Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 8720
-
05-17-23 21:19 #6140Regular Member

Posts: 12Huge Upseller
Nice girl, great tits. We agreed upon a price, and activities she would perform for said price. She promised the world and delivered on nothing.
Would not repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...t/299456125265
-
05-16-23 20:56 #6139Senior Member

Posts: 193Damn shame man
100% better looking and heavier I can understand. Meat on the hoof makes a huge difference. Not sure I understand why guys like them toothpick or hunger strike skinny. Everybody likes their own flavor, I get it. Hell, I'm not even sayin BBW or baby BBW thick is the way (thick maybe), but to me, its much nicer to see and feel the full curves of some ample fat ass cheeks and full thighs or of some big ass tiddies overflowing in the palm of your hand. Well, like I said, its a damn shame this one is hitting the deck so hard man. The damn drugs are really doing a number on her something awful. Lets hope she can turn it round or at least stop the slide or it might be the end of her. Damn shame man.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 17:31 #6138Senior Member

Posts: 380I would have seen her already but she seems pretty adamant about outcall only. She did say if I got a room she would split it off her donation, but I declined. I'm not trying to do any extra work.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 13:53 #6137Senior Member

Posts: 5229She's been around for many years as outcall only. Saw her 2-3 years ago and had a good time. Ad pics 1 & 2 are very old. Pic # 3 seems newer and she's heavier. Hopefully, someone who's seen more recently can report since things can change quickly.
Originally Posted by JayMan1616
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
05-16-23 13:46 #6136Senior Member

Posts: 32Wary.
I'd be cautious with any provider that posts "this is my only ad" and posts 3 ads, one listed as a brunette, one as a blonde and one with black hair.
Originally Posted by GentleCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 13:21 #6135Senior Member

Posts: 971000% a woman, I'm friends with her from NA when she was clean.
Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 09:59 #6134Regular Member

Posts: 11Ass for days
Anyone seen this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...s/168051163137
-
05-16-23 09:58 #6133Regular Member

Posts: 7Marie
Saw Marie in Hamden, opted for the 3 in 1 special. Man are those pics on her ad old. She wears a hat for the whole session, didn't question it. Bbj was decent and she can take a pounding well. Gets the job done but probably won't repeat.
-
05-16-23 09:40 #6132Senior Member

Posts: 976Like I said believe it or not. She was 100% better looking years ago when she was heavier. She went dark for a year or so and popped back up looking like this. It's all weight loss and drugs man.
Originally Posted by GlenQuagmire
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 09:34 #6131Regular Member

Posts: 11Ass for days
Anyone had a dream with this one? Claims to give a real good bbj. https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...s/168051163137.
-
05-15-23 22:45 #6130Senior Member

Posts: 79East Haven
Greetings,
Has anyone partaken this cutie? Please share the intel. Or she's TGTBT? Thanks in advance. Cheers!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...y/245921027811
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...y/550437653504
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...i/197237010842
-
05-15-23 21:03 #6129Senior Member

Posts: 193No seriously, that's a woman?
Stop playin, no way on this earth is that not a man! 100% female? Not! Even if she is, which I, well me and my crying eyes refuse to believe, those pics tell me that "he or she" ain't worth a can of Arizona iced tea!
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 10:56 #6128Senior Member

Posts: 976Knew her in a different life when she was trying to play off being clean and 60-70 lbs heavier. The age is off by about 5-6 years. 100% female believe it or not. Yes they are wigs or dyed. Originally from the area. A couple weeks ago posted about how the MF show thing fell apart and was looking for $ to get a spot for a night or 2 up Whaley near the parkway.
Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-23 12:25 #6127Senior Member

Posts: 195Lol
That's a man baby.
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-23 11:23 #6126Regular Member

Posts: 12











Reply With Quote




