Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 695 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 10417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9802

    Then I'll call you out.

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTime877  [View Original Post]
    You aren't specific, but she also does nothing, won't even allow touching of the kitty. I've known her a long time and am just keeping the forum informed. There's way too many bum steers around from bragging posters, and this needs to be called out.
    I fingered Nova 2 weeks ago in VIP, then took Gabrielle back and banged her over 2 songs.

    And I haven't known her a long time. I think we talked for 15 min at the bar.

  2. #9801

    Nova Sins

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePussyNator  [View Original Post]
    About a week ago went around 3 pm hoping to find some Cuban love but zero then. There were only American ladies; one was a beautiful black lady who smelled like sweat while dancing which is wrong in so many ways, and the other was a white girl with a fat ass but way too fat for me. One hundred chalupas type of ass. Then I met the bartender, Nova, a beautiful white girl who also offered dances and after 3 songs in the VIP, we sealed the deal. Nova is not only beautiful but amazing.
    You aren't specific, but she also does nothing, won't even allow touching of the kitty. I've known her a long time and am just keeping the forum informed. There's way too many bum steers around from bragging posters, and this needs to be called out.

  3. #9800

    Sasha at Emperors Dayshift

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPastor  [View Original Post]
    Emperors daytime weekdays.
    I've known her about 18 months. She doesn't do any sucking or sex, handy at the most. Just letting others know as there's way too many bum steers on this board, and from guys you meet in person in the clubs.

  4. #9799

    Day shift fun with Erika at Sin's

    Had some time to kill so stopped at Sin's to see what's up. 5 at the door $6 for a coke from the already topless bartender. She told me she was available to dance. So after talking to the young space cadet that was there also I took Erika for a private dance. She's probably mid 30's with nice melons and nice waist and ass. Hands roamed freely, dipped a finger in her wet spot and then tasted it. She said she had a hat if I wanted and I said sure. Was a quick release, gave her 100 and 5 to the DJ.

    Will go again and see if she offers take out. She said she's there Thursday to Sunday.

  5. #9798

    Sinning at Sinsation's (Nova)

    About a week ago went around 3 pm hoping to find some Cuban love but zero then. There were only American ladies; one was a beautiful black lady who smelled like sweat while dancing which is wrong in so many ways, and the other was a white girl with a fat ass but way too fat for me. One hundred chalupas type of ass. Then I met the bartender, Nova, a beautiful white girl who also offered dances and after 3 songs in the VIP, we sealed the deal. Nova is not only beautiful but amazing.

  6. #9797

    Wild bills

    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    I made a stop at Wild Bills on Talleyrand the other day around 4 pm. Bartender was this sweet young thing named Sky. This girl looked straight out of an issue of Barely Legal! Maybe five Ft tall, little over 100 pounds. B cups and a cute ass. Guys from the nearby shipyards were starting to arrive so "Sky" said "hey guys, it's dance time so $5 gets my top off. Come tip me on stage!" She then took off her bulky hoodie and sweatpants, turned on the colored stage lights, and pretty decent sound system and started dancing. Her little body was so hot and young! Her tits were pink puffy and perky (the three P's of tits! Her ass was proportional to her body! I went up and tipped her and asked about dances and she said they don't do those anymore. Sky seemed like a rule follower so no extras. But damn she is fun to look at!! I want to go when someone other than Sky is working to see what's available. Take out maybe?
    I used to plow one of the tenders there years ago. Anything is possible with enough hard work. Sky is pretty freaking hot face is a little beat up but what are you going to do it's wild bills. There might be one other bartender that's cute that works there but she's definitely the hottest one.

  7. #9796

    Wild Bills

    I made a stop at Wild Bills on Talleyrand the other day around 4 pm. Bartender was this sweet young thing named Sky. This girl looked straight out of an issue of Barely Legal! Maybe five Ft tall, little over 100 pounds. B cups and a cute ass. Guys from the nearby shipyards were starting to arrive so "Sky" said "hey guys, it's dance time so $5 gets my top off. Come tip me on stage!" She then took off her bulky hoodie and sweatpants, turned on the colored stage lights, and pretty decent sound system and started dancing. Her little body was so hot and young! Her tits were pink puffy and perky (the three P's of tits! Her ass was proportional to her body! I went up and tipped her and asked about dances and she said they don't do those anymore. Sky seemed like a rule follower so no extras. But damn she is fun to look at!! I want to go when someone other than Sky is working to see what's available. Take out maybe?

  8. #9795
    Quote Originally Posted by Choo83  [View Original Post]
    Did they raise the price of the regular booths to $30? I was there a few weeks ago and it was $25.
    Thanks for the heads up. I thought it was 30 and with her broken English couldn't understand her. I do believe the more private booth in the back is 45 per song. Thanks again for the info.

  9. #9794

    Sins

    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    Well, my hiatus was short lived. Oh well.

    I went to Sins day shift and met Sophia, the slim long haired Cuban. She was super hot and got things going with nice DFK. Told her I wanted to fuck and she said 2 plus songs in the 30 section since it was so slow. I handed her the cover and she put it on with her mouth then standing RCG. She has a sexy body and felt nice. I blew in the bag and gave her 280 for the two songs and a tip. She gave me a hug and I was on my way. I sure do like the Cuban ladies!
    Did they raise the price of the regular booths to $30? I was there a few weeks ago and it was $25.

  10. #9793

    Sasha at Emperors

    Quote Originally Posted by SuitNTie420  [View Original Post]
    Where did you find this gem?
    Emperors daytime weekdays.

  11. #9792

    That didn't last long!

    Well, my hiatus was short lived. Oh well.

    I went to Sins day shift and met Sophia, the slim long haired Cuban. She was super hot and got things going with nice DFK. Told her I wanted to fuck and she said 2 plus songs in the 30 section since it was so slow. I handed her the cover and she put it on with her mouth then standing RCG. She has a sexy body and felt nice. I blew in the bag and gave her 280 for the two songs and a tip. She gave me a hug and I was on my way. I sure do like the Cuban ladies!

  12. #9791
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJax  [View Original Post]
    I was a dh regular until I left with something extra after a BBBJ from Luna. Nothing antibiotics couldn't fix, but still painful.
    Anytime we choose to stick out dick in any women there a chance we will catch something. But I see that hasn't stopped you LOL. I've been a really long time regular of hers and never had any issues I've known her since she first started dancing.

  13. #9790

    Which club?

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPastor  [View Original Post]
    Great yummy ass, does what she needs to do in the VIP, came home around 2 pm completely released and in love, and only about after 2 songs. Sasha is freaking amazing and digits are a possibility.
    Where did you find this gem?

  14. #9789

    Careful

    I was a dh regular until I left with something extra after a BBBJ from Luna. Nothing antibiotics couldn't fix, but still painful.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustNuts  [View Original Post]
    Very good trip as usual. Luna dayshift BBBJ with cim with swallow as usual. Reasonable priced.

  15. #9788

    Sasha amazing Cuban Dream at noon

    Great yummy ass, does what she needs to do in the VIP, came home around 2 pm completely released and in love, and only about after 2 songs. Sasha is freaking amazing and digits are a possibility.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape