Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 700 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 200 600 650 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 750 800 1200 1700 ... LastLast
Results 10,486 to 10,500 of 41259
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30774
    Quote Originally Posted by TimCore  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see this cougar? She didn't post a name or number and her older posted do have a number but it's not working. PM me if you got the info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/159118265060
    That's Shawnya. She is gross and provides horrible service. For an old woman that looks like she does, she should be charging street prices. I personally still would not see her again. Yuck!

  2. #30773

    Reviews are bad

    Recent reviews are bad, as for myself, I was grabbing a soda at the 295/ Blanding gas station and she walked in, I was like "eeww".

    Quote Originally Posted by TimCore  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see this cougar? She didn't post a name or number and her older posted do have a number but it's not working. PM me if you got the info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/159118265060

  3. #30772

    She did not post a number

    Has anyone see this cougar? She didn't post a name or number and her older posted do have a number but it's not working. PM me if you got the info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/159118265060

  4. #30771

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by WetterBetter81  [View Original Post]
    Can't recall her name, maybe Prostate madam but she's been discussed here quite a bit, anyhow you guys will know her when you see her as I found her in a video as I was scrolling the internet. She did a video with private society.

    https://faphouse.com/videos/0zT1w4
    I wish she was still around. I always had fun with Madame D.

  5. #30770
    Quote Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of the Latina Girls, are any of the ones on the AdultSearch.com legit? I've found some in Jax that seem to good to be true. Not to say Jax does have anybody, but some of these girls look like the ones you would find in Miami. Any recommendations?

    Just like you I'm done with crack heads and clock watchers and people who just want set you up.
    Shoot sorry didn't see your post, Adultsearch isn't like what it used to be, I use Megapersonal and Sumosear for cross examination of older posts, over time I personally developed good discernment from the fakes versus the real ads. For the premium providers I go for tryst. Funny mention for Skipthegames, for some reason specifically in Jax it simply attracts the worst of the providers like flies to a pile of dogshit. Got robbed from a provider who posted on skip LOL.

  6. #30769

    Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Light1997  [View Original Post]
    Luna.

    Sup fellas, came and went! Was able to make it up jax yesterday and it went pretty good, of course every chic that I hit except for couple all of sudden weren't texting back, had been texting with a multiple all week just getting quotes not really saying when I was coming. I was already near lenoir so I figured I would hit up most near that area. All crickets except for one a different one out near airport which I didn't feel like going too. Finally ms Luna hit me back who a fellow monger here referred. Hit me back pretty quick after the others didn't, was only about 5 min away so I get to a decent notel, she wanted a pic of the hotel when I got there. Go up to the room and I can here a lot of Spanish chatter, assumed it was her on the phone. I knock she opens, guess she doesn't speak little to know English because all she did was smile, in my dream started off with a honestly really good CBJ, seemed to get into a lot. Immediately hoped on top and started riding, pulled down her braw and pulled my face into nipples, she can definitely ride it, ass felt nice as I gripped it. After about 5 min had to slow her down because I was ready, bent her over and started pounding for another 5 min, she was pretty quiet up until I bent her over and started pounding from the back and then the moans started then came the explosion. My only complaint is she was pretty quiet with the moaning up until I bent her over. Other than that she looked sexy, nice ass, was in pretty good shape considering what we have all witnessed with others, and she smelled great which gives you a automatic 6-7 points! I give her a solid 8-10! Would definitely repeat, can't wait to get back up there! Maybe Father's Day weekend! Racked in about 1100 from best bet! So a great weekend!

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/135856555
    Nice that was about the same experience I had for the 2 Latinas I dreamt about. I'll share Carolina (the other one is my #1 ATF, she's back at Miami for now.), Carolina Tattoo is good to go, she don't speak much English and has to use one of the phone app translators. Fortunately I had mine already installed from my 1st Latina and so there wasn't that degree of awkwardness when trying to communicate due to language barrier. Carolina's rack is gorgeous, ass and body is very nice, tattoos look great on her tan brown skin. Session was about the same as yours, all Latina moans are sexy and when they call you "Papi" it wakes something up inside of you LOL. Damage was 150 roses for HH located near Salisbury Rd (good area in my opinion, never had any issues when I go there, definitely far from the more sketchier and ratchet parts like Dix Ellis Trl).

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/321-666-8402

  7. #30768
    Quote Originally Posted by Motoyo  [View Original Post]
    Is there a better alternative to STG for legit ads? I only dabble every month or two when I get an itch for more than I got at home. So never up on where the 'flavor of the month' go to site is.

    Maybe its just me, but the escort level seems to have plummeted in the last 3-4 years in jax? When I get the itch I pop open STG, and for a while now I make it 5-6 pages of pics in before closing it without even opening an ad.

    Now everyone needs to make their money I agree, and I don't expect playboy bunny / porn star level of looks. But I feel like STG needs a name change to "Skip the Streets" as it feels like it just a one stop shop to browse streetwalkers that are charging 3 digits for service. I'm not expecting Vegas or Miami quality when it comes to HH or H type meetup arrangements in jax, don't get me wrong. But paying $$ or more for HH or H for what looks like a $40 lenox or commonwealth pickup is a no go.

    Is it just me? Am I the asshole here?
    You're good man, not an asshole, it's a fact that the talent lately has been very dry. Before the recent Latina Invasion from WPB and Miami visiting up here, we had hard candy looking providers charging outlandish coin. I now go to Tryst for our premium Jax providers, but your general skip or mega providers who are native to Jax is a huge hit or miss. That's what I envy about Miami, Orlando and Tampa.

  8. #30767

    Gainesville monger

    Luna.

    Sup fellas, came and went! Was able to make it up jax yesterday and it went pretty good, of course every chic that I hit except for couple all of sudden weren't texting back, had been texting with a multiple all week just getting quotes not really saying when I was coming. I was already near lenoir so I figured I would hit up most near that area. All crickets except for one a different one out near airport which I didn't feel like going too. Finally ms Luna hit me back who a fellow monger here referred. Hit me back pretty quick after the others didn't, was only about 5 min away so I get to a decent notel, she wanted a pic of the hotel when I got there. Go up to the room and I can here a lot of Spanish chatter, assumed it was her on the phone. I knock she opens, guess she doesn't speak little to know English because all she did was smile, in my dream started off with a honestly really good CBJ, seemed to get into a lot. Immediately hoped on top and started riding, pulled down her braw and pulled my face into nipples, she can definitely ride it, ass felt nice as I gripped it. After about 5 min had to slow her down because I was ready, bent her over and started pounding for another 5 min, she was pretty quiet up until I bent her over and started pounding from the back and then the moans started then came the explosion. My only complaint is she was pretty quiet with the moaning up until I bent her over. Other than that she looked sexy, nice ass, was in pretty good shape considering what we have all witnessed with others, and she smelled great which gives you a automatic 6-7 points! I give her a solid 8-10! Would definitely repeat, can't wait to get back up there! Maybe Father's Day weekend! Racked in about 1100 from best bet! So a great weekend!

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/135856555

  9. #30766

    Butterfly jenn

    I finally got to talk to Jen since her return from vacation. Got a good cell number. If anybody has any more information I would greatly appreciate it I think her BF is still around and active. I'd like to know if anybody has reported on her about her.

  10. #30765

    Alternatives

    Quote Originally Posted by Motoyo  [View Original Post]
    Is there a better alternative to STG for legit ads? I only dabble every month or two when I get an itch for more than I got at home. So never up on where the 'flavor of the month' go to site is.

    Maybe its just me, but the escort level seems to have plummeted in the last 3-4 years in jax? When I get the itch I pop open STG, and for a while now I make it 5-6 pages of pics in before closing it without even opening an ad.

    Now everyone needs to make their money I agree, and I don't expect playboy bunny / porn star level of looks. But I feel like STG needs a name change to "Skip the Streets" as it feels like it just a one stop shop to browse streetwalkers that are charging 3 digits for service. I'm not expecting Vegas or Miami quality when it comes to HH or H type meetup arrangements in jax, don't get me wrong. But paying $$ or more for HH or H for what looks like a $40 lenox or commonwealth pickup is a no go.

    Is it just me? Am I the asshole here?
    I've had success with PrivateDelights. Ch and Tryst. Link. Almost got robbed after contacting someone through callescort. Org so YMMV with that one. I could never find a legit ad on megapersonals and you may have success with EroticMonkey. Ch. You can try looking on twitter.

    - Anondoe7505 the ammosexual.

  11. #30764

    Alternative to STG?

    Is there a better alternative to STG for legit ads? I only dabble every month or two when I get an itch for more than I got at home. So never up on where the 'flavor of the month' go to site is.

    Maybe its just me, but the escort level seems to have plummeted in the last 3-4 years in jax? When I get the itch I pop open STG, and for a while now I make it 5-6 pages of pics in before closing it without even opening an ad.

    Now everyone needs to make their money I agree, and I don't expect playboy bunny / porn star level of looks. But I feel like STG needs a name change to "Skip the Streets" as it feels like it just a one stop shop to browse streetwalkers that are charging 3 digits for service. I'm not expecting Vegas or Miami quality when it comes to HH or H type meetup arrangements in jax, don't get me wrong. But paying $$ or more for HH or H for what looks like a $40 lenox or commonwealth pickup is a no go.

    Is it just me? Am I the asshole here?

  12. #30763

    Madam

    Can't recall her name, maybe Prostate madam but she's been discussed here quite a bit, anyhow you guys will know her when you see her as I found her in a video as I was scrolling the internet. She did a video with private society.

    https://faphouse.com/videos/0zT1w4

  13. #30762

    Italian Stallion

    Does anyone know what happened to Italian stallion?

  14. #30761

    Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertClark  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Jordan lately? I saw her last year and I think she is currently on the Southside.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/898031358445
    There's been a few reports on here over the last 6 months. Everyone has talked about an odor issue. I can't vouch for that as I've not pulled the plug due to that report. I'd like to see her but not risking an odor issue, it will ruin a date for me.

  15. #30760
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty  [View Original Post]
    This girl used to be my UTR. I have seen her off and on for the last 6 years. She is very open very honest there is no drug use at all. Right now she's only available for car dates and outcalls but you would have to Uber her there and back. At certain times she does have an in-call from 7:00 am Till 3:00 pm During the week. There is no weekend availability on incalls. I can definitely tell you she is not dead in the bed, very active, very accommodating and makes the noises you like to hear for the porn star experience. She does not do anal and she does not do bareback. This is definitely not a long-term thing for her she's just trying to make ends meet at the present time her and her daughter are going through a rough time and she's just trying to get some financial resources in to take care of that. A lot of you know her daughter but I'm not going to tell you who it is if you find out anything about that it will be from her but she used to be in the strip club scene at Wacko's. Okay her phone number is 904-585-3XXX. Her availability is pretty much any time and if you text her and she doesn't respond immediately she's usually taking care of family business at the present time. But she will respond I hate to see her go this route because she's been a UTR for a long time but I told her I can't disrespect the hustle.
    Thanks for that, can confirm now she's very honest and down to earth and her caboose for a short stature is very nice. Only downside is the missing front teeth. I'll try to hit up her daughter to support our local Jax talent.

    Quote Originally Posted by SfxtBro  [View Original Post]
    Can you share the link?
    Look in sumosear this number: 904-XXX-3119. She mentioned she's doing this to pay off her bail from jail, or something like that. Treat her well, personality is very nice and respectful. I found her social media (won't post for obvious reasons) from her younger years and she was definitely pretty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape