Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 554 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 54 454 504 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 604 654 1054 1554 ... LastLast
Results 8,296 to 8,310 of 37332
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29037

    Ashley

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...night/44660072 Anyone know if this is the chick who used to go by Paris years ago? She advertises often and her body fits ole girl from years ago.

  2. #29036

    Trish

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy757  [View Original Post]
    No one still haven't heard from Trish? Man, her BBBJ was to die for. Anyone got any decent replacement?
    I popped up at her place because she usually responds to my text eventually but still haven't seen her.

  3. #29035
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainLover  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't that be amazing, although I do not believe it for a second. I did try a reverse image search using two different search engines and it did not pull up anything, which is the first test.

    Be careful!
    Searched the number. Same girl different pic from 3/23. BTW,. Chesterfield had a sting with arrests same time frame.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

  4. #29034

    More information

    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    The ad says she will be here 5/16 and 5/17, not that she is 17.
    I tried to post this yesterday, but I guess it wasn't approved for some reason. Anyway, I texted with her and asked if she required a deposit and she said no that she wasn't setup for that because she was too young to have a bank account. I asked for her age and she said she was seventeen but was out on her own. I was out! LOL.

  5. #29033

    Reread his post

    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    The ad says she will be here 5/16 and 5/17, not that she is 17.
    He may have been in contact with that person, because nowhere in that ad is (s) he is asking for a pic.

  6. #29032

    Misread

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    Leave that shit alone says she's 17 & want a pic yall know what that's all about.
    The ad says she will be here 5/16 and 5/17, not that she is 17.

  7. #29031

    No doubt

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    Leave that shit alone says she's 17 & want a pic yall know what that's all about.
    I didn't even need to scroll down to read the ad LOL. Anyone with a good eye can tell when pics are fake in this business. The posted age in the ad being 19 combined with the grainy screenshotted pics was all I needed to see!

  8. #29030

    Oh hell to the no no

    Well I hope actual predators fall for it though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230516-174517_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg‎  

  9. #29029

    Tryst maci marie

    Anyone sampled yet i see she has raised her price from 400 to 850 per hr used to be had for 80 all 3 hole open.

  10. #29028

    Had a feeling

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    Leave that shit alone says she's 17 & want a pic yall know what that's all about.
    Thankfully went with my gut and not my head on this one! Seems to be a ton of bait out in the water with big sharp hooks. Be careful!

  11. #29027

    Young, set up

    Quote Originally Posted by HughJardon  [View Original Post]
    Let's hope it's real. That shaved clam with the princess plug inserted in the ass looks fantastic!

    Whoever TOFTT please report back.
    Leave that shit alone says she's 17 & want a pic y’all know what that's all about.

  12. #29026
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    This has to be fake, right? I figure its not real, but hoping someone might have experience with this one LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...-/306131270751
    Let's hope it's real. That shaved clam with the princess plug inserted in the ass looks fantastic!

    Whoever TOFTT please report back.

  13. #29025

    Tina

    Been out of the game for a while but thinking of jumping back in. Been tryna track down Tina. Anyone heard from her lately? Texted the number I had but no response. I saw her post a few months back and tried that number but no dice. Any help would be appreciated.

    Stay safe and be smart.

  14. #29024

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    This has to be fake, right? I figure its not real, but hoping someone might have experience with this one LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...-/306131270751
    Wouldn't that be amazing, although I do not believe it for a second. I did try a reverse image search using two different search engines and it did not pull up anything, which is the first test.

    Be careful!

  15. #29023
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    This has to be fake, right? I figure its not real, but hoping someone might have experience with this one LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...-/306131270751
    Received a pretty quick reply. Said she had just settled for the night in the Chester area and to hit her back in the AM. It appears that one of the stg ads was for Fredericksburg. Didn't get a hit on the Fburg board for "Ginger". Something about it gives me concern but not sure what. Not sure if I will jump just yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape