Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,516 to 10,530 of 41267
-
05-20-23 11:15 #30752Senior Member

Posts: 527New name
I'm giving her a new name which is Super Head.
Originally Posted by Anonymous123
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 10:11 #30751Senior Member

Posts: 302Rahnada
Well she is one of those who have been around but she changed her name a couple times. I think she is most reviewed under the name Rahnada.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 09:35 #30750Senior Member

Posts: 527Well I thought it would be easy to just search her name on stg. There's not many who fit her description.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 08:12 #30749Senior Member

Posts: 67Demi
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/169440510474
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 06:49 #30748Senior Member

Posts: 350C'Mon. Man, you share this info, but no link or pic, you have to help us out, to help her out.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 17:20 #30747Senior Member

Posts: 527$$
Very reasonable under 80 but she's negotiable. It's worth every drop of nut she drains from your balls. She doesn't waste a drop.
Originally Posted by ShakingString8
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 16:43 #30746Senior Member

Posts: 93Demi $
How much was the dmg?
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 16:35 #30745Senior Member

Posts: 302Sandra
This one is on Lenoir ave. But her service wasn't mechanical. And she pretty cool. But YMMV. See post #30740
Originally Posted by Mexican064
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 15:12 #30744Senior Member

Posts: 527Demi
Red head slim chic with lots of tats. This girl gives an amazing BBBJ. Takes her time and talks to you with your meat in her mouth. I think she maybe better than KTG. Now that's saying alot.
-
05-18-23 17:47 #30743Senior Member

Posts: 30Traveling Latinas
Does anyone I here have info on the ones on skinner lake, because I know about the ones on Lenoir and most of them are more mechanical and time money driven, feel free of send p m.
-
05-18-23 16:56 #30742Senior Member

Posts: 63Visit with Ariel
I was able to see Ariel in early May. This was the third time I have seen her in 2023. I personally find her very attractive, has a nice attitude and can carry on a conversation. She can be a bit hard to secure a time with. However, worth it if you are patient.
-
05-18-23 16:47 #30741Senior Member

Posts: 63Laney Banks
I missed her the last 2 times in town. I am hoping to see her when I return in June. Anyone connected with her recently?
-
05-18-23 12:04 #30740Senior Member

Posts: 86Do you have a link?
Can you share the link?
Originally Posted by JagdPanther091
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-23 08:34 #30739Senior Member

Posts: 435Natalia
This girl used to be my UTR. I have seen her off and on for the last 6 years. She is very open very honest there is no drug use at all. Right now she's only available for car dates and outcalls but you would have to Uber her there and back. At certain times she does have an in-call from 7:00 am Till 3:00 pm During the week. There is no weekend availability on incalls. I can definitely tell you she is not dead in the bed, very active, very accommodating and makes the noises you like to hear for the porn star experience. She does not do anal and she does not do bareback. This is definitely not a long-term thing for her she's just trying to make ends meet at the present time her and her daughter are going through a rough time and she's just trying to get some financial resources in to take care of that. A lot of you know her daughter but I'm not going to tell you who it is if you find out anything about that it will be from her but she used to be in the strip club scene at Wacko's. Okay her phone number is 904-585-3XXX. Her availability is pretty much any time and if you text her and she doesn't respond immediately she's usually taking care of family business at the present time. But she will respond I hate to see her go this route because she's been a UTR for a long time but I told her I can't disrespect the hustle.
Originally Posted by JagdPanther091
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-23 03:24 #30738Senior Member

Posts: 80Bit of a catfish but eh
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/467067451114
Saw her last week and get comms were instant. Wanted a quick dream which she priced at 100 rings, I hit her back with 80 and she said ok. She said she's staying with fam atm so I pull up to the house and she greets me looking way more plump than any of her pics. Kinda like that weight you gain from bein married. Anyway I prep myself for a mic check and she honestly does a nice job. She gets into it also which was a plus after seeing the stark difference in her appearance. After a gud while of her singing I bend her over for k9 and go at it till I fill the bag. All this was covered BTW I always play safe. No rush, area was ok even if its off a main road.
Might go back just for how she could sing.









Reply With Quote




