Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 301 of 871 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 351 401 801 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 13065
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8565

    Thai Irene

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    She is a hot young Asian, but the pics are not accurate. She is even more beautiful in person.
    What is she asking for Massage+FS and what's the full menu? Is the massage good?

  2. #8564
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahoowho  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she's still in the game with a full menu, including FS, in her private "studio. ".
    What's her quote for massage and FS?

  3. #8563

    Irene

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this Massage pro this year? https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/42490/.

    Does she still offer extras? Any recent reviews.
    Yes, she's still in the game with a full menu, including FS, in her private "studio. ".

  4. #8562
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's her ad.

  5. #8561
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Angie

    This is my list from the mothership:

    Dora - 26. For real. Ass you could eat sturgeon caviar or the ralphs brand of chips ahoy off of. Has nipples that challenge Riemann geometry. Body that belongs in ginja massggeeee cerca 2003 (think ono). A total klafte (you can look that up) in terms of her tood, but with her it is sexy because she sweats during the handie. Has a perfect body for legs together missionary (you can thank me later) if only she did FS. Her dickwork is not that good, she does not get my dick vertical enough she does angular momentum jerking. Has the best english at the joint. Kind of like saying, this is the FISA warrant with the most integrity.

    Yoyo. Also young. Not hot young Asian young, but actually young. Like if you asked her what dial up was, she would tell you to go to see Mary at chen's. Has a temper and a foul mouth. Likes to say fuck a lot. Has an ass so hard I would love to do flat doggie in room #1. Has great asshole tickling skills. Has great dickwork acumen.

    Cindy. Pretty gross. Dresses like she is going to church and has that Thai lady boy kind of make up and face.

    Grace. Looks like a potato bug.

    Bella. The lou gehrig of the place. Is always there. Is always willing to show her Bush. Spends way too much time on the massage.

    Susan. An old hag.

    Kiki. Sweaty older gal that the gray haired mongers love.

    Mia. Petite girl who has a great little tush and did something the other day that was never done. After I was done, she said you have ten minutes left.

  6. #8560
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatonius  [View Original Post]
    Tried the search but nothing came up.

    Where does Novia work?
    "Nuru lush".

    Same chain as nohodreams and the nuru place in torrance.

  7. #8559

    Novia

    Quote Originally Posted by PropLA  [View Original Post]
    As others have posted, Novia is now working in the LA area. I had been hoping to see her a couple years ago, so I was looking forward to a session as soon as she popped back on the radar. She lived up to the hype about 80%, which is enough for a good time.

    The good.

    Man, she's hot! Someone posted she'd gained some lbs, but she has a killer bod with firm b cups. She's fit, toned, and she knows how to use every part of her body for the rubdown. And to be clear--this is a rubdown, not exactly a massage. She was digging her knees into my lower back and applying A LOT of teasing strokes between my legs. Heavy breathing, whispering in my ear, and paying attention to the way I was melting in her hands. This didn't feel mechanical, instead it felt like a seasoned pro providing a sensual FBSM. Did I mention she was hot? I'd say a cross between Diana Guerrero and Michelle Rodriguez.

    The bad.

    This new spot is inside an old massage parlor, so there's no shower. This won't be her permanent spot, but she might be there for a bit until she builds up clients in the area. Things get messy, and she offers hot towels to wipe down afterwards. I hate to arrive sweaty and smelly, so I was able to shower beforehand at home.

    I scheduled 30 min, so after about 10 mins she wanted me to flip. On the flip: this is where she's a queen. Stroking and teasing and playing with my goods. She's in charge, so if you're a fast shooter you'll want to tell her to slow down. I had to make her back off a bit, but she wasn't trying to rush the session--it seemed to me she was actually enjoying the control and working hard to make sure I had a good time.

    Repeat? Yes. We had good chemistry and I think she'll get more into the sessions as time goes on as she's working on the sensation of the nuru rather than just focusing on the release. Too many AMPs and other providers just want you to get off, but Novia seemed to enjoy making me happy. She's cute and witty and I had a great time in the session. You can search novia or theeoneandonlyone to find her info 180 for hh which is pricey but I'm paying for her hotness and the experience of being smothered in oil and her killer body. She only works a couple days each week.
    Or is this the Novia? https://callescort.org/401-599-3950.

  8. #8558

    Mareeya Thai

    Low key spot on the west side 9002X.

    2nd floor of a strip mall with free parking.

    Mamasan has the wonkiest eye I've ever seen. She can keep one eye on you and one eye LeBron's chances of winning his 5th ring at the same time.

    Place is pretty quiet with not much activity except for one monger asking to use the bathroom.

    None of the girls I've seen are any lookers. 4's or 5's plain janes but they give an above average massage and good effort on the flip. I doubt FS is available but not sure.

    60 for the hr and 60 tip.

    Would repeat for stress free experience.

  9. #8557

    Novia

    Quote Originally Posted by PropLA  [View Original Post]
    As others have posted, Novia is now working in the LA area. I had been hoping to see her a couple years ago, so I was looking forward to a session as soon as she popped back on the radar. She lived up to the hype about 80%, which is enough for a good time.

    The good.

    Man, she's hot! Someone posted she'd gained some lbs, but she has a killer bod with firm b cups. She's fit, toned, and she knows how to use every part of her body for the rubdown. And to be clear--this is a rubdown, not exactly a massage. She was digging her knees into my lower back and applying A LOT of teasing strokes between my legs. Heavy breathing, whispering in my ear, and paying attention to the way I was melting in her hands. This didn't feel mechanical, instead it felt like a seasoned pro providing a sensual FBSM. Did I mention she was hot? I'd say a cross between Diana Guerrero and Michelle Rodriguez.

    The bad.

    This new spot is inside an old massage parlor, so there's no shower. This won't be her permanent spot, but she might be there for a bit until she builds up clients in the area. Things get messy, and she offers hot towels to wipe down afterwards. I hate to arrive sweaty and smelly, so I was able to shower beforehand at home.

    I scheduled 30 min, so after about 10 mins she wanted me to flip. On the flip: this is where she's a queen. Stroking and teasing and playing with my goods. She's in charge, so if you're a fast shooter you'll want to tell her to slow down. I had to make her back off a bit, but she wasn't trying to rush the session--it seemed to me she was actually enjoying the control and working hard to make sure I had a good time.

    Repeat? Yes. We had good chemistry and I think she'll get more into the sessions as time goes on as she's working on the sensation of the nuru rather than just focusing on the release. Too many AMPs and other providers just want you to get off, but Novia seemed to enjoy making me happy. She's cute and witty and I had a great time in the session. You can search novia or theeoneandonlyone to find her info 180 for hh which is pricey but I'm paying for her hotness and the experience of being smothered in oil and her killer body. She only works a couple days each week.
    Based on the very little info that was given and a IG that doesn't exist anymore and searching here and other sources for Novia the only thing that I found was on listcrawler but I knew it won't be her at least according to the reviews here. She was in the OC I am guessing and worked at a massage parlor called Honeys. The girl I found was some Columbian woman, I got a bait and switch on services, she was attractive and had a ok body, a small belly and was at least 30's or 40's. She didn't want to do BBBJ because she has a sore in her mouth from the friction from a previous client or something. She only spoke Spanish too. So my final verdict is she isn't the Novia mentioned previously. So if you have a phone number or something maybe a screenshot of a review or ad post it. Anything will help. Here is the link to the girl I saw, I don't recommend this, I saw her at a motel in Gardena for 150. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/135107444.

  10. #8556

    Rimming Wanted

    In town for work today. Late afternoon flight out of LAX. Can anyone suggest a good place to get a rimming? Where and who to ask for? And if you have their stats? Beggars and can't be choosers, I know LOL TIA.

  11. #8555
    Tried the search but nothing came up.

    Where does Novia work?

    Quote Originally Posted by PropLA  [View Original Post]
    As others have posted, Novia is now working in the LA area. I had been hoping to see her a couple years ago, so I was looking forward to a session as soon as she popped back on the radar. She lived up to the hype about 80%, which is enough for a good time.

    The good.

    Man, she's hot! Someone posted she'd gained some lbs, but she has a killer bod with firm b cups. She's fit, toned, and she knows how to use every part of her body for the rubdown. And to be clear--this is a rubdown, not exactly a massage. She was digging her knees into my lower back and applying A LOT of teasing strokes between my legs. Heavy breathing, whispering in my ear, and paying attention to the way I was melting in her hands. This didn't feel mechanical, instead it felt like a seasoned pro providing a sensual FBSM. Did I mention she was hot? I'd say a cross between Diana Guerrero and Michelle Rodriguez.

    The bad.

    This new spot is inside an old massage parlor, so there's no shower. This won't be her permanent spot, but she might be there for a bit until she builds up clients in the area. Things get messy, and she offers hot towels to wipe down afterwards. I hate to arrive sweaty and smelly, so I was able to shower beforehand at home.

    I scheduled 30 min, so after about 10 mins she wanted me to flip. On the flip: this is where she's a queen. Stroking and teasing and playing with my goods. She's in charge, so if you're a fast shooter you'll want to tell her to slow down. I had to make her back off a bit, but she wasn't trying to rush the session--it seemed to me she was actually enjoying the control and working hard to make sure I had a good time.

    Repeat? Yes. We had good chemistry and I think she'll get more into the sessions as time goes on as she's working on the sensation of the nuru rather than just focusing on the release. Too many AMPs and other providers just want you to get off, but Novia seemed to enjoy making me happy. She's cute and witty and I had a great time in the session. You can search novia or theeoneandonlyone to find her info 180 for hh which is pricey but I'm paying for her hotness and the experience of being smothered in oil and her killer body. She only works a couple days each week.

  12. #8554

    Novia

    As others have posted, Novia is now working in the LA area. I had been hoping to see her a couple years ago, so I was looking forward to a session as soon as she popped back on the radar. She lived up to the hype about 80%, which is enough for a good time.

    The good.

    Man, she's hot! Someone posted she'd gained some lbs, but she has a killer bod with firm b cups. She's fit, toned, and she knows how to use every part of her body for the rubdown. And to be clear--this is a rubdown, not exactly a massage. She was digging her knees into my lower back and applying A LOT of teasing strokes between my legs. Heavy breathing, whispering in my ear, and paying attention to the way I was melting in her hands. This didn't feel mechanical, instead it felt like a seasoned pro providing a sensual FBSM. Did I mention she was hot? I'd say a cross between Diana Guerrero and Michelle Rodriguez.

    The bad.

    This new spot is inside an old massage parlor, so there's no shower. This won't be her permanent spot, but she might be there for a bit until she builds up clients in the area. Things get messy, and she offers hot towels to wipe down afterwards. I hate to arrive sweaty and smelly, so I was able to shower beforehand at home.

    I scheduled 30 min, so after about 10 mins she wanted me to flip. On the flip: this is where she's a queen. Stroking and teasing and playing with my goods. She's in charge, so if you're a fast shooter you'll want to tell her to slow down. I had to make her back off a bit, but she wasn't trying to rush the session--it seemed to me she was actually enjoying the control and working hard to make sure I had a good time.

    Repeat? Yes. We had good chemistry and I think she'll get more into the sessions as time goes on as she's working on the sensation of the nuru rather than just focusing on the release. Too many AMPs and other providers just want you to get off, but Novia seemed to enjoy making me happy. She's cute and witty and I had a great time in the session. You can search novia or theeoneandonlyone to find her info 180 for hh which is pricey but I'm paying for her hotness and the experience of being smothered in oil and her killer body. She only works a couple days each week.

  13. #8553
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing an independent massage girl at her apt for about 3 years. Her massage and HJ are pretty good. But lately I've been craving more. I asked her if I could get 69 or FS for an extra tip. She said no she said she only does HJ and she has a bf. I said ok.

    Then a couple weeks later I texted her from a fake number and asked her for FS. She said it would double her standard rate.

    So she is willing to do FS with a complete stranger but not me and I've been spending thousands on her over the years.

    This really kissed me off.

    I was thinking for texting her from fake number for FS then show up and surprise her.

    What would you guys do in this situation. Should I call her out in it.
    Just the mental gymnastics that women (and men) do as part of the p4 p profession. But since you're not married to her, or not her BF, what you got in the past doesn't entitle either of you to anything in the future (her services, your money). Whatever her reasons, respect the decision and move on. Or have an adult conversation with her and be prepared to move on if you don't like the response.

  14. #8552
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Do you have any numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Socalox  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any japanese providers? I usually do ktown korean girls. But looking for a japanese independent or parlor. Any help is appreciated.
    Let us know if you get any numbers or SM.

  15. #8551

    Japanese

    Anyone know of any japanese providers? I usually do ktown korean girls. But looking for a japanese independent or parlor. Any help is appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape