Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 300 of 870 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 350 400 800 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 13047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8562

    Now realizing this is a joke. LOL I'm a noob.

    Self hazed. Hahahah.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmellsSoGood  [View Original Post]
    Going to try this place out tomorrow. Thank you good sir.

  2. #8561

    Thank you

    Going to try this place out tomorrow. Thank you good sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    A-1 massage in Santa Monica.

    https://massagesantamonicaa1massage.com/

    The handjobs are quite simple.

    There is a blowjob option.

    The photos on the website are real.

    There is a room in this place with 1000 rolls of toilet paper.

  3. #8560

    Amy at HT Acupuncture

    I hate that parking lot. She's quite a pleaser. She is kind of on the older side like 40-50. She give me CBJ.

    She can take a dick like a champ. I usually just go to AAMP, but when I am in a hurry I have gone here.

    I gave her K9, and Mish, she told me she works at central massage spa as well on Thursday.

  4. #8559
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Alamogordo

    I have been a little concerned with my long distance shooting. No not the type that the lakers do not have. If you ask me, I would tell them to trade the whole fucken team cept for AD, lebaby, and reaves. No, I am talking about my ejaculate. The other day in the valley, I had no distance at all. I figured it was due to the heat. So I figured a double blind hard core air conditioning test was in order.

    So I went to the mother ship and waited for my current fave. This time I timed it, she started the front side dickwork at 3:54 and I did not convert until 4:20, so it was 26 minutes.

    And, when I popped, I, thankfully, had pushed her head out the trajectory rantge, but she was off about 10:45 with reference to my cock, and I spunked a little in her hair. She was amazed and it was only a 25 megaton trinity type explosion.

  5. #8558
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Aol

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ran into a young petite, slim tight body nice bottom Latina that may be worth seeing at a massage establishment in LA, San Gabriel Valley, SFV?
    Try rose or katie on thatmall.com - both latinx. I think they may even let you go to the taco bar.

  6. #8557

    Petite Latinas? ?

    Has anyone ran into a young petite, slim tight body nice bottom Latina that may be worth seeing at a massage establishment in LA, San Gabriel Valley, SFV?

  7. #8556

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Drooo  [View Original Post]
    Her ad states $100 for 60 minutes, does anyone know how much the extras are and menu? I'm interested in visiting her if the service is good. Currently I go to an AMP for massage and a hit MILF for DFK/FS. It'll be nice to get both in one place. TIA.
    Based on her pic. DFK might not be an option worth exploring.

  8. #8555
    Senior Member


    Posts: 471

    Rates 4 extras

    Her ad states $100 for 60 minutes, does anyone know how much the extras are and menu? I'm interested in visiting her if the service is good. Currently I go to an AMP for massage and a hit MILF for DFK/FS. It'll be nice to get both in one place. TIA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yahoowho  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she's still in the game with a full menu, including FS, in her private "studio. ".

  9. #8554
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahoowho  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she's still in the game with a full menu, including FS, in her private "studio. ".
    How much for Massage and FS?

  10. #8553

    Thai Irene

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    She is a hot young Asian, but the pics are not accurate. She is even more beautiful in person.
    What is she asking for Massage+FS and what's the full menu? Is the massage good?

  11. #8552
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahoowho  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she's still in the game with a full menu, including FS, in her private "studio. ".
    What's her quote for massage and FS?

  12. #8551

    Irene

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this Massage pro this year? https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/42490/.

    Does she still offer extras? Any recent reviews.
    Yes, she's still in the game with a full menu, including FS, in her private "studio. ".

  13. #8550
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's her ad.

  14. #8549
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Angie

    This is my list from the mothership:

    Dora - 26. For real. Ass you could eat sturgeon caviar or the ralphs brand of chips ahoy off of. Has nipples that challenge Riemann geometry. Body that belongs in ginja massggeeee cerca 2003 (think ono). A total klafte (you can look that up) in terms of her tood, but with her it is sexy because she sweats during the handie. Has a perfect body for legs together missionary (you can thank me later) if only she did FS. Her dickwork is not that good, she does not get my dick vertical enough she does angular momentum jerking. Has the best english at the joint. Kind of like saying, this is the FISA warrant with the most integrity.

    Yoyo. Also young. Not hot young Asian young, but actually young. Like if you asked her what dial up was, she would tell you to go to see Mary at chen's. Has a temper and a foul mouth. Likes to say fuck a lot. Has an ass so hard I would love to do flat doggie in room #1. Has great asshole tickling skills. Has great dickwork acumen.

    Cindy. Pretty gross. Dresses like she is going to church and has that Thai lady boy kind of make up and face.

    Grace. Looks like a potato bug.

    Bella. The lou gehrig of the place. Is always there. Is always willing to show her Bush. Spends way too much time on the massage.

    Susan. An old hag.

    Kiki. Sweaty older gal that the gray haired mongers love.

    Mia. Petite girl who has a great little tush and did something the other day that was never done. After I was done, she said you have ten minutes left.

  15. #8548
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatonius  [View Original Post]
    Tried the search but nothing came up.

    Where does Novia work?
    "Nuru lush".

    Same chain as nohodreams and the nuru place in torrance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape