Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #52191

    Abro Spa

    Went yesterday. Didn't get her name. 40's, kinda cute, large c's. Reluctant to give service until $ exchange. Only HJ. I am very quick releasing bra strap and it was difficult to reach as she kept staying just out of reach. She did not want to give UTC but once I released those puppies, she didn't stop the HJ. Found nice nips, to the feel. $. 7 otd. Looking for FS so prob won't return unless another monger reports success.

  2. #52190

    Cartersville fun

    I don't get to enjoy the hobby much anymore but I was in the Cartersville area and decided to try out 7 Healing that I read about on here. I can't remember the name of the girl I drew but she was a little bombshell that really got into the FS side of things. Which is what we started with so she could "take her time" with me. Needles to say it was a blast and after we where done she filled the remaining time with a massage. It was just an average massage but hey, that's not why I went there. Would recommend if you are up that way. It was 200 otd BTW.

    Side question: anyone been to therapy plus recently? Will be in that area soon and was curious if they are still worth visiting.

  3. #52189
    Quote Originally Posted by UniforTwo  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone, first time poster here. Just wondering if anyone knows where Yoyo from Meet Massage went to? She was there about two months ago, and then suddenly left. I think she was at Abro before that.

    Also if anyone knows of any places near Lawrenceville or Suwanee with a bit on the younger side talent, info would be appreciated.

    Much appreciated.
    Try Ellie or ally at meetme. But a few months ago may massage in duluth had a young girl and also starlight have a maybe 30's girl a few weeks ago I can't remember the name. I'm also looking for young talent.

  4. #52188
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotGr8  [View Original Post]
    Everything makes sense. Just trying to understand what is the reason behind this one. Thanks.
    They will think you are filming them and putting you hands up like that shows you didn't place her hands on your Johnson.

  5. #52187

    Yoyo from Meet?

    Hi everyone, first time poster here. Just wondering if anyone knows where Yoyo from Meet Massage went to? She was there about two months ago, and then suddenly left. I think she was at Abro before that.

    Also if anyone knows of any places near Lawrenceville or Suwanee with a bit on the younger side talent, info would be appreciated.

    Much appreciated.

  6. #52186

    Elite Asian massage duluth

    Met a lady she is old maybe 45. As instructed by my Guru. I was cool and just went to room, lying down without towel in place. She was tired and said she is going to have lunch and back. After 10 min she came back. Put some music. Took 1 hour massage and she did a very good massage. I had a pain in my every inch of body.

    Massage was excellent and I did some small talk on music. No teasers and nothing.

    Flipped and again massage and she said finished. I saw a note near the wall "no means no" respect. I dressed up paid $70 and tip $15 and back. Nothing happened so sad. Now hunting for next.

    Anybody got HE and HJ here?

    Please recommend few nearby johns creek. Thanks.

  7. #52185

    Good 101

    Quote Originally Posted by Basser  [View Original Post]
    When you flip over don't put your hands above your head.
    Everything makes sense. Just trying to understand what is the reason behind this one. Thanks.

  8. #52184
    Quote Originally Posted by SindayMass  [View Original Post]
    I hope your pricing is the out-the-door price? Cause if not, your either paying to much or going to be jackin' up prices around tow.
    Otd of course.

  9. #52183
    Quote Originally Posted by Basser  [View Original Post]
    Asking for a girl by name is a red flag if it's your first time there. If they ask if you've been there before say it was a good while ago.

    Go in. Take who they give you. They take you to the room and say get undressed. Do so. Lay face down on the table with no towel covering you.

    She will come in and ask hard, medium or soft. You pick. At some point she may tease your backside or inner thighs and bossily your plums.

    When she says turn over the negotiation begins.

    She will ask what you want. My response is everything. She may want the money up front. Don't take your wallet in. Pay cash and only bring what you are willing to spend. 1 to 1. 2 for level 1. 5 to 1. 8 for L2. 2. 0 to 2. 2 for L3.

    You have to be cool about it or they will think you are law enforcement. Don't have your phone out. Don't act nervous. When fou flip over don't put your hands above your head.
    I hope your pricing is the out-the-door price? Cause if not, your either paying to much or going to be jackin' up prices around tow.

  10. #52182

    UU Massage Kennesaw

    Nana is still there and still good for her age. Angela is youngish looks 20's, very green, Massage not great and finish needs coaching but nice to look at a pretty young face.

  11. #52181

    Family Foot Spa Kennesaw

    Is closed for one month and will be back up and running on June 12th.

  12. #52180

    Thank you education

    Thank for the details, can you please elaborate more on the sentence "1 to 1. 2 for level 1. 5 to 1. 8 for L2. 2. 0 to 2. 2 for L3".

    I am not understanding, pardon my knowledge on those short words. Should I go again to same shop or should I avoid them now? Because they might have seen me.

    I want a blow job or hand job and should be able to access to her jugs. Any code word I need to tell her?

    Also please recommend some massages center around johns creek area.

    Quote Originally Posted by Basser  [View Original Post]
    Asking for a girl by name is a red flag if it's your first time there. If they ask if you've been there before say it was a good while ago.

    Go in. Take who they give you. They take you to the room and say get undressed. Do so. Lay face down on the table with no towel covering you.

    She will come in and ask hard, medium or soft. You pick. At some point she may tease your backside or inner thighs and bossily your plums.

    When she says turn over the negotiation begins.

    She will ask what you want. My response is everything. She may want the money up front. Don't take your wallet in. Pay cash and only bring what you are willing to spend. 1 to 1. 2 for level 1. 5 to 1. 8 for L2. 2. 0 to 2. 2 for L3.

    You have to be cool about it or they will think you are law enforcement. Don't have your phone out. Don't act nervous. When fou flip over don't put your hands above your head.

  13. #52179
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    May has been at ZR forever: sucks she left. Did you try the other ZR close to South Cobb Dr? Maybe she reunited with Zoey at PZ for double tit tandem. She also used to work at ZR.
    She went to Beijing last month. I believe she'll be returning.

  14. #52178

    Dude.

    Quote Originally Posted by Admirersecret  [View Original Post]
    Hello Sir,

    After reading your feedback two days back I went to same spot, I asked is it cici, they said it's Vici. Book the appointment and when I went their I asked the similar massage as per you guidelines. They refused saying they don't do such massages.

    How this works? Do I need to get a massage and get inside when to talk about theses things? Give me some instructions to get successful massage like you are getting below.

    Is it like $50 tip I have to give it to girl cash inside while massaging and $60 outside? How this all works out?

    I live in johns creek also need some recommendations on more such places nearby and who to get.
    Asking for a girl by name is a red flag if it's your first time there. If they ask if you've been there before say it was a good while ago.

    Go in. Take who they give you. They take you to the room and say get undressed. Do so. Lay face down on the table with no towel covering you.

    She will come in and ask hard, medium or soft. You pick. At some point she may tease your backside or inner thighs and bossily your plums.

    When she says turn over the negotiation begins.

    She will ask what you want. My response is everything. She may want the money up front. Don't take your wallet in. Pay cash and only bring what you are willing to spend. 1 to 1. 2 for level 1. 5 to 1. 8 for L2. 2. 0 to 2. 2 for L3.

    You have to be cool about it or they will think you are law enforcement. Don't have your phone out. Don't act nervous. When fou flip over don't put your hands above your head.

  15. #52177
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisStark  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update I was going to visit ZR for her. Does anybody have any recommendations for where I can get a Russian?
    May has been at ZR forever: sucks she left. Did you try the other ZR close to South Cobb Dr? Maybe she reunited with Zoey at PZ for double tit tandem. She also used to work at ZR.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape