Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 37364
-
05-17-23 17:01 #28319Regular Member

Posts: 1Looking for AMP
Hi, just looking for a recommendation for an AMP with masseurs on skirt and HE near Novi.
-
05-17-23 15:34 #28318Senior Member

Posts: 312Anna
Counln't help making a second visit to Anna. She is pretty special. I usually have a tough time finishing with a cover, but with her I have trouble holding out for a while. She is one of the few that will stare right into your eyes the whole time and she has a very pretty face.
-
05-17-23 10:14 #28317Senior Member

Posts: 863Vivian
Anyone seen Vivian with the cluttered Apartment lately?
-
05-16-23 21:26 #28316Senior Member

Posts: 929So can 80 plus 120.
Originally Posted by JonMels
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 19:49 #28315Senior Member

Posts: 977Yep. These guys are way over paying for an AMP. House fee plus $120-$140 tip and these ladies are going to do everything they do. That's full service at any decent Korean AMP.
Originally Posted by BigMac55
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 18:23 #28314Senior Member

Posts: 134Paying too much
I've never paid more than 220 total at Magic (80+140).
Originally Posted by JonMels
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 17:57 #28313Regular Member

Posts: 13In order:
Originally Posted by HardOne3
[View Original Post]
Tanya: Fit middle-aged black woman.
Carmen: Heavier black woman, maybe late 20's.
Sydney: Young, cute, white woman, but ending was a little meh.
All are guaranteed HE, which can be an issue at PP.
-
05-15-23 22:43 #28312Senior Member

Posts: 3727 mile Anna
So I walked in the other day and asked for Anna and I got a "Taiwanese" lady. She had dark black hair, pretty face and sexy.
Originally Posted by ReachAround
[View Original Post]
Paid 250 for hh. CBJ / LFK / Doggy / CG.
Feels like I overpaid but maybe because it was my 1st time?
I'd like 2 pops and BBBJ CIM next time.
The other lady that opened the door for me (no clue what her name is) was about to be my provider, she is shorter, but not as attractive to me.
-
05-15-23 21:41 #28311Senior Member

Posts: 755Re: Ruby
80 plus 220 can equal BBBJ, BBFS, dfk, daty with Ruby. Just saw her on Thursday.
Originally Posted by BusterTc
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 21:00 #28310Senior Member

Posts: 929Being a regular will get you better service more so than overtipping. Read an interesting article once on overtippers. It's viewed as an attempt to gain control over someone. The typical response mechanism is to accept the tip, but provide the same service. I find this true for bartenders that give me a full pour of whiskey because I'm a regular not an over tipper.
Originally Posted by GoodTimer88
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 18:36 #28309Senior Member

Posts: 312Jazz
There are reports on this page.
Originally Posted by HighLife68
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 17:19 #28308Senior Member

Posts: 115Jazz
Considering Jazz.
Any comments about her looks and body type.
Half or full hour.
Options for activities.
Ty.
-
05-15-23 13:05 #28307Senior Member

Posts: 312One more thing
By the way. I didn't ask her to do this. I didn't even realize it was happening until walking out and I heard him talking. Didn't even know she was the only one there.
Originally Posted by GoodTimer88
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 11:49 #28306Senior Member

Posts: 312Tipping
I had an interesting experience with this last weekend. I have a place nearby that is very convenient for me, which is important because of short unpredictable windows to partake. I always pay more than the normal rate and they treat me well. One day I walked in a few minutes after another guy and there was only one girl working. He was already on the table by the time I came in. She took me to the shower and I heard her tell him it would be a few minutes. Her and I went at for a half hour and then she came in to clean me up. As I was leaving, I could hear the other guy complaining that he had to get back to work. I just find that if I'm a regular and I take care of them, they will take care of me too. I'm not an easy finisher and they always work hard for the extra cash.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-23 23:56 #28305Senior Member

Posts: 75Legit.
It's your typical AAMP. You won't find any massage tables or get a massage for that matter but, you will find a mattress on the floor and they will get straight to business to get you out the door as quickly as possible.
Originally Posted by LolzFail
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




