Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 192 of 808 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 242 292 692 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 12106
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9241

    Jessi of the Holy Trinity

    Has anyone heard from or seen Jessi? I saw her for a pair of car dates back in February, one on each of two consecutive days, and she was 8 months pregnant then. None of the girls I've asked have seen or heard any news about her since February. I am deeply concerned. She and I have never been on very personal terms, yet I appreciate her perpetually available face hole to shoot in, and she's been a staple of Greenfield Avenue for at least six years. Before the crack and the streets wore her down, she was a beautiful, clean-spoken woman without a blemish on her face nor a tooth missing from her mouth. That person still lives inside her. Any help finding her, or any news about her whatsoever, would be appreciated.

    Body Shopper, In Search.

  2. #9240

    Mayh

    Mach's number is no longer in service. Has anyone have new number for her. Boy it was good three weeks ago and she has had it forever. Now it's not working.

    Any help here.

    Willow.

  3. #9239
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyShopper  [View Original Post]

    Troll Mongo: I scream it at the top of my lungs, both on this forum and to the few friends I have who pick up hookers: You will not be able to keep a hooker from stealing whatever small, valuable items are in your car proper. If you want to keep something safe, you must keep it in the trunk. If you don't have a trunk, you must keep it in a secret compartment in the body of the car; otherwise, it will eventually get stolen.

    Saharra. I know exactly which town she has family in. She is from that town, herself, so that's why she has family there. Yes, as the gentlemen suggested, you could scoop me up, as I live 25 miles off your route into town. That probably wouldn't be a good idea, though, because if you leave me alone with that infamous shirt of yours, I'm going to burn it! LOL.

    Saharra has a brain in that head of hers. She thinks. She has an understanding of the world. She is not afraid to opine, with or without solicitation. On that note, she is a kindred spirit to me. I have done three dates with her in as many years, and she made me shoot out my demons each time, right into her capable mouth. You didn't mention in your report that she is toothless. That is one of her most endearing qualities. I absolutely love toothless blow jobs!

    Body Shopper.
    I guess I'm to lazy to run to the trunk after every streetwalker, although I know that is good advice.

    Saharra had teeth, but maybe they come out. We have a engagement planned for Friday in a hotel and maybe photoshoot later. Guess she is going to do *.

    If my infamous shirt you referred to is the one Barbie is wearing in the photos from 08/12/22. Post 8742 then I guess we have different political leanings. Have you heard anything about Barbie. I was told she got hit by a car and seriously hurt.

  4. #9238
    Quote Originally Posted by Soft7  [View Original Post]
    Lolli does a good job, would love to run into her again. Lola ripped me off the one time I saw her so I would say avoid her like the plague.
    Is the Lolli the same one I posted photos of way back in 09/18/20. Post 7407.

    If so I'd love to run into her, I met her the first time I ever cruised Milwaukee but have not seen her since. Would love to find her again.

  5. #9237

    Addressing Assorted Items Of Interest

    JC2490 & Soft 7: Two of you have been cash-and-dashed by Lola. Wow. I'm glad I require her (and every single other hooker) to come far, far away with me, and that I let her get out of my car the other week, rather than do a date nearby and potentially face the same fate you two did.

    Yes, Loli does a damn good job! She's a good-looking woman who sucks cock proficiently. I've done several dates with her.

    Troll Mongo: I scream it at the top of my lungs, both on this forum and to the few friends I have who pick up hookers: You will not be able to keep a hooker from stealing whatever small, valuable items are in your car proper. If you want to keep something safe, you must keep it in the trunk. If you don't have a trunk, you must keep it in a secret compartment in the body of the car; otherwise, it will eventually get stolen.

    Saharra. I know exactly which town she has family in. She is from that town, herself, so that's why she has family there. Yes, as the gentlemen suggested, you could scoop me up, as I live 25 miles off your route into town. That probably wouldn't be a good idea, though, because if you leave me alone with that infamous shirt of yours, I'm going to burn it! LOL.

    Saharra has a brain in that head of hers. She thinks. She has an understanding of the world. She is not afraid to opine, with or without solicitation. On that note, she is a kindred spirit to me. I have done three dates with her in as many years, and she made me shoot out my demons each time, right into her capable mouth. You didn't mention in your report that she is toothless. That is one of her most endearing qualities. I absolutely love toothless blow jobs! They feel, shall we say, surreal. A rare treat for a gentle monger such as myself who lives outside of the drug world in which so many people have no teeth.

    Coochie Eater: That's awesome that you got to drink Lola's infamous milk! I respect men who dash boldly out into this world and obtain everything for which they crave! I, myself, am in that great group of men, as evidenced by my reports- which, by the way, are just dreams, of course. I would never have sex with a prostitute, urinate outdoors, or do anything else illegal, for that matter. I've done two dates with Lola, myself. Pumped off into her mouth on the second.

    Happy Guy: I used the phrase "invoked her name" for the sake of brevity. I didn't actually say my local friend's name on this board, and she, as a non-prostitute who lives 3 hours from Milwaukee, sure as hell isn't reading this forum! And she didn't "show up". Rather, she called me on the phone. Her doing so two days later is either an eerie coincidence or a magical happening, as I had mentioned her on this forum, without saying her name.

    I was just looking at syphilitic rashes online the other day, by the way. Johns and hookers have to study these things in order to protect ourselves. My post about wanting a hooker to check out my buddy was made in the same spirit. Evidently my fellow mongers find my desire for a street examination to be quite outlandish. Understood, and moving on, without having altered my opinion nor ambition.

    I post on here for any assortment of reasons. You hit the nail on the head in your guess as to my reason for saying what I said regarding loyalty and such in that post. Bravo! Communication is something I've always excelled at.

    ATW2020, Soccer Fan, and Mequon64: I can't recall having met a Phoebe nor a Kasey.

    Angel smiles at you while sucking your cock.

    Marissa tickles her tonsils with your dick head.

    Storm contentedly sucks as many cocks in a day as she can.

    Jill sucks your brain out through your dick.

    Chevy molests your balls until they explode.

    Krisi rhythmically caresses your head and shaft with her toothless gums.

    And Reah is the Mother Of All Cocksuckers.

    Body Shopper.

  6. #9236

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by Soft7  [View Original Post]
    Lolli does a good job, would love to run into her again. Lola ripped me off the one time I saw her so I would say avoid her like the plague.
    Lola did do a cash and dash on me once. I had seen her several times before and never had a problem with her. When I ran into her a month later, she couldn't stop apologizing enough. She more than made up for what she stole when I got a cheap room and we spent the entire afternoon together for a dirt cheap donation. All in all, she's okay if she's not all messed up from the pipe.

  7. #9235

    Saharra

    I've had a few good visits with her. She has had some hygiene issues at times, but otherwise gives good service. She was also really worn down from using the last time I saw her, and that made her a bit repulsive but would like seeing her again as well. Best of luck to all mongering.

  8. #9234

    Lolli & Lola

    Lolli does a good job, would love to run into her again. Lola ripped me off the one time I saw her so I would say avoid her like the plague.

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyShopper  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to mention in my report of last Friday and Saturday's activities that there was another hooker I picked up Saturday without doing a date: Lola! She was on 9th & Greenfield, north sidewalk. I scooped her, and as we drove up 9th toward Madison Street, she asked me if we have to go all the way out to the spot we went to last time. I replied "Yes", and informed her that we cannot go to a certain spot I have that's half as far out, because a worker had caught me standing outside pissing there earlier that very day! Ha! So, Lola got out at 9th & Madison. That's four hookers who got in and out of my car that day without doing a date, in addition to the two dates I did do.

    I've done two dates with Lola, total. The first, around a year-and-a-half ago, she didn't make me cum, but was quite pleasant and gave me good pleasure, nonetheless. She then went to sleep. The second was earlier this year, and I pumped into her mouth.

    She and Loli are spiritual sisters. Just ask them, and they'll tell you.

    That spot that a dude caught me pissing at last Saturday is the same spot two female workers caught me getting my dick sucked at three years ago. They, and last weekend's worker, all pretended not to see me doing my things.

    Life is good.

    Body Shopper.

  9. #9233

    Wha?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad152  [View Original Post]
    I texted an ad on skipthegames.com on the 6th. She got back to me a couple of days ago. She quoted me $150 for an hour. I don't have a link to the ad, but based on the conversation it looks like she's a street walker on National Ave. From the way she was blowing up my phone, it looks like she's desperate. She's definitely my type. If all is clear, I plan on hitting her up.
    Damn man! Scabby-faced women are your type? If she lived in a small town west of here, I'd consider her a meth-head. I haven't run into meth here in MKE because crack seems to be the poison of choice on these streets. But still. . . Anyway, good luck with her. Wear a body condom, not just a dick slicker.

    Coochie (give me a healthy black girl any day) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  10. #9232
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad152  [View Original Post]
    I texted an ad on skipthegames.com on the 6th. She got back to me a couple of days ago. She quoted me $150 for an hour. I don't have a link to the ad, but based on the conversation it looks like she's a street walker on National Ave. From the way she was blowing up my phone, it looks like she's desperate. She's definitely my type. If all is clear, I plan on hitting her up.
    I've never seen her but sure would be interested. Will be looking forward to your report.

  11. #9231

    SW on STG

    Are you really going to pay a SW 150? I can't to see your review about her bad incall, bad service, ripoff, and scabs all over her body. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad152  [View Original Post]
    I texted an ad on skipthegames.com on the 6th. She got back to me a couple of days ago. She quoted me $150 for an hour. I don't have a link to the ad, but based on the conversation it looks like she's a street walker on National Ave. From the way she was blowing up my phone, it looks like she's desperate. She's definitely my type. If all is clear, I plan on hitting her up.

  12. #9230

    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    I texted an ad on skipthegames.com on the 6th. She got back to me a couple of days ago. She quoted me $150 for an hour. I don't have a link to the ad, but based on the conversation it looks like she's a street walker on National Ave. From the way she was blowing up my phone, it looks like she's desperate. She's definitely my type. If all is clear, I plan on hitting her up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails download.jpg‎  

  13. #9229

    Loop stroll

    Was going out to lunch and did a route. Saw no SW or woman for that matter up and down green / national.

    I ended up near 29th and w Wisconsin and found a SW. Didn't grab name and number as she was average looks with like C tits. Probably 35-40 ish. Blond / brown hair. Settled for 30 BBBJ. She sucked and took all my load then spit out the car which we agreed too. Rolled her back to Taco Bell and left!

    Be safe.

  14. #9228

    Lola!

    So I'm on GF the other day at the Speedway. There's a black woman talking to a white woman just west of the driveway. The black woman leaves whitey and walks behind my car, the white woman stands a few feet from me. I don't know if she's a hooker or not as she's not giving me the look. "What's your name?" I ask her. "Lola" she says. "I been looking for you!" I say, and she approaches my car. "Why?" I ask "You got milk in them titties?" "Yeah!" She says and gets in. I pull onto 9th to get off Speedway's property. I get her number, but she's waiting for someone, and I'm not prepared to spend time anyway. "I'll see you around!" "Yeah, call me!

    Today I call and call and call. No answer. After about my 5th cruise on the loop, I see her walking. I pull over and she gets in. "Someone stole my charger! My phone's dead. " We find a place to park and she pulls out a tit. Now please understand, I used to have a UTR in Madison with small tits that SPRAYED milk. When I sucked, the nectar would rush into my mouth hard enough that I could her it. Lola's pink rubbery nips, although fun to chew on and can take some abuse, produce drops of fluid. It makes for tit sucking with a mildly sweet flavor, but it's not an onrush like my Madison cow had. Still it's better than nothing. She sucks and fucks, but doesn't swallow. Will do anal with the right guy. Hasn't done doubles, but may. Even though the milk is at the level I desire, she is pleasant and very accommodating and her nips can take a beating. I would recommend. Digits for seniors and traders.

    Coochie (Still seeking a true cow) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  15. #9227
    Quote Originally Posted by Beldam  [View Original Post]
    Wallet goes into somewhere in my car and you should have your keys somewhere also hidden. Use a spare key to drive around. Save yourself a lot of headaches of theft etc.
    Hearing stories like this and having to move in a paranoid state of mind really turns things off. I was also robbed last week, a girl promised service then 5 minutes in complains and bails.

    I thought since covid ended we might see things return to normal but the area now is mostly filled with the worst of the worst. Any sane girl with even half a brain is either on Tryst or other similar platforms and even then she still questionable and I'm not talking about STG, that is now basically SWs posing as escorts.

    Gone are the days of easy mongering, hypothetically speaking you now have to wear a hazmat suit when dealing. (Robbing, jealous CB dudes waiting in the shadows, scammers, ect.)

    Now a days I see more bum dudes roaming the streets looking for trouble then actual women. Its a giant sausage fest with a few ugly women tossed in the mix for fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape