Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 341 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 391 441 841 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 17930
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12830
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeVille  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this ad on stg: https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/397363338833.

    The girl is stranded in Indiana. Please send money. She'll make it worthwhile, she promises once she's back in Lexington. The pics are very alluring, probably stolen. The ad states many visible tattoos and piercings but none are visible in the photos. I wish her luck but she is unlikely to have any from our readers. We are a jaded bunch.
    I hope that no one really falls for this.

  2. #12829

    Richmond outcall

    Any of my Richmond / Berea guys seen this chick?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/082532357404

  3. #12828

    Cc

    CC will be in town tomorrow afternoon for a bit for those that have seen her before. From around 2-6:30 pm. She's not looking for new clients at this time.

  4. #12827

    Anybody seen Kay?

    I'm hesitant to see new people, but she looks like fun. I would link the add, but it has her phone number in it.

  5. #12826

    Kerri K

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #12825

    The Lengths some go to

    Just saw this ad on stg: https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/397363338833.

    The girl is stranded in Indiana. Please send money. She'll make it worthwhile, she promises once she's back in Lexington. The pics are very alluring, probably stolen. The ad states many visible tattoos and piercings but none are visible in the photos. I wish her luck but she is unlikely to have any from our readers. We are a jaded bunch.

  7. #12824

    Redhead / Extended Stay

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Why?

    So what if he didn't like to what you want, add him to your ignore list and scroll past.

    A2

  8. #12823

    New girl?

    has anyone seen this one?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexington/female-escorts/caucasian_w/-come-the-best--/935058050412

  9. #12822

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Boogie2020  [View Original Post]
    Talking with a red head at E. S. Off of TC rd and planning a visit later today. Curious if anyone has any experience there and if the place is safe. I appreciate any input you might have.
    A link would help. Until then, they're a lot of redheads you can be talking about.

  10. #12821

    Extended Stay / Red Head

    Quote Originally Posted by Boogie2020  [View Original Post]
    So been communicating with a little red head that is at extended stay on Tate's Creek. Planning to visit later does anybody have any experience at this place I've never been there. Just curious if it's safe. I appreciate any info.
    I have been to TC Extend Stay several times. Its safe. Don't know about the red head. Do you have a link or name?

  11. #12820
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    A link to the extended stay off Tates Creek Rd? Should be easy enough to find. That's what he was asking about.

  12. #12819
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogie2020  [View Original Post]
    Talking with a red head at E. S. Off of TC rd and planning a visit later today. Curious if anyone has any experience there and if the place is safe. I appreciate any input you might have.
    Do you have a link?

  13. #12818

    A little more discreet. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Boogie2020  [View Original Post]
    So been communicating with a little red head that is at extended stay on Tate's Creek. Planning to visit later does anybody have any experience at this place I've never been there. Just curious if it's safe. I appreciate any info.
    You might get a little more help if you gave a little more to go off of so we know who your asking about.

  14. #12817

    Red Head

    Talking with a red head at E. S. Off of TC rd and planning a visit later today. Curious if anyone has any experience there and if the place is safe. I appreciate any input you might have.

  15. #12816

    Extended Stay

    So been communicating with a little red head that is at extended stay on Tate's Creek. Planning to visit later does anybody have any experience at this place I've never been there. Just curious if it's safe. I appreciate any info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape