Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 551 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 601 651 1051 1551 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 37325
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29075

    Threesome

    I need recommendations for a quality threesome (MFF). The ladies need to be 7's or better.

  2. #29074

    Connected

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    I had good communication with both of these yesterday but I wasn't able to make it work. Anybody recognize either of them? Does anyone see anything in the ads that might mean fake? No deposits were requested. Still looking for that AA experience! LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/826414839477

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/023856471963

    Flipout.
    I was able to connect with the second one. Completely legit! Pictures and description is all very accurate. Comms was quick and easy, great attitude, $1 for qv, good hygiene and the room was clean and smelled good. She is a super cute tiny little thing! Tight little kitty. Definitely a great first AA experience for me. Would definitely repeat. Thanks for the feedback on the other gal.

  3. #29073

    Roxanne

    Anyone heard from or know what happened to Roxanne?

  4. #29072
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    That's Liv, she used to roll with redhead Rose. I've seen her before but it's been about a year since I've seen her last. She used to have a nice little body with some curves but looking at those pics she's lost some weight. She was a good time, full menu with all avenues open.

  5. #29071

  6. #29070
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    To me it just seems too obvious. If you were 17 and on your own you wouldn't see fit to blatantly advertise it and if you were 17 and knew about escort sites that then means someone had to introduce you, in which case they would likely tell you not to even mention your age because it would come between you and making money, which if you are assumed to be 17 and entirely on your own I would venture that needing money is probably an extremely high priority.

    So deciding to slide in low key commentary to make this singular point known to you is really just something that absolutely no one would do. So if they take the time you make you painfully aware of this small detail, then its clearly a sting. I for one have never asked for age and it just something to incriminate yourself by bringing up.
    Exactly & very well said. This is one those moments to take notes & learn how to spot fake ads. Read this twice.

  7. #29069

    Aa

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    First one is Brittany. Use to be my go to but she can be unfocused and pretty much OCD. She will waste your time unless you get firm and be willing to leave unless she gets focused. Once you get to it she's a nice little spinner with a great ass. Honestly if you want first experience with AA then you can't go wrong with Brittany. Just be firm with her and tell her you don't have time to waste of your leaving and actually start to leave she will be ok. Never seen second one she looks really cute but gives me fake vibes. Be safe good luck.
    She is not fake and a good person to see. Pics are real.

  8. #29068
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    I had good communication with both of these yesterday but I wasn't able to make it work. Anybody recognize either of them? Does anyone see anything in the ads that might mean fake? No deposits were requested. Still looking for that AA experience! LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/826414839477

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/023856471963

    Flipout.
    The one girl is a regular, and I have seen her maybe 3 times, the girl that says she new in town I have tried to contact but never any response to text or phone calls.

  9. #29067
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    I had good communication with both of these yesterday but I wasn't able to make it work. Anybody recognize either of them? Does anyone see anything in the ads that might mean fake? No deposits were requested. Still looking for that AA experience! LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/826414839477

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/023856471963

    Flipout.
    First one is Brittany. Use to be my go to but she can be unfocused and pretty much OCD. She will waste your time unless you get firm and be willing to leave unless she gets focused. Once you get to it she's a nice little spinner with a great ass. Honestly if you want first experience with AA then you can't go wrong with Brittany. Just be firm with her and tell her you don't have time to waste of your leaving and actually start to leave she will be ok. Never seen second one she looks really cute but gives me fake vibes. Be safe good luck.

  10. #29066
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSmart1  [View Original Post]
    She has bailed out and is not seeing anyone other than her"new" boyfriend. She was nice about it.

    When she texted me back. As always, someday they all return. Stay tuned. Thanks, Streetsmart1.
    Gotcha, thanks for the info. Take care.

  11. #29065

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by SavageThing  [View Original Post]
    You can probably see my posts I do a bit of traveling around. However I stumbled across an old ad of this woman. Goes by Savannah. Looks like she hasn't posted in a while. Any update on this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...happy/46730269
    Brief response from that number. Almost like a week after a text. Says not in Richmond anymore and blocks you. Uses savvvysavanna21 snapchat but leave you on read and blocks you.

  12. #29064

    Suzy

    Quote Originally Posted by Country73  [View Original Post]
    If she still in the south end of Col Hghts? Would love to see her again if she's back in.
    She has bailed out and is not seeing anyone other than her"new" boyfriend. She was nice about it.

    When she texted me back. As always, someday they all return. Stay tuned. Thanks, Streetsmart1.

  13. #29063

    Who's the current DT Queen?

    Hello mongers,

    It's been about a year since I've been back in your city. With those visits I dreamed of staxx. She was super fun and a reliable source for proper deepthroat. But before I made this post a scrolled through a couple of pages and it seems like she might be up to some old bad habits. Many years ago my absolute favorite dream was DTLQ. Her dreams were the best! We lost a good one when she left us. She was petite, submissive, cute, affordable, no gag, reflex, and completely willing to do anything!

    So, about to be in your city again for about a week, and I am looking for a deepthroat queen. If they fall into the category of the two mentioned above, that's who I'm looking for. Open to trans women too if she's cute and petite and willing to give a DT session.

    Hoping to take many naps and have many dreams while I'm in town. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Stay safe out there, always check your 6.

    CD.

  14. #29062

    Any experience with these

    I had good communication with both of these yesterday but I wasn't able to make it work. Anybody recognize either of them? Does anyone see anything in the ads that might mean fake? No deposits were requested. Still looking for that AA experience! LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/826414839477

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/023856471963

    Flipout.

  15. #29061

    Oh no, my friends

    Quote Originally Posted by Postin  [View Original Post]
    Completely agree. She really got into our session. Everything was on the table except Greek. Only thing is I've got a wide dick and she about tore the sides of my boy.

    Tight is good but damn.
    Greek is on the menu but YMMV, I've had the pleasure and it was a process but definitely took the whole pipe raw, pulled out wiped off and pounded her pussy and finished on her face. This was late last year but she has to warm up to you to get the third hole.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape