Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 5820
-
05-16-23 18:06 #570Senior Member

Posts: 236If you provide a selfie with the ID, the verification is instant. At least it was for me. But to be honest, LKATL is kind of lacking at the moment so you aren't missing anything. KBP's offerings are better.
Originally Posted by BravoFox
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 17:18 #569Senior Member

Posts: 233Definitely a rebrand. Although she wouldn't admit it. But she's been here before.
Originally Posted by ThrowAway5837
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 16:55 #568Senior Member

Posts: 1053LKATL vetting issues
I provided 3 references and a selfie. They still ask for I'd if I wanted to be verified faster, this was two weeks ago. I say I have time you can wait for reference to clear me. Now still haven't supplied I'd but they need some type of social network account. I even used KBP as a reference LOL. Still no go right now. SMH.
-
05-16-23 11:57 #567Senior Member

Posts: 1053Gia / Coco
Thank you, that narrows it down. I'll report back if I pull the trigger on Coco. Anyone else checks Coco out let us know. I'm under the impression these Asians are a hit or miss. I would not mind Aria twice but would like to mix it up and experience both Agencies to be honest.
Originally Posted by ThrowAway5837
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 11:51 #566Senior Member

Posts: 95Oh wow, sorry that happened to you too. I booked for hr too. Post dropped one $ in my post, probably because of formatting. I thought it was a YMMV situation as I wasn't looking my best that day. I usually try to go "appealing" to ease into it quicker.
Originally Posted by Superflee
[View Original Post]
Yes, Duluth. If I recall correct, Sery started 5/1 so it was probably another girl.
Originally Posted by AdmirerSecret
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 10:06 #565Senior Member

Posts: 43Gia
Saw Gia recently, prob mid 30's, nice tits, no ass, face is probably a 6. Nice performance, prob like 7. 5 - 8 but personally wouldn't repeat. I'm pretty sure she's a re-brand / rename cause I think I've seen her before but don't remember her previous name. If you end up seeing Coco let us know, I posted some searching I did on her awhile back.
Originally Posted by BravoFox
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 06:51 #564Senior Member

Posts: 236Should've read this before going in. This was literally exactly what happened to me too, but I paid for 1 hour instead of hhr so literally just wasted an extra $.
Originally Posted by Sikindil
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 00:09 #563Senior Member

Posts: 1053Asian Gia & Coco at LKATL
Looking at booking with Gia, has anyone have experience with either one?
-
05-15-23 22:18 #562Senior Member

Posts: 115Is it at the Duluth apartment? I faced the similar experience she was avoiding and my shaved face was sticking her. I don't remember the name but it was a month before. But Dunwoody girl was awesome. She was so understanding she was listening and cute.
Originally Posted by Sikindil
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 22:17 #561Senior Member

Posts: 55You must have been
Really hungry LOL.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 18:40 #560Senior Member

Posts: 732Accurate pic of Aria
Yes, that's her built. I didn't notice the birthmark since I was focusing on my dinner. LOL.
Originally Posted by JDanielsCoke
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 11:13 #559Senior Member

Posts: 55Asian manners
I did write about her Asian manners in my write up as well. For those of us who are Asian I think we appreciate these little details a lot more. Her service is impeccable.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 11:10 #558Senior Member

Posts: 55Aria blue dress
For those looking for "real" body pics I found this picture from SJ to be the most representative. I remembered when he posted this pic which had the round birthmark on her right leg. During our two dates I did in fact see her birthmark. Also she has very long black hair.
Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 09:58 #557Senior Member

Posts: 732Aria Feedback
Hey Jason, I enjoyed my session with Aria. Very GFE. She even put on my socks and shoes and button my shirt. Lovely beautiful round eyes. Young, yes. Performance wise, Aria has big shoes to fill so it may be unfair. Her wholebody connections all hands, all feets, Jr in P squeeze was wonderfully cozy and intimate. With all my years around boobs, her girls are perky and natural which I like alot. Bs or Cs are a number but my hands cover them entirely and I don't have big hands. Very enjoyable.
Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 02:24 #556Senior Member

Posts: 65Not Aria
I can still remember vividly Aria's face and body type after meeting her this weekend.
Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason
[View Original Post]
So I highly doubt the girl in this attached photo is her. One giveaway is the shape of the girl's hips and chest. They usually photoshop the face / skin, but almost never bother to alter the body shape.
Anyways, the real Aria is worth your time and money if you decide to see her.










Reply With Quote





