Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 555 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 55 455 505 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 605 655 1055 1555 ... LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,325 of 37332
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29022

    Just seen her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy757  [View Original Post]
    I would not repeat. I mean I guess she's a good conversationalist, but it's obvious the monkey is talking thru her. Can't sit still, always arranging stuff. BBBJ was all I received which was subpar. Couldn't keep going past 5 minutes saying she's "tired and out of breath". Didn't say it in a rude way, but hardly got the job done. 0. 6 $ is what she wanted for donation. Low end hella sketchy area near Rosie's. No thanks.
    Ummmm.who? This is really of no help.

  2. #29021
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    This has to be fake, right? I figure its not real, but hoping someone might have experience with this one LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...-/306131270751
    God I hope she's real. I've been wanting to find a redhead provider for a while and can't seem to find one. Unless it's like a dyed red. So hopefully she is real, if anyone knows of any good redhead providers hit me up haha.

  3. #29020

    Forgot to post

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy757  [View Original Post]
    I would not repeat. I mean I guess she's a good conversationalist, but it's obvious the monkey is talking thru her. Can't sit still, always arranging stuff. BBBJ was all I received which was subpar. Couldn't keep going past 5 minutes saying she's "tired and out of breath". Didn't say it in a rude way, but hardly got the job done. 0. 6 $ is what she wanted for donation. Low end hella sketchy area near Rosie's. No thanks.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/133713605

  4. #29019

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy757  [View Original Post]
    I would not repeat. I mean I guess she's a good conversationalist, but it's obvious the monkey is talking thru her. Can't sit still, always arranging stuff. BBBJ was all I received which was subpar. Couldn't keep going past 5 minutes saying she's "tired and out of breath". Didn't say it in a rude way, but hardly got the job done. 0. 6 $ is what she wanted for donation. Low end hella sketchy area near Rosie's. No thanks.
    Please provide a link. No idea who you're speaking about LOL.

  5. #29018

    Ginger

    This has to be fake, right? I figure its not real, but hoping someone might have experience with this one LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...-/306131270751

  6. #29017
    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    CATFISH! Stay away. She is real but also real psycho and you will not enjoy your stay.
    That's not Willow sir.

  7. #29016

    I just seen her

    I would not repeat. I mean I guess she's a good conversationalist, but it's obvious the monkey is talking thru her. Can't sit still, always arranging stuff. BBBJ was all I received which was subpar. Couldn't keep going past 5 minutes saying she's "tired and out of breath". Didn't say it in a rude way, but hardly got the job done. 0. 6 $ is what she wanted for donation. Low end hella sketchy area near Rosie's. No thanks.

  8. #29015
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting reports claiming that another person is or was collaborating with Law Enforcement officials, largely because many of these reports are less than genuine.

    The fact I'll just come out and say it: From my long history running this forum, the vast majority of these accusations are authored by ex-boyfriends, ex-clients, competitors, and other individuals with a grudge who post the accusations solely to disparage their "target".

    But nevertheless, let's follow the logic:

    1. How exactly do you know that the individual is cooperating with LE? From my perspective, the only way I can imagine that you would know this would be if you were "in the room" at the time, which makes you either LE or an informant yourself.

    2. From experience, many of these accusations are substantiated solely by the author having witnessed the individual talking to cops on the street, which is not in and of itself sufficient evidence of anything. If you're claiming that as the source of your accusation, then every person who has been given a traffic ticket is also cooperating with LE. It just doesn't wash.

    3. Nevertheless, let's assume that the individual you mentioned is in fact "working with LE". OK, so what? What exactly are they going to tell them? That they fucked some guy for money? I've never heard of any individual being prosecuted for engaging in commercial sex based on the testimony of a street prostitute. It just doesn't make any sense. Can you imagine the scene in the courtroom where a jury is listening to some street prostitute on a witness stand pointing at some average Joe and claiming "He paid me for sex!". It's just laughable.

    Like I said, so what?

    The bottom line: Don't waste my time posting this sort of stupidity in my forum.

    Thanks!

  9. #29014
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Puerto Rican

    I really liked this type and even though she said she was out of short pump which I wouldn't go near thinking maybe she moved into Richmond area. Well the whole text didn't sit right with me wanted to know exactly what I wanted and I don't do that. I kept telling her I just want some company that's it. And on and on it went. Well I ended conversation and she continued to ask. Even after a day she still text me asking me what I wanted. Either she doesn't understand the rules to the game or she's setting up for a fall. You can decide but it's a Huge No Blocked and Done. Be safe Goodluck and don't let other head decide what you gunna do.

  10. #29013
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Susan

    Anybody on here get random text for Susan? Second time in past few months. Don't trust it unless somebody has spoke to her or been to see her. But she use to be one of my favorites. Dependable, clean and always willing to make sure you were good. Let me know is anything. Be safe.

  11. #29012

    Willow

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Was tx her end of April but never got the chance to meet her. At that time she stated she was in the Arboretum and sent this pic. Believe she's legit.
    CATFISH! Stay away. She is real but also real psycho and you will not enjoy your stay.

  12. #29011

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    Well, obviously it's not the same girl. The girl in the ad is definitely hotter and no tattoos different hair.
    All the pics from the ad are from stock photos off the dark web.

  13. #29010

    Fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by DamesMan  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/804-952-9210

    Crazy body, sexy video. Any seen / heard this one before?
    No chance this is legit. Over under of 5 messages before deposit comes up.

  14. #29009

    Same!

    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightSinger  [View Original Post]
    The best experience I ever had with a provider was in London. So good that I saw her twice in 24 hours. Nothing I've had in the States compares in any way.

    My advice. ? Save your money until you get back home, and while you're here go out and try to pick up American girls who find your accent charming!
    My first (and best outside of porn stars) time was in England, and I went back and saw her twice as well. It's way better there.

  15. #29008

    Anyone seen her?

    https://callescort.org/804-952-9210

    Crazy body, sexy video. Any seen / heard this one before?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape