Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 510 of 2024 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 560 610 1010 1510 ... LastLast
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 30350
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22715
    Quote Originally Posted by FourthTwin  [View Original Post]
    No Meetups! Are you kidding me?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/768692179962

    I know everyone and their grandma has an * account now but is she serious? She posted an ad on an escort site just to gain followers. I wonder how many new subscribers she's gotten.

    Maybe I don't understand the fascination of paying to see someone get naked or do sex acts on the internet when there are so many other free porn sites you can visit.
    People find OF to be a little more personal and allows you to have the ability to interact with a performer that you follow. I agree plenty of free porn but I get the reason OF is popular.

  2. #22714

    Is this what they're doing now?

    No Meetups! Are you kidding me?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/768692179962

    I know everyone and their grandma has an * account now but is she serious? She posted an ad on an escort site just to gain followers. I wonder how many new subscribers she's gotten.

    Maybe I don't understand the fascination of paying to see someone get naked or do sex acts on the internet when there are so many other free porn sites you can visit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mja3mda1ztu1nwnmogvhmdgxmmvlotgxody0ytbhngq5y2vinmy.jpg.jpg‎   mtu2ntixmtziyzu4m2uyndhhmja1zdljodgzzwi3ymm4yti2mdi1.jpg.jpg‎  

  3. #22713

    Jasmine Pleasures

    I see Jasmine Pleasures is back from her break. Anyone seen her since she's been back? I'm going back and forth with her trying find a day that works.

    https://tryst.link/escort/carameljasmine22

    JB.

  4. #22712
    Quote Originally Posted by BetterThanU  [View Original Post]
    Damn, that's phucked up. Jasmine was her mentor. The one that got her into the game and let her use her house when she started, back when she was UTR. They were good friends. It's crazy, because someone said she tried to rob Jasmine also.

    These chicks start running around with the Pookies and Ray Rays and these bums have them doing all kinds of foul shit.
    Courtney midnight could have written her own ticket, she was hot and in demand, amazing how girls can fuck it up so bad.

  5. #22711
    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    Seems fake but figured I'd paste this one here to see if anyone has seen her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/126707512
    It is most likely fake, that's a pornstar named melody parker in the videos / pictures. Maybe it's real but I wouldn't give a donation.

  6. #22710

    Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by RhayDen087  [View Original Post]
    She is good at her job. I have seen her a few times and her roommate was always there. HE stays at other end of the house out of sight. The one reason it's a sketch house is the owner who is in a wheelchair, is in jail for dui a few years ago that killed someone. It was all over the news. Think she has some agreement with him to take care of the place till he gets out but it's obvious she's not putting any money into taking care of the place. K9 and cowgirl are my fav with her. Will repeat next time I'm in town.
    What was your donation.

  7. #22709

    Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    That's the one. She was posting as Jas. When I got there it was Courtney. She had a dude knock at the door but thankfully he was a bit too eager cause I hadn't given her the donation yet. Told me I had to leave. She tried to signal to him that she didn't have the money yet but I just told him "Alright man no prob" and left. Could hear her yelling at him about not getting the money yet as I went down the spiral staircase LOL.
    Damn, that's phucked up. Jasmine was her mentor. The one that got her into the game and let her use her house when she started, back when she was UTR. They were good friends. It's crazy, because someone said she tried to rob Jasmine also.

    These chicks start running around with the Pookies and Ray Rays and these bums have them doing all kinds of foul shit.

  8. #22708

    Jules is the real deal!

    I have visited Jules numerous times over the past year and a half, and each time was better than the last. She is a true spinner with 36 c man made pierced tatas with oral skills like no other. The BBBJ is one that will make you explode very quickly and she swallows too. Jules takes care of the boys as well. She truly loves what she does and you will be the beneficiary of her high libido. Cowgirl, mish, and k-9 are her favorites, but she is open to suggestions and desired outfits. Her partially shaved pussy will be dripping wet way before you get to do DATY. The location is in a nice neighborhood but the house is a little sketchy as the owner has not maintained it at all. I highly and enthusiastically recommend her. Treat her right and you will be rewarded.

  9. #22707
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    Is that Midnight Courtney?
    That's the one. She was posting as Jas. When I got there it was Courtney. She had a dude knock at the door but thankfully he was a bit too eager cause I hadn't given her the donation yet. Told me I had to leave. She tried to signal to him that she didn't have the money yet but I just told him "Alright man no prob" and left. Could hear her yelling at him about not getting the money yet as I went down the spiral staircase LOL.

  10. #22706

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar experience with the first one. SHe was looking really yummy in her ad and I was in the mood for BBW with large tits. Got initial response but she never picked up when I called her on Google Meet. It's interesting that her and the other girl you posted have similar ads with similar locations.
    Yeah they offer 2 girl specials and are in the same hotel, possibly the same room, I remember them having a third girl with them the last time they posted but didn't see her ad this go around might try her next if she does make it back. But any AA save your breathe on Samantha and take your money to another pawg or bbw that respects us, our time and money (Ella, Candace, Jules etc.). If any providers read this, don't put your ad under AA if it's not the clientele you wish for thanks.

  11. #22705

    Temmah

    Seems fake but figured I'd paste this one here to see if anyone has seen her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/126707512

  12. #22704

    Sammie

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMainMane  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/134749856 Reached out and asked for rates, said she'd only give out rates after verification. Cool no problem we do verification I show me, she shows her and says she'll send rates. Never sent them so I reach back out she hangs up on me after I ask about what happened? Mind you her ad was under AA ok and she had "doesn't discriminate" in her bio, but she erased all that. I had a buddy of mines reach out (white) to make sure I wasn't crazy and he was accepted immediately. I just said fuck it and dealt with Kenzie and had a ball $. 2 Qv can get her to $ as always YMMV. Kenzie 7. 5 out of 10 https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tte/134750229..
    I had a similar experience with the first one. SHe was looking really yummy in her ad and I was in the mood for BBW with large tits. Got initial response but she never picked up when I called her on Google Meet. It's interesting that her and the other girl you posted have similar ads with similar locations.

  13. #22703

    Midnight

    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    Talked to her extensively after her old friend Courtney attempted to rob me. She's real and Courtney did a lot of damage to her reputation. I meant to follow up with her cause she offered me a free session to make up for the stunt Courtney pulled with her pics, but just never got around to reaching back out.
    Is that Midnight Courtney?

  14. #22702
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenMan1209  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to try JasPaki for a while and I've read a older review of her but has anyone seen her recently? If so, how was the experience? Most but not all of the providers here in Hickory are starting to get really bad or want to try and scam or rob you.
    Talked to her extensively after her old friend Courtney attempted to rob me. She's real and Courtney did a lot of damage to her reputation. I meant to follow up with her cause she offered me a free session to make up for the stunt Courtney pulled with her pics, but just never got around to reaching back out.

  15. #22701

    Waste of time

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/134749856 Reached out and asked for rates, said she'd only give out rates after verification. Cool no problem we do verification I show me, she shows her and says she'll send rates. Never sent them so I reach back out she hangs up on me after I ask about what happened? Mind you her ad was under AA ok and she had "doesn't discriminate" in her bio, but she erased all that. I had a buddy of mines reach out (white) to make sure I wasn't crazy and he was accepted immediately. I just said fuck it and dealt with Kenzie and had a ball $. 2 Qv can get her to $ as always YMMV. Kenzie 7. 5 out of 10 https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tte/134750229..

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape