Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 371 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 421 471 871 1371 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 25014
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19464

    Question: Best Sites for Escorts in RI / SE MA?

    Moved here from CA not too long ago, where privatedelights was the go to for most activity. It does not seem very strong here? Am finding that Skip The Games seems to be the top site (I also see that some here reference "SB" is that Sugarbook or SugarBabies? Is either worth it? I have no problem paying a subscription if it is productive, but would obviously rather avoid paying for access to a bunch of scammers from Nigeria.

    Thank you.

  2. #19463
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    This is great news! Has anyone else seen her recently?

    The picture below is about 4 years old, before the haircut and extreme weight loss. When I took this pic, I personally think she looked great! P Sil, or any others who have been with her recently--is she now looking like this again? If so, I'll probably be heading up to that bathroomless basement again, soon!
    Hey if you do see her and she looks good post a review been wanting to see her but she didn't look good with the weight loss.

  3. #19462

    FYI on Adderall

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...r/083102689497

    She was my first provider reviewed since getting back into the game after a long term relationship (refer to my post# 8956). Overall she wasn't a repeat for me but others I think will like her. She is low priced ($80 for hhr). She does look like her pix. The only thing for me I did not like was she BBFS by default (which is a NO for me but others may like and so you have to bring your own condoms to be on the safe side). She does have demons but its the pill popping kind (adderell). Not sure if that makes it less of a demon compared to the needle kind. She was high on our visit. Finally she smokes a chimney since my clothes were stinking of it when I left. Overall I would not repeat due to her being high, smoking and BBFS. For my review of her was several years ago too when I saw her and things may have changed. But f she isn't high and you are into BBFS, you may want to try.
    Like most methamphetamines and their structurally related drugs, Adderall promotes immundefieciency. Adderall addicts are therefore significantly more likely to acquire, and therefore to spread, infectious diseases. (https://carolinacenterforrecovery.co...immune-system/).

    I therefore avoid knowingly fucking adderall addicts raw. But I ONLY fuck raw. Therefore, I do not knowingly fuck adderall addicts. Just because they do not inject it, that does not mean that they are not immunocompromised.

  4. #19461

    Who is Joanne?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    Did you mean Joelle?
    Joanne = Joelle. Just like Clark Kent = Superman. Clark Kent and Joanne have facebook accounts. Joelle and Superman do not.

    --Peter Fuck, Private WhoreEye.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 46398e17c9d7f7783c71118e0e90a2fc-195800782.jpg‎  

  5. #19460

    Chick asking for dick pic verification

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that VALUABLE info, Spirit! So her male partner wants to watch? That means I'm defintely OUT! It suggests STRONGLY that there will be hidden cameras involved. Despite the fact that you were in a private room. Was it YOUR room, or theirs?

    It seems to me that this clarifies several issues. They are apparently all about getting their own private shows, and therefore, probably making their own porn videos, clearly! No wonder the price is so relatively cheap, for what she's offering. So I will defintely not be inseminating this one!
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...r/083102689497

    She was my first provider reviewed since getting back into the game after a long term relationship (refer to my post# 8956). Overall she wasn't a repeat for me but others I think will like her. She is low priced ($80 for hhr). She does look like her pix. The only thing for me I did not like was she BBFS by default (which is a NO for me but others may like and so you have to bring your own condoms to be on the safe side). She does have demons but its the pill popping kind (adderell). Not sure if that makes it less of a demon compared to the needle kind. She was high on our visit. Finally she smokes a chimney since my clothes were stinking of it when I left. Overall I would not repeat due to her being high, smoking and BBFS. For my review of her was several years ago too when I saw her and things may have changed. But f she isn't high and you are into BBFS, you may want to try.

  6. #19459

    Who is Joanne?

    Quote Originally Posted by LotLizard  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised Joanne is still alive. Last time I saw her she was shooting speedballs into her arm. There's ZERO chance she's sober. She's a hopeless junkbox.
    Did you mean Joelle?

  7. #19458
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    I texted her yesterday, she quoted 150 FS, 80 BBBJ only.

    Asked her to send a pic with middle finger up and she did. Looked about 55-60 years old and not attractive at all and almost impossible to be the woman in the pics. I didn't respond after that.

  8. #19457

    Neither kind nor helpful

    Lot Lizard, not sure when you last saw her but I've known Joelle for 5 years, can vouch for her health history, have seen her in recent weeks. Lots of our ladies have or have had substance use disorders -- welcome to America. She's sober, not a 'hopeless junkbox'. Please don't cast aspersions about her. She's trying to survive, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by LotLizard  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised Joanne is still alive. Last time I saw her she was shooting speedballs into her arm. There's ZERO chance she's sober. She's a hopeless junkbox.

  9. #19456
    Quote Originally Posted by LotLizard  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised Joanne is still alive. Last time I saw her she was shooting speedballs into her arm. There's ZERO chance she's sober. She's a hopeless junkbox.
    I saw her in 2020, worst blow job of my life.

  10. #19455
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPSchlong69  [View Original Post]
    I know Joelle quite, quite well personally. She has a distant history of injection drug use, but quit well over 3-4 years ago; she has no current substance use issues, even cutting back heavily on smoking! She has some old, stable track mark scars that are the same from the past several years (I started seeing her in 2018). She looks fabulous, still. I last was with her 3 weeks ago. She remains statuesque, elegant, very clean, consummate socialite. She's had some dental work, some teeth missing. Hair currently allowed to acquire a natural silvered hue vs. Usual dyed / bleached blonde; looks very sexy. We are always BB nowadays. Pussy is luscious, arse tasty with a tight but hungry anus -- she really digs anal. She is quite orgasmic. She "loves sex" to quote her, succinctly.

    Take a walk down memory lane, KOF!
    I'm surprised Joanne is still alive. Last time I saw her she was shooting speedballs into her arm. There's ZERO chance she's sober. She's a hopeless junkbox.

  11. #19454

    'let me blow your mind (Cardates)' - Anyone see her?


  12. #19453

    Billiejean / Olivia

    Keep seeing this ad pop up and I've reached out once and she came back with 300.

    But isn't this the same woman who was on Bath st a while back and going by the name Olivia?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/477271827522

  13. #19452

    Flakes

    Don't waste your time with these two, both will suddenly go dark and not respond.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...l/377261709071

  14. #19451
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNiceGuy520  [View Original Post]
    Much bigger in person then appears in pics. Face is 5/10.
    Luckily I don't care about that when I'm getting a great BJ. A pretty face is a bonus, but in this day and age of GPS it's hard to find a cheap, dependable BJ provider.

  15. #19450

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...i/643799244800

    Great BBBJ, friendly, safe neighborhood in Johnston. Pretty eyes, has a belly, chubby. $80. Will repeat.
    Much bigger in person then appears in pics. Face is 5/10.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape