Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 30808
-
05-22-23 14:03 #22588Senior Member

Posts: 130Kelsey Anne
Hey fellas, if any of you are familiar with Kelsey Anne from Greensboro (check the G'boro forum if your not she is well reviewed) she is planning on coming to Raleigh! Once I have more details I will make another post! She will only be available for Senior Members! Again please don't start messaging me yet, once she gives me the dates and the okay to share her number I will. She is what the Raleigh area has needed for a while a wonderful provider who enjoys what she does and doesn't have demon issues and true GFE! I can't wait I've been begging her to come out here and she finally is! Check her reviews for yourself! More details coming soon!
-
05-22-23 13:59 #22587Senior Member

Posts: 97Is Ginger around?
Hey guys has anyone seen Ginger of Ginger and Abby fame? I know she's bad with comm's but I haven't gotten a response in a month.
-
05-22-23 12:42 #22586Senior Member

Posts: 156Rejected as well.
I was rejected as well. Noa does BBFS cip with her clients so it's understandable she's leery of those doing it outside of her client list. At least she did with me last time I saw her. Then was blocked. Kinda felt sorry for the guy after me as it was an early morning appointment. YMMV.
Originally Posted by DbbClassy2
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 11:40 #22585Senior Member

Posts: 409Correction
Sorry this is the girl in this video. I'll post the BBBJ later.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/334535351530
-
05-22-23 08:13 #22584Senior Member

Posts: 128I had a similar experience. Set up an appointment for the next morning. Sent a message a couple hours ahead of time. No response until after with an excuse. I decided to pass on seeing her.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 07:54 #22583Senior Member

Posts: 458Amber sinclair
I got an immediate response to my inquiry about an hour of company.
Originally Posted by SolidNightOwl
[View Original Post]
3 oo was the response. When I agreed I never heard back.
Hope she is real by the pics but I am not sure.
-
05-22-23 01:36 #22582Banned Member

Posts: 148Peaches and Renae: Wait, what?
Whoa. Now I'd gladly drop a couple of bills to get a BJ from both at the same time, just to check Mother / Daughter off the bucket list. I'm going to have to hit them up about that one. That's an opportunity that doesn't come along very often.
Originally Posted by JimNc85
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 00:25 #22581Senior Member

Posts: 88[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
05-21-23 23:16 #22580Regular Member

Posts: 4Danielle on Glenwood
I took a shot to see who would open the door. It's no one in the photos, but it is a Latina who has a great body and nice face. She's probably in her late 20's, early 30's. She said her name is Venessa. There's a group that posts her ads and runs commas for her, she's not involved, and I think language and inexperience at running ads on sites might have been an issue. But V speaks great English, is very nice and accommodating. It's 1. 2 qv, 1. 8 hhr and 2. 5 hr. She's not not GFE but also is not a clock watcher. Rd 1 was CBJ, CG and mish. After rd 1 she gave a good full body massage, ending with teasing junior for rd 2. I had a great time and would repeat.
Originally Posted by MakeSomeNoise
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-23 17:13 #22579Senior Member

Posts: 80Pillow princess
I meant it in the less critical form. Typically a partner who prefers receiving pleasure more than giving it.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-23 15:59 #22578Senior Member

Posts: 269As in her biological mother who gave birth to Renae?
Originally Posted by JimNc85
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-23 15:48 #22577Senior Member

Posts: 409BBBJ video
Here's the link to her BBBJ skills. Enjoy.
BLK.
https://www.xvideos.com/video7672502..._in_raleigh_nc
-
05-21-23 15:46 #22576Senior Member

Posts: 409Facts
Facts 💯 posted a link to a video.
Originally Posted by JimNc85
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-23 15:33 #22575Senior Member

Posts: 115Best mouth in the south / Peaches.
Hey guys, thanks to all of those who answered my question. I ended up doing a visit. Damage was 80 and for those who had seen mic Renae let me tell you that Peaches is her mother. Definitely is worth a try.
-
05-21-23 14:33 #22574Senior Member

Posts: 409Peaches doggystyle
If you're interested in seeing Peaches in action here is a link to a short clip. BBBJ video coming soon.
https://www.xvideos.com/video7672421...oggystyle_fuck










Reply With Quote





