Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 1100 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 578 1078 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 16499
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15344

    Sticking to our guns.

    On another note, picked up an older BSW by the name of kita about a week ago. Small chit chat then we head to a spot. Before the games began, she mentioned that to play would be. 40 for the Standard, and. 60 to level up. Kindly Crunk up the whip and told her that I only had. 20 and I'd gladly take her back where we met. She thinks for 2 seconds then says. "well we didn't come her for nothing. " Damn right we didn't I thought to myself. Stuck to my guns and got one of the better BBBJCWSP that I've had in awhile. Guys, don't give in to their high ass demands just because we're caught up in the moment. Just like BeenThere9 and others have said, stick to your guns and YOU dictate the outcome. They're just trying to get the most, so they can go get as much candy as possible, by doing the least. Not from me!

    As Always stay safe.

  2. #15343

    New SW

    Seen a new possible SW on the corner of lane and Stuart across from the speedway this morning. Blonde / brownish hair wearing red pants. Anyone happen to catch her or know who she is?

  3. #15342

    Description

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    I agree with the guy you texted 20.

    No more than that, on the road. I hit a gas station on Normandy very close to I-295, this young lady hits me up for gas money. Told her I don't give away cash, you would have to earn it. She immediately offered BJ 30-- I said, I would have to see what I had left after I got what I came for. I came out and told her I just hand 20 left, It took her about 30 seconds to say okay.

    Stick to your guns. This store has come through a lot when not even looking, I guess high gas prices have a benefit. Station is first one going west on Normandy on the right side.
    How did she look? So I can find her. Can you give some description of her please?

  4. #15341

    Sw bj

    Quote Originally Posted by HouseFast8927  [View Original Post]
    I think I'd pay $40 for a BJ if it meant its from a woman that's not dirty enough to do that to a wipe.
    I agree with the guy you texted 20.

    No more than that, on the road. I hit a gas station on Normandy very close to I-295, this young lady hits me up for gas money. Told her I don't give away cash, you would have to earn it. She immediately offered BJ 30-- I said, I would have to see what I had left after I got what I came for. I came out and told her I just hand 20 left, It took her about 30 seconds to say okay.

    Stick to your guns. This store has come through a lot when not even looking, I guess high gas prices have a benefit. Station is first one going west on Normandy on the right side.
    Last edited by BeenThere9; 05-17-23 at 10:56. Reason: Miss type number

  5. #15340

    Bro

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Before yawl start it wasnt the lady boy one (I made sure) . She was alright, can't say the best top just bobbing. I opt to her just grinding that big booty on me. Did the job. She didn't complain either. Sticky fingers. Yet a vocal sticky fingers. "I'm going to take. " so and so.

    I say only plus was the big ol yam, and she had digets. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/506105590862 basically a SW. Good top though, yet can tell she on that flocka. Yet coherent. The only bad, well not only. Really bad thing, almost dramatizing. Brace yourself. I went to feel on the booty whole feeling the kitty. I kid you not I felt it. Worst then a dangling thing. Shid! First I tried to lie to myself and be like, 'wow she's wet' , so did a sniff test. Good lawd my soul left my body. Can tell it was all under my nails to. So after the silent gags. I grabbed her shirt like I was wrapping it around my fist, and slowly wiped that shid off. Ofcourse being who I am, I finished out though, mama didn't raise no quitter used my wipes, and act like my hand was infected until I got home. Good lawd what a day.
    It might be time for a break. There comes a time when a man should embrace the right to be. Picky. LMAO.

  6. #15339

    Big booty latina Jasmine moncrief

    Before yawl start it wasnt the lady boy one (I made sure) . She was alright, can't say the best top just bobbing. I opt to her just grinding that big booty on me. Did the job. She didn't complain either. Sticky fingers. Yet a vocal sticky fingers. "I'm going to take. " so and so.

    I say only plus was the big ol yam, and she had digets. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/506105590862 basically a SW. Good top though, yet can tell she on that flocka. Yet coherent. The only bad, well not only. Really bad thing, almost dramatizing. Brace yourself. I went to feel on the booty whole feeling the kitty. I kid you not I felt it. Worst then a dangling thing. Shid! First I tried to lie to myself and be like, 'wow she's wet' , so did a sniff test. Good lawd my soul left my body. Can tell it was all under my nails to. So after the silent gags. I grabbed her shirt like I was wrapping it around my fist, and slowly wiped that shid off. Ofcourse being who I am, I finished out though, mama didn't raise no quitter used my wipes, and act like my hand was infected until I got home. Good lawd what a day.

  7. #15338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Close to 5'10.
    I agree with 5'10. This is why I say Big Bird in the cahoon loop is 5'10 also, they both similar in height.

  8. #15337

    Tall Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by RobBo15  [View Original Post]
    Brittany is not 5'10. I did a date with her 2 weeks ago. I'd say 5'5. And she doesn't walk around with butt hanging out of shorts.
    She's definitely taller than 5'5. Maybe 5'9. And she does have a couple pair of shorts that come to the crease of her butt line.

  9. #15336

    Snowflake

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    Mr Johns,

    How tall do you think snowflake is?
    Close to 5'10.

  10. #15335
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424

    Tall Brittany

    Mr Johns,

    How tall do you think snowflake is?

  11. #15334
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1978  [View Original Post]
    5'5 maybe 5'6. Definitely taller for a woman though.
    With all due respect, She is not 5'5 or 5'6.

    When I say she is close to 6 feet, I m thinking 5'10.

  12. #15333
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    Then how tall do you think she is?
    5'5 maybe 5'6. Definitely taller for a woman though.

  13. #15332

    Looking

    Was wondering if any of why'all have seen a thick blonde punk girl that went by Frenchie and sometimes megpie.

  14. #15331

    Who are you?

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    FYI I'm the Admin.

    A2

  15. #15330
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    Seriously, you heard from a hooker and her baby daddy? Two of the most reliable sources I can think of.

    Jasmine on Catoma told me that you have tried to strangle girls in the past, care to comment on that rumor.

    See what I'm saying?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape