Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 8719
-
05-14-23 08:19 #6124Senior Member

Posts: 344I agree, all the pics are with wigs. Posts as a couple to 'Watch them" too. https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...n/175426333478.
Originally Posted by CharlieInCT
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-23 08:17 #6123Senior Member

Posts: 660
Originally Posted by CharlieInCT
[View Original Post]
Maybe that explains why only a BJ in the car is being offered, LOL.
Originally Posted by Landmark1
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-23 08:13 #6122Senior Member

Posts: 215Wrists and biceps suspect too. All fine as long as one is prepared for the possibility.
Originally Posted by Landmark1
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-23 07:41 #6121Senior Member

Posts: 61Face pics
Those 2 face pics look like a guy wearing a wig.
Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-23 12:35 #6120Senior Member

Posts: 344"QV BJ Car date"
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...e/330641166585
Anyone with any history with her? Usually posts on skip as come watch us. Looks hot to me.
Be safe!
-
05-13-23 12:04 #6119Senior Member

Posts: 344Scarlett
And now all her ads are gone. Byyyyeee!
Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-23 01:22 #6118Senior Member

Posts: 33Tatted baddie
Anyone got the scoop?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...l/351049725414
-
05-11-23 20:01 #6117Senior Member

Posts: 344Scatlett- No Show- Ghost
Talked off and on all day, set time for this evening and she's a No Show!
Originally Posted by MarkW7671
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 16:59 #6116Regular Member

Posts: 5Any Intel?
Anyone partake?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...s/504350400182
-
05-11-23 15:30 #6115Senior Member

Posts: 344Scarlett
Ya that looks to be needles, so def demons present.
Originally Posted by MarkW7671
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 10:10 #6114Regular Member

Posts: 12Scarlest
Not sure if I'm uploading this picture correctly. But she has several needles in the picture she ran last week.
Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 16:42 #6113Senior Member

Posts: 344Scarlett
Communication seems to be difficult, several texts over the last couple of days, one reply- then crickets.
Originally Posted by Homer1123
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 07:26 #6112Regular Member

Posts: 12Scarlet
She ran a picture last week where there were needles on the bureau, see picture.
Originally Posted by Homer1123
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 01:30 #6111Senior Member

Posts: 446Beans
Probably showing my age, spilling the beans, letting the cat out of the bag. Just saying do you really think Mongers are telling Escorts about this site as if it's a secret? I learned of this site from an escort, years years back she was telling me of her good reviews. So thinking nothing good will come from an Escort knowing makes no sense. Good providers know they are good and the bad ones don't stick around long enough to feel any pinch from the site. Besides, there are better places to get real reviews than here. But now I question if anything good can come from sharing with this board.
Originally Posted by WhenWhen
[View Original Post]
Although I'm sure the majority already know.
Happy hunting and be safe.
-
05-08-23 19:22 #6110Senior Member

Posts: 746I never share this site or what I post with any provider, but I know many of them know about it. I had one provider call me out on it when I had a second visit. She asked me if I posted about our first session (I had, but didn't admit to it) because there was a post that was very similar to our experience. Since them I am scarce on details in my posts that might give me away and always change a few details (senior members or members I know can message me for what details I change) so they don't figure it out.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




