Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 17938
-
05-19-23 16:00 #12823Senior Member

Posts: 442New girl?
has anyone seen this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexington/female-escorts/caucasian_w/-come-the-best--/935058050412
-
05-19-23 15:15 #12822Senior Member

Posts: 1002Link
A link would help. Until then, they're a lot of redheads you can be talking about.
Originally Posted by Boogie2020
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 12:45 #12821Senior Member

Posts: 172Extended Stay / Red Head
I have been to TC Extend Stay several times. Its safe. Don't know about the red head. Do you have a link or name?
Originally Posted by Boogie2020
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 11:43 #12820Banned Member

Posts: 1056A link to the extended stay off Tates Creek Rd? Should be easy enough to find. That's what he was asking about.
Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 11:22 #12819Senior Member

Posts: 363Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by Boogie2020
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 11:18 #12818Senior Member

Posts: 45A little more discreet. LOL
You might get a little more help if you gave a little more to go off of so we know who your asking about.
Originally Posted by Boogie2020
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 10:24 #12817Regular Member

Posts: 24Red Head
Talking with a red head at E. S. Off of TC rd and planning a visit later today. Curious if anyone has any experience there and if the place is safe. I appreciate any input you might have.
-
05-19-23 09:26 #12816Regular Member

Posts: 24Extended Stay
So been communicating with a little red head that is at extended stay on Tate's Creek. Planning to visit later does anybody have any experience at this place I've never been there. Just curious if it's safe. I appreciate any info.
-
05-18-23 22:11 #12815Regular Member

Posts: 16Halie
If you got her number send me a pm. I used to be a regular of hers.
Originally Posted by TheAssDude
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-23 21:04 #12814Senior Member

Posts: 221Hallie
Send me her number please it's been a while. I used to see a friend of hers too. Thanks.
Originally Posted by TheAssDude
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-23 18:19 #12813Senior Member

Posts: 171Latina Mia
No bare anything for me but YMMV.
Originally Posted by MickShagger
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-23 11:41 #12812Senior Member

Posts: 135Latina Mia
Is everything covered? Does she do bare FS? Thanks for any info. !
Originally Posted by JayDaddy75
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-23 11:38 #12811Senior Member

Posts: 135Halie
I'm sorry to hear that! I've seen her a dozen times or so. I loved the way her whole body would sort of collapse when she came! My hat was off to the monger who tried to make an honest woman out of her. Know I couldn't be in a serious relationship with a girl that's been with literally a thousand or more men. Please PM me her number if you don't mind. Thanks for the update!
Originally Posted by TheAssDude
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-23 09:13 #12810Senior Member

Posts: 45Thanks
Thanks for the review on Mia! I'm going to try her out. I'm thinking about taking the chance on Coco. Il let you guys know if I do! Nice to see someone give a review! LOL.
Originally Posted by JayDaddy75
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-23 02:17 #12809Senior Member

Posts: 61Who is she?
I guess I missed this one. Who is ghost girl LOL?
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





