLoc.
-
05-19-23 22:57 #22549Senior Member

Posts: 409Which one
Which Peaches are we talking about? There is a new one time but I've seen the older one. Great BBBJ and rim job. 140/ hh. I'll upload some pics.
Originally Posted by Ceser
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 20:12 #22548Regular Member

Posts: 4I have the same question as others. I can see the white woman in those pics doing 120 qv but not the Latina. Who'd you see?
Originally Posted by WaterLynn
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 19:32 #22547Senior Member

Posts: 337That's news to me
YMMV but Xnoa always BBBJ.
Originally Posted by WaterLynn
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 19:20 #22546Senior Member

Posts: 427I've had that problem too. BBBJ is good, saw her twice for that, but the third and fourth attempts resulted in ghosting at the hotel parking lot. Even though I confirmed with her before heading over for a 15 minute drive.
Originally Posted by Ceser
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 18:51 #22545Senior Member

Posts: 41Peaches
I've seen her before and did a decent job. She however has ghosted me twice leaving me in the parking lot the last two times I tried to see her.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 16:16 #22544Senior Member

Posts: 87Stacyynoir / stacyystarr / stacyy / dream doll starr
Just got quoted 3 $ for hhr 5 $ for hr long dream. Any one have any info from this visitor from Miami?
https://tryst.link/escort/starrnior











Reply With Quote





