Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 557 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 57 457 507 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 607 657 1057 1557 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 30806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22466

    It just makes it bad for all of us

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    You're giving me ideas now. Imagine if 50 of us all did this to Ashton.

    The best part was her getting mad at the guy for doing what she has done to hundreds of guys.
    I expect boos and hisses for this but these girls get anywhere from 10 or more flakes from plays per day. I had a girlfriend who was a provider and some of the girls working now are friends of mine so I see the literal flood of text messages they get as soon as their ad bumps. And out of that flood of messages, more than half set up an appointment and never show up. Why should a provider expect to take a play seriously when most of them are acting the way they are? Someone has to break the cycle.

  2. #22465

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Any girl flipping the bird in her pics isn't someone I would ever call.
    Her name was Brianna. I saw her once and had no issues. As always, YMMV.

  3. #22464
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...o/813777600185

    Someone is going to ask for info on this one. Don't fall for it. She changed her name and I can't find her old posts. The blue hair is the giveaway. Someone please post her name / names. We have to start calling these girls out.
    Any girl flipping the bird in her pics isn't someone I would ever call.

  4. #22463
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    You're giving me ideas now. Imagine if 50 of us all did this to Ashton.

    The best part was her getting mad at the guy for doing what she has done to hundreds of guys.
    I love the idea; I have loved the idea for a long time. But you guys are wasting your time if you think they will ever learn from it. Remember guys, it will ALWAYS be your fault because all of these girls are victims, most were all abused when younger or are being abused in some way by pimps, which is why they are all on drugs, which is why they do this, because they learned. Usually early. How to please men and it's always what they fall back on, and I'm sure most of them think they have some kind of power over men now. Either pathologically speaking, or just because they are dumb enough to believe having a hot smelly hole anoints them all powerful in this regard. Key characteristic of the victim mentality. Anything negative that happens to them is ALWAYS because of someone else, and will ALWAYS be your fault and not theirs. It is a fool's errand to try to teach them anything, unless you are bored or like revenge, which I personally have been guilty of many times in my younger days, and I certainly will not judge.

    This reminds me of the provider who gave me a minor but highly annoying STI a couple years ago. When I texted her, she replied with some gibberish about "if you nasty men would stop going raw. " Yes, it was my fault for going raw (in my defense I had seen her before with no issues), but it was NOT AT ALL her fault for passing on any STIs to her clients!!

  5. #22462

    Cumming to Raleigh

    Does anyone have info on this one? https://elpinky.com/united-states/no...213-78367.html.

    I will be there Thursday also open to recommendations.

  6. #22461

    Don't fall for it!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...o/813777600185

    Someone is going to ask for info on this one. Don't fall for it. She changed her name and I can't find her old posts. The blue hair is the giveaway. Someone please post her name / names. We have to start calling these girls out.

  7. #22460

    Ashton

    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    I love this and this will get my post of the year vote. You should not feel bad at all brother, she has done this to so many of us hundreds of times the last several years. I hope more of us brothers do this to her and her pos friend Taylormade. I hear the two of them laugh their asses off every time they do it to us and feel they have all the power. I know Ashton reads this, so this time we are all laughing at you, Kat.
    You're giving me ideas now. Imagine if 50 of us all did this to Ashton.

    The best part was her getting mad at the guy for doing what she has done to hundreds of guys.

  8. #22459

    I second this

    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    I love this and this will get my post of the year vote. You should not feel bad at all brother, she has done this to so many of us hundreds of times the last several years. I hope more of us brothers do this to her and her pos friend Taylormade. I hear the two of them laugh their asses off every time they do it to us and feel they have all the power. I know Ashton reads this, so this time we are all laughing at you, Kat.
    Never saw Ashton. Haven't even tried because of the reports. I haven't seen Taylormade in several years and never been ghosted by her but have waited longer than I should have. I saw the change in her after about the 3rd visit. It was the beginning of her GPS illness. I wouldn't recommend her now if she paid me. What makes her think that she's elite is beyond me.

  9. #22458

    Ashton

    I love this and this will get my post of the year vote. You should not feel bad at all brother, she has done this to so many of us hundreds of times the last several years. I hope more of us brothers do this to her and her pos friend Taylormade. I hear the two of them laugh their asses off every time they do it to us and feel they have all the power. I know Ashton reads this, so this time we are all laughing at you, Kat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nateman  [View Original Post]
    Decided turn about is fair play and used burner to set things up with ash. Hell, I was virtually walking to her room after she virtually left me in the parking lot for 48 minutes.

    I never left home. Lulz.

    I do apologize for any of you all that may have had things set up. I just wanted to do this once and won't do again. Maybe.

    The texts she sent after were fukin hilarious. I was crying with laughter. I know this is not good what I did but we must fight the power and keep these bitches in check.

    Again, I felt a bit shit about what I did however, still lmao. I won't repeat. This a naughty game that calls for naughty counter measures.

  10. #22457

    RE: soul snatcher

    Plenty of reviews under Raelynn / Raelyn or Danielle.

    HolyDiver.

  11. #22456

    Valencia Valana

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy757  [View Original Post]
    Hey ima be visiting from the Norfolk, VA area. Who offers some of the best BBBJ in the Raleigh metro area? Other than Jessica Foxx, she's already on my radar.
    Another good one at BBBJ is Valencia Valana https://tryst.link/escort/valencia-valana.

  12. #22455

  13. #22454

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy757  [View Original Post]
    Hey ima be visiting from the Norfolk, VA area. Who offers some of the best BBBJ in the Raleigh metro area? Other than Jessica Foxx, she's already on my radar.
    As you specifically mention BBBJ, I would suggest Jessica's friend Savannah. I daresay I might rate her BBBJ as a touch above Jessica's (though I think my overall chemistry is better with Jessica). They work out of the same location so if you see one it should not be too difficult to arrange something with the other. They are both excellent providers.

    https://tryst.link/escort/savannahstaxxx

  14. #22453

    Samantha of STG in Raleigh

    I should have known better than to go to a Capital Blvd address. I got there, took care of donation. She showed me an ankle monitor. I should have left then. 5 minutes later there was a loud knock on the door. She said it was her ex. I hurriedly dressed. No one was in the hall. I left. Expensive mistake. But a lesson learned.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...h/505245995926

  15. #22452

    Visiting-best BBBJ provider?

    Hey ima be visiting from the Norfolk, VA area. Who offers some of the best BBBJ in the Raleigh metro area? Other than Jessica Foxx, she's already on my radar.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape