Thread: Asian PLEASER Reviews only
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 1058
-
05-30-23 18:27 #458Senior Member

Posts: 143Lucky. KGLA
Seems like other reviews were pretty positive but wanted to give my thoughts with Lucky (can book with multiple people).
Photos: Could be her when she was younger but definitely photo shopped and color contacts.
Looks: 7/10 She is a pretty 30-some year old in the industry. She's not hard on the eyes but I wouldn't give her top marks. 7-8 depending on the day. She had a bandage on her cheek maybe from a scratch or something.
English: A little, she does try really hard to communicate which I appreciate. She doesn't understand as much but will try to explain things.
Attitude: 7/10 This is where it gets a little iffy as the day I saw her, the intercom was broken so she was saying that a lot of people were cancelling on her. But she was smiling and giggling along and seemed to be nice. She definitely wants you to touch her and she likes to tease you. She doesn't want to dfk / lfk, you have to initiate.
Service: 7/10 Shower was good, had a preview, little back massage, pressing up against my back. It was a fun shower and she cleaned herself thoroughly as well which again, appreciated. Then we got into the room and she would take hits off a weed pen which I don't mind but unsure how much it it affected her. You really have to lead on what you want to do. Had to ask for Nuru (which was okay, Yoco does a better one). Then while 69, it seemed like she came and squirted. Unsure if it was squirt or pee, will have to see next time. Then, into the deed, cowgirl into missionary, she didn't seem super tight but felt decent. She isn't afraid to orgasm which is amazing since some girls hold back. Not super vocal or loud but you'll know when she came. Then shower again and bye bye.
Expense: 320 hr.
Pretty average across the board. Other girls beat her outright in every category. Now if she actually squirts and it's not just pee, then there's the novelty.
Repeat: Yes, one more time to see if the squirt is real. She said she can only squirt once but just checking. Won't do nuru again.
-
05-29-23 00:41 #457Senior Member

Posts: 186Naomi -GKS
Photos: her but with photoshop.
Looks: honestly. I'm super pick and almost always want a girl in her Mid 20's or less but she's sexy IMO. I would say she is mid 30's but can pass as early 30's or even late 20's for Mongers who are older. She has beautiful skin. Literally like no wrinkles and she was barely wearing any makeup during our session. Her skin is white. Like porcelain and she has nice teeth. That is something I am very picky about. Nice teeth gets me rock hard for some reason LOL she has amazing tits. Natural, big, plump, tits and a nice ass. She's not slim. Just an FYI. Not slim. A but curvy but that's no problem for me. She a solid 8/10 and I would imagine in her 20's was a 9/10 or higher. She definitely takes care of her appearance.
English: solid, can have a convo no problem.
Attitude: 10/10 go getter, smiling, Friendly, polite, womanly.
Service: 9/10. Idk if I've ever given anyone a perfect 10/10 .I'll need to check. But she's definitely great at servicing IMO. FYI, she does not like rough hair so if you're prickly or have rough hair shave it or get waxed. Just giving you a heads up. Luckily, I always shave LOL anyways back to service. Her BBBJ was great IMO. What made it so great was versatility. We went through many different techniques together. First, slow and sensual. No teeth and very moist. Was great! Then slow and deep. Very deep. I thought she was a magician she made my whole pepper disappear. Then we went fast and deep but like long strokes. Great. Then we went deep all the way in and face fuck with it. I could feel her throat. Great. No complaining the whole time, just doing what I want. She looked like a tomato from all the gagging, I was loving it. Then, CFS, rode me slow, fast, hard, gentle, a but of everything. After about 10 minutes I took control. I literally went to pound town for about 25 minutes. No complaints, took it like a champ. We did about 4 different positions but ended in doggy. I literally almost always end in doggy. I was pounding so hard in doggy and still no complaints. She was a winner in my book. There's not many reviews on her so I will say this. We had pretty good chemistry and a great convo from when I stepped in to the door and throughout the shower do it could be YMMV but I hope she gives you all the same service she gave me. And also, I am average sized so I usually get away with pounding but for you bigger mongers idk how she will take it. I think she can tbh but don't want to promise anything. Het tits looked amazing the whole time and they weren't too sensitive. She let me grab and squeeze and suck till I was content and didn't really have any restrictions.
Expense: 350 hr.
Repeat: yes, these prices are getting out of control though LOL I might have to start protesting.
-
05-26-23 20:33 #456Senior Member

Posts: 3690MKC Lovely in OC
I think he was reviewing MKC Lovely. I believe I recommended her before as Nicole at Princess Garden. Fake pics. She had a pretty face and very nice slim body possibly with abs. The pic in red is a good representation of her face but she might not be as young and pretty. Her face might be narrower and longer. Small B cups with a butterfly tat. I haven't seen recently.
https://mykupcake.com/lovely
Originally Posted by RockItAllNite
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JohnHada
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ElonMusk
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 16:19 #455Senior Member

Posts: 914Where is her ad? Pics?
Originally Posted by JohnHada
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 01:09 #454Senior Member

Posts: 530Lovely
Which lovely are you referring to? BBFS lovely or CFS lovely now in OC that is short.
Originally Posted by ElonMusk
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 23:21 #453Senior Member

Posts: 183Lovely
Anyway moving on thread.
Saw lovely at a familiar location, first time and wow was I blown away by how beautiful she looks, she certainly earned the name lovely as I almost fell in love.
L: About 5'6 height, nice skinny and fit body, mostly mesmerized by her beautiful face and was just lost in her eyes. So gracious and friendly. B cup tits and nice ass.
A: Very nice and graceful plays some gentle piano music in the background and she's ready to please once she opens the door.
S: Walk in nice standard shower, with dfk and p2 p. Just getting lost in her arms lots of kissing. Nice wet bbj amazing technique, then in bed fondling each other to 69, then going doggie.
Just miss looking at her in doggie while kissing her, then switching with her putting her heels on and doing doggie in the mirror while we both stare into the mirror, then missionary, and couldn't hold it and popped. Gives a nice massage and dfk, shower me again and puts my clothes on like I'm a little kid which was very fun to experience.
E: $320 standard.
Are: I'm definitely going back for some more repeat sessions with her but I'll share her here so you guys can go run see her. She's amazing hands down 10/10.
-
05-24-23 22:04
Senior Member
-
05-24-23 18:14
Regular Member
-
05-24-23 16:56
Senior Member
-
05-24-23 08:42
Senior Member
-
05-24-23 01:44
Senior Member
-
05-23-23 18:44
Senior Member
-
05-23-23 18:06
Senior Member
-
05-20-23 23:01 #452Senior Member

Posts: 162I don't think so. The cleavage in that pic seem to give her c cups, but the girl I saw was almost beautifully flat chested.
Originally Posted by SuperMan333
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 02:47 #451Senior Member

Posts: 417Is this the girl you saw? There was an Nayeon that worked during covid would love to reunite with her again. Sorry can't attach pic.
Originally Posted by PropLA
[View Original Post]
https://imgur.com/download/6B5ucQH/
-
05-20-23 02:15 #450Senior Member

Posts: 162RE: Nayeon
Nayeon.
We can agree that Yuna has been the hottest (hya) talent to make it to LA, but I grabbed a last minute session with Nayeon at cgla and was blown away. I'm trying the common rating system so hopefully this makes sense. Since she's late 20's I didn't think she was officially hya, but she's hot, and under 30 is still young. Regardless, she's a pleaser!
Looks: 8/10 she's more gnd than model type but she's fucking adorable. I'd put her age at 28-31,5'2, long thin legs, she opened the door wearing lingerie showing off her amazing bod. The pics are def photoshopped to make her look like a high school chick, but those eyes and her killer tiny body are similar. I'm an average looking guy and she made me feel like her king. She's got a tiny athletic body, a soft booty, and perfect B cups with perky nips.
Service: 10/10 simply for the nuru experience which was a nice surprise. Did I mention nuru? She generously poured nuru gel all over my back, she used her hands and rubbed her tiny body on my back. Then, she poured even more gel on my ass as she proceeded to tease the boys before telling me to flip. Prostate isn't my thing but I got the sense it was available. Body slides and BBBJ almost brought me to a quick finish, so I pulled her to the edge of the bed for some daty while I gained control. She was responsive and vocal before asking me to fuck her pussy.
Attitude: 10/10she was dtf for most anything. Fun, sexy, responsive. My dong is slightly bigger than average but she took my deep and let me pound away in mish and in rcg she rode me like a rockstar. Super friendly, bubbly, sexy.
English: 6/10. We were able to chat without google translate, but it was somewhat of a struggle. But she would laugh and work hard to keep the conversation going, asking questions to get to know me, etc.
Repeat: I rarely repeat since there are a lot of other options, but she's a winner and one of a handful of girls that I would see again. She said she's new to LA and she was working in Las Vegas. I'm not sure if she's a rebrand, but she made me feel like I was hanging out with a sexy girlfriend.
-
05-18-23 19:28 #449Senior Member

Posts: 452GKS Naomi
GKS Naomi
Originally Posted by Member#2210
[View Original Post]
Alternatively: https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/hotklovers
-
05-18-23 19:16 #448Senior Member

Posts: 29http://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.co...ijapanesedtla/
Originally Posted by Member#2210
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-23 18:23 #447Senior Member

Posts: 460Naomi
Which org is she with? CGLA?
Originally Posted by DailyFantasy
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-23 19:19 #446Senior Member

Posts: 46Naomi (DTLA)
I had the privilege today to be the first hobbyist to see this beauty. It's rare this happens, but timing was perfect. For a start, the pics are her but heavily photoshoped, even she apologized for the inaccurate photo, despite that, she's a natural beauty. If you are into busty girls with natural physique, run don't walk. However if a spinner is more your style, then at least you know.
P: Her, but heavy photoshop.
L: Natural physique, porcelain skin, early to mid 30's, no tattoos, soft well proportioned 34 DD, nice butt and no makeup. Beautiful IMHO.
E: Speaks English.
A: Genuine pleaser, friendly and a true GFE.
S: Responsive to DAY, enjoys kissing, she likes her tits being sucked (softly). No routine, go with the flow. It felt natural, no script.
E: $350/$390.
I will return again before she skips town in few weeks. She is genuine Japanese beauty and I enjoyed our time together. If it matters, she roommates with Asia.
-
05-17-23 15:00
Senior Member
-
05-09-23 14:54 #445Regular Member

Posts: 15More about CGLA Ina!
Couldn't agree more with all the positive posts about CGLA Ina! Paid her a visit yesterday and she was amazing! The DT was insane I made her gag a bit when jr exploded in her mouth!
Rested a bit for round 2, that translator app was working overtime!
Round 2 with a few positions finished in mish with her head off the edge of the bed!
Amazing session you won't be disappointed!
-
05-07-23 05:26 #444Senior Member

Posts: 185Loro melosplayground
Got the chance to see hana(sesanggirls) again. This was my second session with her and it was even better than the first. don't have to go into the play by play again, but she still has that high energy, passionate service I always dig. What I appreciate most though is that she remembers a lot of the topics we chit chat during our cooldown cuddle session a couple weeks ago. Made me feel kinda special that she remembers lmao.
Anyways, after my session with hana I had a spare benji in the wallet so I decided to try out loro's 15 min BBBJ special I read about on this board. Got verified by melo pretty quickly and got the info to her place in MW. I walked into the apartment and was greeted by loro. She kinda looks like the pics, but not really sure those are her pics. She is still pretty with flawless facial skin. She has a great attitude when she greeted me at the door. She held my hand to pull me into the bathroom for a BT and went to the BR where we just made out. I had no interest in BBBJ since my pecker was still tired from my session with hana so I was content on just making out with a kgirl for 15 minutes. Very passionate and sensual DFK. Great kisser where we were swirling our tongue in each other's mouths lmao. She pulled out her titties as we were making out and I was able to grope them soft natural C tits. I could feel her nipples getting erect as soon as my tongue touch them pepperoni sized pink nipples. She started to pull down my pants and boxer and grabbed my pecker. She offered BBBJ, but I politely declined as I knew I wouldn't be able to pop anyways. She still gave me a HJ to maintain my erection while we were DFKing. She placed my hand over her clit and let me rubbed it until our time was up. The 15 minutes went by so fucking fast, but she didn't rushed at all. I was actually the one that called time. I hope more bookers and girls will be more open to these 15 min BBBJ / dfk only quickies. If I wasn't too exhausted already and had extra bills on me I would have extended my session with loro because she was DTF and based on her initial attitude seems like a service queen. I do plan on seeing her again for an hour session next time I'm in LA.










Reply With Quote





