Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 30326
-
05-16-23 10:43 #22691Senior Member

Posts: 766You're going to start doing some research on your own and start using good judgment. My rule of thumb is if I can't find any online / google presence for them they are usually fake. And if they look like models they are also more than likely fake. The first one says in her ad that she is in Orlando..............
Originally Posted by FourthTwin
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 10:07 #22690Senior Member

Posts: 151Are these real of fake?
I like to look at a lot of ads on STG and a few of them have been popping up for months but I never seem to see anyone here post a review about them. 99% of me is saying they are fake ads but I just wanted to get everyone's take on it. Let me know if you think these are fake.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...m/032924496900
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...e/455370948790
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/693926759055
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/849600767964
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/924227175006
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/134730610
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/134608312
Have any of you guys ever seen these ads or even hit any of them up? Again, my thinking is that they are all fake.
-
05-16-23 09:23 #22689Senior Member

Posts: 440Great communication, beautiful man-mades and pro BBJ skills. She's a sweetheart but the house she works out of is sketch.
Originally Posted by NCSilent
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 22:28 #22688Banned Member

Posts: 1512Thanks bro I passed on her she wouldn't do face time to show me her body.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 22:17 #22687Senior Member

Posts: 32Shelley Blanchett
Anyone have any recent info on Mrs Shelley? Want to pull the trigger this week but also don't want to waste my money. Can PM or answer in forum. Thanks in advance.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/shelley-...arlotte-230735
-
05-15-23 21:56 #22686Senior Member

Posts: 86Quoted too much
Texted her and she quoted 140 qv hhr 220 and BJ only 80 LOL. Very reasonable.
Originally Posted by NCSilent
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 20:18 #22685Senior Member

Posts: 38JasPaki
I've been wanting to try JasPaki for a while and I've read a older review of her but has anyone seen her recently? If so, how was the experience? Most but not all of the providers here in Hickory are starting to get really bad or want to try and scam or rob you.
-
05-15-23 19:15 #22684Senior Member

Posts: 72Would like to see her, after hearing your review, if you can PM me her contact, as I let me membership go with eroticmonkey and don't want to renew it just to get that, either way thanks!!
Originally Posted by NCSilent
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 16:46 #22683Senior Member

Posts: 189Deposit scam, more than likely
Her website starts off saying, "30% non-negotiable deposit required".
Originally Posted by CEOTraveling
[View Original Post]
Nope.
-
05-15-23 16:26 #22682Senior Member

Posts: 666She started as Brooklyn if I re all right. Some say her body is all fucked up due to lot of weight lost. I never seen her nor read anything positive lately.
Originally Posted by CEOTraveling
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 14:34 #22681Senior Member

Posts: 130Deactivate account, please!
Good afternoon, Admin!
Please deactivate my USASG account as I am no longer mongering. Rhank you for your kind attention to this request.
-
05-15-23 14:28 #22680Senior Member

Posts: 176Typical bipolar no show
Seen 1 x before. She has sooo much loose skin and this times was confirm, confirm, no show for an outcall and ghost.
Don't bother.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...i/721904701391
-
05-15-23 12:00 #22679Senior Member

Posts: 176Any info on this one?
Unless I can verify, typically with TER after weeding out the clear fakes, I tend to call BS.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...f/162778081062
-
05-15-23 11:55 #22678Senior Member

Posts: 766Karly
Any intel on Karly? I see some reviews for a Karly but not sure it is the same one.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/karly-es...arlotte-970984
-
05-14-23 19:26 #22677Senior Member

Posts: 503Overpriced
Chatted with her. A little overpriced for me in relation to how she looks in the picture.
Originally Posted by Gemini10
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




