Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Submit Review
Page 351 of 389 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 5823
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #573
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpjjss  [View Original Post]
    As much as I'd like to visit with some of these hit agency girls I can't imagine providing my I'd and social media accounts to them. I'm sure it's a good time and we'll worth the money but I feel like that's much too risky and placing a lot of trust in these people that you have no idea who they are. I guess I'm stuck with apartments and Kamps!
    I've never had to provide online info. If you're worried about using your I'd just use a fake one or edited one.

  2. #572

    Id

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    I provided 3 references and a selfie. They still ask for I'd if I wanted to be verified faster, this was two weeks ago. I say I have time you can wait for reference to clear me. Now still haven't supplied I'd but they need some type of social network account. I even used KBP as a reference LOL. Still no go right now. SMH.
    As much as I'd like to visit with some of these hit agency girls I can't imagine providing my I'd and social media accounts to them. I'm sure it's a good time and we'll worth the money but I feel like that's much too risky and placing a lot of trust in these people that you have no idea who they are. I guess I'm stuck with apartments and Kamps!

  3. #571

    Thanks for the Info

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlee  [View Original Post]
    If you provide a selfie with the ID, the verification is instant. At least it was for me. But to be honest, LKATL is kind of lacking at the moment so you aren't missing anything. KBP's offerings are better.
    Yeah that's what I was thinking. I get why they do it. Just not jumping through hoops for it, especially when Aria is still available. May not get a chance to see her again but I have to say I enjoyed her very much.

  4. #570
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    I provided 3 references and a selfie. They still ask for I'd if I wanted to be verified faster, this was two weeks ago. I say I have time you can wait for reference to clear me. Now still haven't supplied I'd but they need some type of social network account. I even used KBP as a reference LOL. Still no go right now. SMH.
    If you provide a selfie with the ID, the verification is instant. At least it was for me. But to be honest, LKATL is kind of lacking at the moment so you aren't missing anything. KBP's offerings are better.

  5. #569
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAway5837  [View Original Post]
    Saw Gia recently, prob mid 30's, nice tits, no ass, face is probably a 6. Nice performance, prob like 7. 5 - 8 but personally wouldn't repeat. I'm pretty sure she's a re-brand / rename cause I think I've seen her before but don't remember her previous name. If you end up seeing Coco let us know, I posted some searching I did on her awhile back.
    Definitely a rebrand. Although she wouldn't admit it. But she's been here before.

  6. #568

    LKATL vetting issues

    I provided 3 references and a selfie. They still ask for I'd if I wanted to be verified faster, this was two weeks ago. I say I have time you can wait for reference to clear me. Now still haven't supplied I'd but they need some type of social network account. I even used KBP as a reference LOL. Still no go right now. SMH.

  7. #567

    Gia / Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAway5837  [View Original Post]
    Saw Gia recently, prob mid 30's, nice tits, no ass, face is probably a 6. Nice performance, prob like 7. 5 - 8 but personally wouldn't repeat. I'm pretty sure she's a re-brand / rename cause I think I've seen her before but don't remember her previous name. If you end up seeing Coco let us know, I posted some searching I did on her awhile back.
    Thank you, that narrows it down. I'll report back if I pull the trigger on Coco. Anyone else checks Coco out let us know. I'm under the impression these Asians are a hit or miss. I would not mind Aria twice but would like to mix it up and experience both Agencies to be honest.

  8. #566
    Quote Originally Posted by Superflee  [View Original Post]
    Should've read this before going in. This was literally exactly what happened to me too, but I paid for 1 hour instead of hhr so literally just wasted an extra $.
    Oh wow, sorry that happened to you too. I booked for hr too. Post dropped one $ in my post, probably because of formatting. I thought it was a YMMV situation as I wasn't looking my best that day. I usually try to go "appealing" to ease into it quicker.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdmirerSecret  [View Original Post]
    Is it at the Duluth apartment? I faced the similar experience she was avoiding and my shaved face was sticking her. I don't remember the name but it was a month before. But Dunwoody girl was awesome. She was so understanding she was listening and cute.
    Yes, Duluth. If I recall correct, Sery started 5/1 so it was probably another girl.

  9. #565

    Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Looking at booking with Gia, has anyone have experience with either one?
    Saw Gia recently, prob mid 30's, nice tits, no ass, face is probably a 6. Nice performance, prob like 7. 5 - 8 but personally wouldn't repeat. I'm pretty sure she's a re-brand / rename cause I think I've seen her before but don't remember her previous name. If you end up seeing Coco let us know, I posted some searching I did on her awhile back.

  10. #564
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikindil  [View Original Post]
    I just bite the bullet and sampled a dream with Sery.

    No hugging, no kissing at the entrance. It started off weird.

    No preview BBBJ during shower.

    After shower, no kissing whatsoever.

    BBBJ was good. She complained I was big- I don't think so. So the whole session was a glorified handjob mixed with BBBJ.

    I thought I'd at least get a BBBJCIM but she avoided that at perfect timing.

    Reported to booker.

    She's kind of cute but also gives a tad of ladyboy vibes without makeup tbh.

    1/10 for the HJ effort. I should have just burned $$ 50 instead.
    Should've read this before going in. This was literally exactly what happened to me too, but I paid for 1 hour instead of hhr so literally just wasted an extra $.

  11. #563

    Asian Gia & Coco at LKATL

    Looking at booking with Gia, has anyone have experience with either one?

  12. #562
    Is it at the Duluth apartment? I faced the similar experience she was avoiding and my shaved face was sticking her. I don't remember the name but it was a month before. But Dunwoody girl was awesome. She was so understanding she was listening and cute.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sikindil  [View Original Post]
    I just bite the bullet and sampled a dream with Sery.

    No hugging, no kissing at the entrance. It started off weird.

    No preview BBBJ during shower.

    After shower, no kissing whatsoever.

    BBBJ was good. She complained I was big- I don't think so. So the whole session was a glorified handjob mixed with BBBJ.

    I thought I'd at least get a BBBJCIM but she avoided that at perfect timing.

    Reported to booker.

    She's kind of cute but also gives a tad of ladyboy vibes without makeup tbh.

    1/10 for the HJ effort. I should have just burned $$ 50 instead.

  13. #561

    You must have been

    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's her built. I didn't notice the birthmark since I was focusing on my dinner. LOL.
    Really hungry LOL.

  14. #560

    Accurate pic of Aria

    Quote Originally Posted by JDanielsCoke  [View Original Post]
    For those looking for "real" body pics I found this picture from SJ to be the most representative. I remembered when he posted this pic which had the round birthmark on her right leg. During our two dates I did in fact see her birthmark. Also she has very long black hair.
    Yes, that's her built. I didn't notice the birthmark since I was focusing on my dinner. LOL.

  15. #559

    Asian manners

    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    Hey Jason, I enjoyed my session with Aria. Very GFE. She even put on my socks and shoes and button my shirt. Lovely beautiful round eyes. Young, yes. Performance wise, Aria has big shoes to fill so it may be unfair. Her wholebody connections all hands, all feets, Jr in P squeeze was wonderfully cozy and intimate. With all my years around boobs, her girls are perky and natural which I like alot. Bs or Cs are a number but my hands cover them entirely and I don't have big hands. Very enjoyable.
    I did write about her Asian manners in my write up as well. For those of us who are Asian I think we appreciate these little details a lot more. Her service is impeccable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape