Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 436 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 486 536 936 1436 ... LastLast
Results 6,526 to 6,540 of 33449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26924
    Quote Originally Posted by MarblesKyle  [View Original Post]
    I see on tryst SKM is charging three bills an hour now. If I remember correctly she was two last time I saw her. That's a 50% price increase for a provider with ho hum reviews. I stopped seeing her for a magnitude of reasons, many complained of a bad attitude but I never noticed much of that. For me it was more our schedules not lining up or her only offering outcall on certain days that I reached out. Every once in a while I like to get behind a big ass, so her checking that box and also being reasonably affordable kept me coming back a few times a year. Fifty percent increase is nuts. Most guys on here pass on her because they aren't into her looks and now the fetish guys and bargain hunters are likely passing too.

    Kandee Apple did a similar price increase, albeit gradually in two or three phases. From the looks of the reviews on her, she has got her act together and people are enjoying her services. So this price hike is a little more justifiable.

    SKM though, man. She was a fringe option at 200-250. Now she wants more. Did anyone get a 30-50% raise at their work this year to offset the cost of "loving"? I didn't. My God, stop the inflated rates.
    I got a 50% increase at Kroger. Everything has gone up a these girls want a piece of the pie. You are right about Jandee Apple. She is well worth the increase. A staying in nicer hotel.

  2. #26923

    Model Year

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNails  [View Original Post]
    I looked at clerk of courts and she was born in 93. She will be 30 later this year.
    It's never the model year. It's the mileage. And some of these hoes hit like 400,000 at 30. LOL.

  3. #26922
    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple years ago and she put on pretty much weight. Is she still on heavy side or did she lose the weight?
    Definitely on the slim side now.

  4. #26921
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Jojo

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNails  [View Original Post]
    I looked at clerk of courts and she was born in 93. She will be 30 later this year.
    I saw her a couple years ago and she put on pretty much weight. Is she still on heavy side or did she lose the weight?

  5. #26920

    Price Hike

    I see on tryst SKM is charging three bills an hour now. If I remember correctly she was two last time I saw her. That's a 50% price increase for a provider with ho hum reviews. I stopped seeing her for a magnitude of reasons, many complained of a bad attitude but I never noticed much of that. For me it was more our schedules not lining up or her only offering outcall on certain days that I reached out. Every once in a while I like to get behind a big ass, so her checking that box and also being reasonably affordable kept me coming back a few times a year. Fifty percent increase is nuts. Most guys on here pass on her because they aren't into her looks and now the fetish guys and bargain hunters are likely passing too.

    Kandee Apple did a similar price increase, albeit gradually in two or three phases. From the looks of the reviews on her, she has got her act together and people are enjoying her services. So this price hike is a little more justifiable.

    SKM though, man. She was a fringe option at 200-250. Now she wants more. Did anyone get a 30-50% raise at their work this year to offset the cost of "loving"? I didn't. My God, stop the inflated rates.

  6. #26919

    JoJo age

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    Jojo is mid to late 30's Go back and look at the timeline from previous ads. Once it's on the internet it can always be found.
    I looked at clerk of courts and she was born in 93. She will be 30 later this year.

  7. #26918

    Jojo age

    Jojo is mid to late 30's Go back and look at the timeline from previous ads. Once it's on the internet it can always be found.

  8. #26917

    JoJo

    Quote Originally Posted by Denko  [View Original Post]
    I've enjoyed times with JoJo in the past. She is a nice fun girl. But I could swear she was about 25 when I first met her about 10 years ago. Her ad says 20! Don't hide it girl, you're hot no matter how old you are. And a lot of these guys don't like the young ones. She has to be 30 or I did a bad thing a few years back.
    She is 29.

  9. #26916

    Eastside Joyy

    Joyy.

    She hasn't been around in a long time but she use to be on the Eastside. Had an older sister Kara. She's back. I'm if anyone remembers her!

  10. #26915

    This provider

    I can't find anything on image search and she contacted me out of the blue. She knows two providers I've seen, so she must have been around. But since the image search provided no answers, I can't find her to make sure she's legit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230517-002336.jpg‎  

  11. #26914
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157

    One number has changed!

    Quote Originally Posted by JimJaimes  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find her ad on LC where she usually advertises and got no response on the number I have ending in 1195. Thanks, I was just about to post on her whereabouts, she hasn't had an ad up for a while.
    I've enjoyed times with JoJo in the past. She is a nice fun girl. But I could swear she was about 25 when I first met her about 10 years ago. Her ad says 20! Don't hide it girl, you're hot no matter how old you are. And a lot of these guys don't like the young ones. She has to be 30 or I did a bad thing a few years back.

  12. #26913
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJaimes  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find her ad on LC where she usually advertises and got no response on the number I have ending in 1195. Thanks, I was just about to post on her whereabouts, she hasn't had an ad up for a while.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/134727612

  13. #26912

    Has her number changed?

    Quote Originally Posted by GenxDad  [View Original Post]
    Just letting you guys know that Jojo has returned to the area after a brief absence. I saw her this weekend and she was her usual hot spinner self. Considering the lack of talent in this area now I was glad to see her back. The only thing that made me nervous was she was in a notel in Florence but I verified who she was first. I also suggested she relocate to Cincinnati considering that most guys think of Florence as a no-fly zone.
    I couldn't find her ad on LC where she usually advertises and got no response on the number I have ending in 1195. Thanks, I was just about to post on her whereabouts, she hasn't had an ad up for a while.

  14. #26911

    Jojo aka Blossom

    Just letting you guys know that Jojo has returned to the area after a brief absence. I saw her this weekend and she was her usual hot spinner self. Considering the lack of talent in this area now I was glad to see her back. The only thing that made me nervous was she was in a notel in Florence but I verified who she was first. I also suggested she relocate to Cincinnati considering that most guys think of Florence as a no-fly zone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8ecf7ae4df37bd3f93ccee18f908c3dc_f.jpg‎  

  15. #26910

    Thanks for this

    Quote Originally Posted by IlkPus2  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw Alana tonight https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/134110753 and I can honestly say I had a great time. She does smoke but not while I was there but still came out smelling of it. The one picture she has is a little out dated but still resembles her. She is not heavy but she is not skinny either. She shows some bruising but says she gets that from her day job working with tree trimmers. She said she has a boy friend but he was nowhere to be seen and is not a problem Room was clean and saw no signs of drugs. Now for the good parts. She loves to kiss and is pretty good at it and she is a great cuddlier. I asked her to be shower fresh and she was. She loves receiving daty and if your good she will get nice and wet. Her BBBJ was good as well. Oh and she has big door bell button nipples. Put on a cover and went to town. Filled the bag. And she got a rag for me to clean up. Her rates very by what you are wanting to do. Plain and usual things are 100 to 120 hhr. But if you are into fetishes and kinky things the price will go up. She is very open and wants to please so if you have things that you may want to try talk to her.
    I've seen her ads often over the years but not sure I've seen reviews. I may give her a try next time I have a chance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape