rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 141 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 2104
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1654

    Sanya Rhodes

    https://tryst.link/escort/sanya

    New one on C'ville tryst -- says based in C'ville. New twitter as of May 2023 -- does not seem familiar! Anybody know where she came from? Seen her?

  2. #1653

    Days

    Quote Originally Posted by Boro540  [View Original Post]
    Damage and location? Hoping not at Days Inn.
    It was days which I hate but I don't remember the damage. Since I don't remember it must have been fairly normal (not too high or too low).

  3. #1652
    Quote Originally Posted by Gpsquared  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl. Everything covered.
    Damage and location? Hoping not at Days Inn.

  4. #1651

    She's ok

    Quote Originally Posted by FCastro  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl. Everything covered.

  5. #1650

  6. #1649

    Angel

    New to the hobby, recently getting my feet wet following a nasty divorce. Ended up dreaming with Angel late last night. Communication was good, and did outcall for the same rate (for an hour.

    She showed up looking a little rough by my standards, but hey beggers can't be choosers. 6/10 based off what I've seen on a gaming website. She had a little dog that came with her that stayed out of the way.

    On to the show, started with CBJ to get going then cowgirl / mish / doggy couldn't take a pounding. Credit where credit is due she was a trooper on top. Warned her ahead of time due to meds I have a hard time popping. With 30 minutes left she did BBBJ / CIM / Swallow, and was great at DT / face fucking. Would reach out again till I find better, maybe try her and her roommate. Very business like, but warmed up toward the end. Oh, and did a line of coke before we started LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/668587090545

  7. #1648

    Formerly MILF Mama

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/000384067486

    My friend was in town recently and (miraculously) got in touch with the lady previously advertising as "MILF mama". Skinny, leggy, and tall as advertised, but a tiny bit skinnier than the pictures show. The advertised "31 yrs old" is probably close. He said she's friendly, fun, and safe, but seemed on the unhealthy side of skinny. Perhaps she's down on her health or something. My friend said he didn't know enough about "monkey" symptoms to judge, unfortunately, but no weird behaviors, sores, or spots. Overall she's pretty cool and he had a "decent time".

  8. #1647
    Quote Originally Posted by CVilleJoe  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...r/739353994225

    I've chatted with this one and they are in a local apartment. Anybody have experience with this one yet?
    A friend tried to spend some time with this one recently. Local apartment complex report is accurate, but he was told to wait outside a specific one and give the provider a description of his vehicle. Then he was told the provider only takes Cash app or Venmo, so my buddy left.

    After some digging he saw the providers number is a South Carolina number, and there are the same pictures in a south Carolina STG post, but he didn't take the time to go look for reviews.

  9. #1646
    Quote Originally Posted by CVilleJoe  [View Original Post]
    While I was waiting to learn about the new redhead on STG, I rolled the dice and gave a call to the ACS. This time, I drew a late 40's long haired one. Not slim, but not fat. A beautiful rack and a nice smile. I went for hh, but all I really wanted was some headache relief. I got in, negotiated, and she reached for the raincoat. I was firm on the deal, and she agreed for a. 2 tip. I was very happy with how to went. She took her time, paid full attention, and caught every drop.

    So, sometimes you CAN win with ACS. Not often, but sometimes!
    To clarify, the raincoat was not necessary. Donation was standard hh + . 2 for the untranslated catch.

    I'd much rather reach out to known good local talent. If there was any. Sephora and I juuuuust keep missing each other.

  10. #1645

    ACS last week

    While I was waiting to learn about the new redhead on STG, I rolled the dice and gave a call to the ACS. This time, I drew a late 40's long haired one. Not slim, but not fat. A beautiful rack and a nice smile. I went for hh, but all I really wanted was some headache relief. I got in, negotiated, and she reached for the raincoat. I was firm on the deal, and she agreed for a. 2 tip. I was very happy with how to went. She took her time, paid full attention, and caught every drop.

    So, sometimes you CAN win with ACS. Not often, but sometimes!

  11. #1644

    Better in the dark

    Quote Originally Posted by Rentahoo  [View Original Post]
    Days inn lost power right as I went in or I wouldn't have walked in the door. Worst experience in years.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/450436786808

    If you want further exposition.

    Unattractive. Mushy body. Unenthusiastic. Cut appointment short. And I was just not going to get there.
    Well. The ad pics don't show a 20-something gymnast. LOL. And the beaver pic. (shit. I dislike 99% of all beaver pics) . Ummmmm. "hotdog down the hallway".

  12. #1643

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by CVilleJoe  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...r/739353994225

    I've chatted with this one and they are in a local apartment. Anybody have experience with this one yet?
    I was just coming to inquire about her as well. Bio got my attention.

  13. #1642
    Quote Originally Posted by CVilleJoe  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...r/739353994225

    I've chatted with this one and they are in a local apartment. Anybody have experience with this one yet?
    I haven't tried but I know her from somewhere around Cville. Getting older is tough can't remember where I know her from. Until I can remember I'll chill on it to be safe.

  14. #1641

    Tried yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...r/739353994225

    I've chatted with this one and they are in a local apartment. Anybody have experience with this one yet?

  15. #1640

    Avoid

    Days inn lost power right as I went in or I wouldn't have walked in the door. Worst experience in years.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/450436786808

    If you want further exposition.

    Unattractive. Mushy body. Unenthusiastic. Cut appointment short. And I was just not going to get there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape