Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 702 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 202 602 652 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 752 802 1202 1702 ... LastLast
Results 10,516 to 10,530 of 41271
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30756

    Aimee / Demi / Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's Aimee.
    This was one of my first outcall dreams. This chick ripped me off for 450. I gave her 250 when she arrived at my home. She seemed chill so we talked for a bit. She liked my dog and started petting her then said she found a tick and started picking at it. It wasn't a tick, it was a birth mark. She picked at it for 45 minutes while I told her it was time for business. When she finally stopped and my dog was bleeding from the picking, she said I had 6 minutes left. I was furious and told her to give me the 250 back. She said "no refunds" and that she was going to kick my ass. I let her sit at my kitchen table to wait for her her chauffer. She continued to stare me down like I was the crook. I almost pulled my gun and demanded my money back. I finally kicked her out and told her she could wait outside. When I came back in, I noticed my pocket cash (in a hiding spot in the kitchen) had been rifled through and 200 was missing. I almost called the cops. I messaged her and told her if we ever crossed paths again, I would make sure she regretted it. She vanished from town for a couple of months after that. Someone light this ***** on fire and bury her in your backyard. She's the bottom of the scum barrel.

    I didn't delete the post because I want people to see why I banned you. While I would never blame a victim for a loss there is a reason most guys will tell you to never pay up front. Rip offs are a part of the game in the US, I'm not saying it's right, just saying it happens. However advocating murdering somebody has never, nor will ever be acceptable on this forum. Our strength is unity and information. You report what happened and she loses sales, that's enough.

    To the rest of the guys, we just missed this, it should have been redacted before it was posted, the fact that anybody except us saw it was an error not because we condone the content, we do not.

    A2

  2. #30755
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous123  [View Original Post]
    Well she is one of those who have been around but she changed her name a couple times. I think she is most reviewed under the name Rahnada.
    Yes, that's Aimee. She's changed a lot from how she used to look (really butch back around 2008-2010). She hates men, but has no choice really due to her lifestyle. I used to see her off and on back when she had an apartment in Riverside. She literally lived next door to Rae Rae (Rachael). I would get head from one of them, go drinking, then come back and fuck the other. They despised each other and she was so pissed when she saw me going to Rachael's apartment. Sucks to see her back out on the street.

  3. #30754

    Jordan

    Anyone see Jordan lately? I saw her last year and I think she is currently on the Southside.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/898031358445

  4. #30753

    New name

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous123  [View Original Post]
    Well she is one of those who have been around but she changed her name a couple times. I think she is most reviewed under the name Rahnada.
    I'm giving her a new name which is Super Head.

  5. #30752

    Rahnada

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Well I thought it would be easy to just search her name on stg. There's not many who fit her description.
    Well she is one of those who have been around but she changed her name a couple times. I think she is most reviewed under the name Rahnada.

  6. #30751
    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    C'Mon. Man, you share this info, but no link or pic, you have to help us out, to help her out.
    Well I thought it would be easy to just search her name on stg. There's not many who fit her description.

  7. #30750

    Demi

    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    C'Mon. Man, you share this info, but no link or pic, you have to help us out, to help her out.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/169440510474

  8. #30749
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Red head slim chic with lots of tats. This girl gives an amazing BBBJ. Takes her time and talks to you with your meat in her mouth. I think she maybe better than KTG. Now that's saying alot.
    C'Mon. Man, you share this info, but no link or pic, you have to help us out, to help her out.

  9. #30748

    $$

    Quote Originally Posted by ShakingString8  [View Original Post]
    How much was the dmg?
    Very reasonable under 80 but she's negotiable. It's worth every drop of nut she drains from your balls. She doesn't waste a drop.

  10. #30747

    Demi $

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Red head slim chic with lots of tats. This girl gives an amazing BBBJ. Takes her time and talks to you with your meat in her mouth. I think she maybe better than KTG. Now that's saying alot.
    How much was the dmg?

  11. #30746

    Sandra

    Quote Originally Posted by Mexican064  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone I here have info on the ones on skinner lake, because I know about the ones on Lenoir and most of them are more mechanical and time money driven, feel free of send p m.
    This one is on Lenoir ave. But her service wasn't mechanical. And she pretty cool. But YMMV. See post #30740

  12. #30745

    Demi

    Red head slim chic with lots of tats. This girl gives an amazing BBBJ. Takes her time and talks to you with your meat in her mouth. I think she maybe better than KTG. Now that's saying alot.

  13. #30744

    Traveling Latinas

    Does anyone I here have info on the ones on skinner lake, because I know about the ones on Lenoir and most of them are more mechanical and time money driven, feel free of send p m.

  14. #30743

    Visit with Ariel

    I was able to see Ariel in early May. This was the third time I have seen her in 2023. I personally find her very attractive, has a nice attitude and can carry on a conversation. She can be a bit hard to secure a time with. However, worth it if you are patient.

  15. #30742

    Laney Banks

    I missed her the last 2 times in town. I am hoping to see her when I return in June. Anyone connected with her recently?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape