Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 16500
-
05-17-23 16:40 #15345Senior Member

Posts: 1246I know exactly who you're talking about! I've had really good luck there as well!!
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-23 16:32 #15344Senior Member

Posts: 144Sticking to our guns.
On another note, picked up an older BSW by the name of kita about a week ago. Small chit chat then we head to a spot. Before the games began, she mentioned that to play would be. 40 for the Standard, and. 60 to level up. Kindly Crunk up the whip and told her that I only had. 20 and I'd gladly take her back where we met. She thinks for 2 seconds then says. "well we didn't come her for nothing. " Damn right we didn't I thought to myself. Stuck to my guns and got one of the better BBBJCWSP that I've had in awhile. Guys, don't give in to their high ass demands just because we're caught up in the moment. Just like BeenThere9 and others have said, stick to your guns and YOU dictate the outcome. They're just trying to get the most, so they can go get as much candy as possible, by doing the least. Not from me!
As Always stay safe.
-
05-17-23 16:16 #15343Senior Member

Posts: 144New SW
Seen a new possible SW on the corner of lane and Stuart across from the speedway this morning. Blonde / brownish hair wearing red pants. Anyone happen to catch her or know who she is?
-
05-17-23 13:59 #15342Senior Member

Posts: 531Description
How did she look? So I can find her. Can you give some description of her please?
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-23 10:55 #15341Senior Member

Posts: 225Sw bj
I agree with the guy you texted 20.
Originally Posted by HouseFast8927
[View Original Post]
No more than that, on the road. I hit a gas station on Normandy very close to I-295, this young lady hits me up for gas money. Told her I don't give away cash, you would have to earn it. She immediately offered BJ 30-- I said, I would have to see what I had left after I got what I came for. I came out and told her I just hand 20 left, It took her about 30 seconds to say okay.
Stick to your guns. This store has come through a lot when not even looking, I guess high gas prices have a benefit. Station is first one going west on Normandy on the right side.Last edited by BeenThere9; 05-17-23 at 10:56. Reason: Miss type number
-
05-16-23 22:09 #15340Senior Member

Posts: 452Bro
It might be time for a break. There comes a time when a man should embrace the right to be. Picky. LMAO.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 21:33 #15339Senior Member

Posts: 909Big booty latina Jasmine moncrief
Before yawl start it wasnt the lady boy one (I made sure) . She was alright, can't say the best top just bobbing. I opt to her just grinding that big booty on me. Did the job. She didn't complain either. Sticky fingers. Yet a vocal sticky fingers. "I'm going to take. " so and so.
I say only plus was the big ol yam, and she had digets. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/506105590862 basically a SW. Good top though, yet can tell she on that flocka. Yet coherent. The only bad, well not only. Really bad thing, almost dramatizing. Brace yourself. I went to feel on the booty whole feeling the kitty. I kid you not I felt it. Worst then a dangling thing. Shid! First I tried to lie to myself and be like, 'wow she's wet' , so did a sniff test. Good lawd my soul left my body. Can tell it was all under my nails to. So after the silent gags. I grabbed her shirt like I was wrapping it around my fist, and slowly wiped that shid off. Ofcourse being who I am, I finished out though, mama didn't raise no quitter used my wipes, and act like my hand was infected until I got home. Good lawd what a day.
-
05-16-23 21:10 #15338Senior Member

Posts: 424I agree with 5'10. This is why I say Big Bird in the cahoon loop is 5'10 also, they both similar in height.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 14:05 #15337Senior Member

Posts: 531Tall Brittany
She's definitely taller than 5'5. Maybe 5'9. And she does have a couple pair of shorts that come to the crease of her butt line.
Originally Posted by RobBo15
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 09:42 #15336Senior Member

Posts: 531Snowflake
Close to 5'10.
Originally Posted by Ayce8
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 21:17 #15335Senior Member

Posts: 424Tall Brittany
Mr Johns,
How tall do you think snowflake is?
-
05-15-23 21:15 #15334Senior Member

Posts: 424With all due respect, She is not 5'5 or 5'6.
Originally Posted by Dan1978
[View Original Post]
When I say she is close to 6 feet, I m thinking 5'10.
-
05-14-23 23:52 #15333Senior Member

Posts: 4525'5 maybe 5'6. Definitely taller for a woman though.
Originally Posted by Ayce8
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-23 18:52 #15332Regular Member

Posts: 17Looking
Was wondering if any of why'all have seen a thick blonde punk girl that went by Frenchie and sometimes megpie.
-
05-13-23 16:51 #15331Senior Member

Posts: 55Who are you?
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
FYI I'm the Admin.
A2












Reply With Quote




