LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21161
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100

    CLEAN Spas?

    I've been to Korean spas in other states, and they are always spotlessly clean both in terms of the building and the providers. Obviously not always the case with many of the Chinese options around Indianapolis. Can anyone recommend some places around Indy that do a good job in that regard?

  2. #21160
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100

    Art

    I saw Amber at Art. I'm not sure if this is the same girl so many had talked about in the past or a new girl using the same name. Either way, I think I was less impressed than others have been. She is tall with long legs, but her face is a little rough. The place was also a little dirty; random stains everywhere and carpets soaked with water from leaks I guess. Not sure I'll return.

  3. #21159

    Heathrow

    Went to the Sun spa (whatever it's called but it has "sun" in the name) on Heathrow the other morning. Usually a good time in my past experiences here. Walk in and greeted by greeted by a pretty woman with nice cleavage. Wearing a baggy shirt and yoga pants. I'm thinkin', that's not a good sign. Pretty good massage overall with maybe a bit too much oil. On the flip I see that she had removed her loose shirt and had a tank top underneath revealing really nice twins. Negotiate $ . 4 for everything. She gets naked, no ass as usual. A few positions and finish with both on the table in k9. Fun time but have better actresses. Said her name was Cici as I was leaving. I noticed that she refolded the big towel and placed it back on the bed.

    Aj8.

  4. #21158

    Happy ending?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldScavenger  [View Original Post]
    Today I saw tiny Anna, at Ruby in Brownsburg. Most of the time she walked all over my back, legs, and arms. There were no steel bars above for balancing, so either she held onto just the walls, or is very good at balancing herself! She used no oil, to minimize the chance of slipping.

    If you don't want 100 pounds (or less) on your back, please tell her in advance. And don't eat a big meal before your visit. After the flip she laid down next to me, put her legs onto mine, let me feel her hair, and within a minute or so later we were finished. Very nice lady. Not always a lot of parking out front, but plenty at nearby Kroger.

    http://rubyspa.site/
    Happy ending?

  5. #21157

    Karen at Art

    I accidentally posted this on the wrong forum previously meant to put it here, stupid phone!

    Was going to stop buy Art on yesterday. As I pulled in the parking lot, I saw a mid 40's white lady walking away from the door with her phone camera out as she was walking to her minivan. I drove by and she drove off with her phone out the window recording the building as she was driving off. Decided not to stick around and left. If you frequent like I do we might have a issue in the near future.

    Stay safe out there.

  6. #21156

    Back walking, Leg walking, Arm walking

    Today I saw tiny Anna, at Ruby in Brownsburg. Most of the time she walked all over my back, legs, and arms. There were no steel bars above for balancing, so either she held onto just the walls, or is very good at balancing herself! She used no oil, to minimize the chance of slipping.

    If you don't want 100 pounds (or less) on your back, please tell her in advance. And don't eat a big meal before your visit. After the flip she laid down next to me, put her legs onto mine, let me feel her hair, and within a minute or so later we were finished. Very nice lady. Not always a lot of parking out front, but plenty at nearby Kroger.

    http://rubyspa.site/

  7. #21155
    Quote Originally Posted by Redward46  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by the other day, Lilly still there. Amazing, and she said it been very slow.
    I am wondering if I saw her last Friday. I could have sworn she said Lee Lee was her nam3.

  8. #21154

    Lilly still at muffler shop

    Stopped by the other day, Lilly still there. Amazing, and she said it been very slow.

  9. #21153

    Allie

    Today I tried the new Allie spa on Arlington. Walked in and was met by Linda who led me to a room. Room was clean and Linda was cute, thin, with nice b's. Looked to be about 35-40. I liked her look so I took the hour for. 6. Linda actually gave a nice massage with good pressure and great teasing!! On the flip we agreed to CBJ. Linda took her clothes off and went to work. She a very nice body. Linda has some good skills with good attention to the boys. She got me to explode in the bag! Then she cleaned me up and finished the hour with a nice foot massage. I'll definitely be back. Total out the door 1. 6.

  10. #21152

    Una Spa

    Don't think I've seen a review about Una spa by Pendleton Pike. Had an older girl twice in a row. But yesterday I was pleasantly surprised by a younger girl 30's. 6 or 7 on an AMP scale. It was late at night and I think she was hinting at extras like CBJ. But for 100 plus. I settled for an HE and was on my way. Definitely would repeat.

  11. #21151

    Also

    Quote Originally Posted by RubGuy80  [View Original Post]
    While the fact that he's there is slightly annoying, it's never been an issue and I've seen her more than 10 times. If I see him it's usually after the massage kind of hanging and the back doing his own thing. Sunny is a small woman, so assuming he is there with her consent, I can't blame her for wanting a man around if a problem were to arise. She's sweet and actually escaped communist China, so please treat her with respect

    .
    Don't forget about what happened at Best by speedway, where she was mugged and went back to China. I'm actually surprised so many women are alone after that incident.

  12. #21150

    Allie

    I tried Allie spa recently. It was a good visit. I think her name was Linda who greeted me and took me to the room. She was decent looking. She's not thin but not fat. Her back massage felt good. She gave good pressure and it was very relaxing. I rubbed her legs and felt her butt while she worked and she was okay with it. She spent a lot of time massaging my butt and going up and down my crack and between my legs. It felt good and got me to attention. After the flip I went under her shirt and played with her boobs. She liked it when I sucked her nipples. She went to work on junior and she knew what she was doing. She stroked him off and I shot a lot. She cleaned me up with a warm towel and used up the rest of the time with a nice head massage. I don't know what else she offers but she was very nice and I'd visit her again. Normal house fee and I gave her an extra 60 for the good service. I didn't see anyone else working.

  13. #21149

    Agreed

    While the fact that he's there is slightly annoying, it's never been an issue and I've seen her more than 10 times. If I see him it's usually after the massage kind of hanging and the back doing his own thing. Sunny is a small woman, so assuming he is there with her consent, I can't blame her for wanting a man around if a problem were to arise. She's sweet and actually escaped communist China, so please treat her with respect

    Quote Originally Posted by WinterWarlock  [View Original Post]
    You describe stuff that did not happen to you. There are men at most places for the safety of the ladies. If that is a problem, then do not get a massage.

    Sunny is trying to find more regular clients. If you do not want to go there, then don't. I do not see a problem.

    The man probably knows the schedule because he is there to help. She told me that she can read and write pretty well but has difficulty with speaking and understanding spoken English, which is very common for people with a second language. In any case, I have not had any problems there. I have not heard of any problems. You describe meeting someone, which does not sound like a problem.
    .

  14. #21148
    Made another visit to the massage parlor on 10th Street. If you know you know. Went in earlier this week and the main girl was busy and a younger 20 something came out the back and took me to another room. Probably the youngest provider I have seen so far in Indianapolis. 60 cash for the house I think. She helped me undress and tickled me a little bit. Very very good sign. Massage only lasted 25 minutes then heavy teasing. Flip me over. Open up her blouse with c cups hanging out. No bra. We had a little chat while she started in with an HE. Finished with a really really long BBJ. 60 plus 100 out the door. Got lucky. I don't see this girl there that often. Don't sleep on this place or any little place you don't usually go to.

  15. #21147

    Changes coming at Firehouse- maybe- NOT?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldScavenger  [View Original Post]
    Did my AMP uber duties again yesterday- picked up a Chinese lady I think known as Angela from Hong Kong Spa in Franklin; anyone know her? She asked me to pick up her Chinese lady friend, we three drove to Firehouse, aka Rose, on West 86th where they (and I tagged along) were given the insider's tour by the lady working there (who had the body of a swimmer- tall, thin bottom half, strong upper half), which concluded with their 20 minute discussion in the basement. I understood that Angela and possibly the other lady may take over managment-operation at the beginning of next month.

    Then to check out the neighborhood, we drove less than a mile east on 86th to the Walmart, then north on Michigan where they shopped at Costco. They treated me to a barbecue meal and I took them home.

    Angela is no doubt upper 40's, saw not a flaw on her- thin hips and midsection, ample top half, welcoming eyes and smile, not afraid to speak and learn some English, nice tinted streaks in her dark hair, well manicured polished nails. If the business portion is anything like what I saw, she would be enjoyable to be with; hope she asks me again.

    She said if the deal goes through she would ask for my advice, so if you too would like an opportunity to help make that place better, PM me.
    Just an FYI- Angela decided not to buy Firehouse.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape