LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 695 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 10417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9817
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPastor  [View Original Post]
    After two visits I was able to bless her and lick her yummy asshole and obtained her digits. Pending takeout hopefully soon. Not sure why some seniors here get so upset when they do not get their way with the girl they want LOL and star attacking each other. Jealous? Oh no, tell me it is not so LOL. Continue to bless these ladies.
    "Nova" translates into "Not Going" in Spanish.

    The Chevy "Nova" did terrible in Spanish speaking markets when it was first released; however, it wasn't long before the Nova became one of the fastest rides of her time. And I too can confirm that gears get turning heart gets racing. Great time for a test drive at the local dealership.

  2. #9816

    Well

    Wonderful discussion, I'm glad everyone got their say. LOL.

  3. #9815

    More Wacko's silliness.

    Went to get a dance from Cartier, who I got a dance from before. At the VIP booth, she starts off dancing before I've even sat down. That's bullshit she's going to say is one dance. I don't fall for it. I say, "Hey, relax and let me sit down. " Of course she tires to get me to commit to three or four, but I stay at two. Then, when the song starts, she's just sitting there. I ask her what's up, and she says, "You told me to relax. ".

    Ok, motherfucker. We're doing THIS shit?

    I told her, I probably would've done more, but whatever. I pay her for one dance, and tell the dude at the entrance how many just in case she decides to say there were more.

    I respect the hustle, but come on now.

  4. #9814

    Well fuck, thank you Mouthunter

    I asked admin to remove the post about your bartender / stripper / back room fuck and suck and all I get is a infraction.

    Sorry I posted about Erika fucking me in the back room and sorry you took offense, but it is what it is. And I'll probably get and argumuntive infraction now.

    But I said what I said, it was 199% the truth so be it!

  5. #9813
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  6. #9812

    Well then what

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #9811

    Lol

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #9810

    Ok

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #9809

    Agree 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by SuitNTie420  [View Original Post]
    I fingered Nova 2 weeks ago in VIP, then took Gabrielle back and banged her over 2 songs.

    And I haven't known her a long time. I think we talked for 15 min at the bar.
    After two visits I was able to bless her and lick her yummy asshole and obtained her digits. Pending takeout hopefully soon. Not sure why some seniors here get so upset when they do not get their way with the girl they want LOL and star attacking each other. Jealous? Oh no, tell me it is not so LOL. Continue to bless these ladies.

  10. #9808
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTime877  [View Original Post]
    There's never been a shortage of self style handsome and slick guys in forums like this that get more than the rest of us. In fact not long ago we had a Casanova that was seducing all the legit massage therapists in town. LOL "YMMV" isn't the best comeback for common BS, of which there's no shortage of in forums like this.
    Best of luck man, this is not an easy game, no reason to get jealous grumpy, and insulting when things do not go your way. Take care and happy hunting monger Bro. Take care.

  11. #9807

    I mean yea

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #9806

    Yea

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #9805

    Calling you back out

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #9804
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTime877  [View Original Post]
    You aren't specific, but she also does nothing, won't even allow touching of the kitty. I've known her a long time and am just keeping the forum informed. There's way too many bum steers around from bragging posters, and this needs to be called out.
    I respect you sharing your experience, not to call you out but don't you think she may decide how far she goes depending on the client? I regret that she did not meet your expectations, she definitely met mine, and saw her again after my review. YMMV can be painful sometimes but always true.

  15. #9803

    Thanks for the info Mouthunter.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    Had some time to kill so stopped at Sin's to see what's up. 5 at the door $6 for a coke from the already topless bartender. She told me she was available to dance. So after talking to the young space cadet that was there also I took Erika for a private dance. She's probably mid 30's with nice melons and nice waist and ass. Hands roamed freely, dipped a finger in her wet spot and then tasted it. She said she had a hat if I wanted and I said sure. Was a quick release, gave her 100 and 5 to the DJ.

    Will go again and see if she offers take out. She said she's there Thursday to Sunday.
    So I love getting feedback.

    QUOTE=MouthHunter She reads this board and is highly upset about people posting about her you might want to take this down if you ever want to see her again just a heads up.[/QUOTE]

    But unfortunately not much I can do now. If a chick reads USA and doesn't want free advertising then she should say something! If after we got done she had said "Hey thanks for the buck and the dick, but please don't tell anyone " I wouldn't have.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape