Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 37356
-
05-15-23 21:41 #28311Senior Member

Posts: 755Re: Ruby
80 plus 220 can equal BBBJ, BBFS, dfk, daty with Ruby. Just saw her on Thursday.
Originally Posted by BusterTc
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 21:00 #28310Senior Member

Posts: 929Being a regular will get you better service more so than overtipping. Read an interesting article once on overtippers. It's viewed as an attempt to gain control over someone. The typical response mechanism is to accept the tip, but provide the same service. I find this true for bartenders that give me a full pour of whiskey because I'm a regular not an over tipper.
Originally Posted by GoodTimer88
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 18:36 #28309Senior Member

Posts: 312Jazz
There are reports on this page.
Originally Posted by HighLife68
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 17:19 #28308Senior Member

Posts: 115Jazz
Considering Jazz.
Any comments about her looks and body type.
Half or full hour.
Options for activities.
Ty.
-
05-15-23 13:05 #28307Senior Member

Posts: 312One more thing
By the way. I didn't ask her to do this. I didn't even realize it was happening until walking out and I heard him talking. Didn't even know she was the only one there.
Originally Posted by GoodTimer88
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 11:49 #28306Senior Member

Posts: 312Tipping
I had an interesting experience with this last weekend. I have a place nearby that is very convenient for me, which is important because of short unpredictable windows to partake. I always pay more than the normal rate and they treat me well. One day I walked in a few minutes after another guy and there was only one girl working. He was already on the table by the time I came in. She took me to the shower and I heard her tell him it would be a few minutes. Her and I went at for a half hour and then she came in to clean me up. As I was leaving, I could hear the other guy complaining that he had to get back to work. I just find that if I'm a regular and I take care of them, they will take care of me too. I'm not an easy finisher and they always work hard for the extra cash.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-23 23:56 #28305Senior Member

Posts: 75Legit.
It's your typical AAMP. You won't find any massage tables or get a massage for that matter but, you will find a mattress on the floor and they will get straight to business to get you out the door as quickly as possible.
Originally Posted by LolzFail
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-23 22:11 #28304Senior Member

Posts: 427Overtipping
I've tried that tactic once. Over tipped with a known provider that I had gone to a dozen times before thinking we could turn things up a notch. Service did not change. It only fed her ego even more than it was already and now she is on her own and charging that much (200 total) for lackluster massage and HJ or covered BJ. 200 can and should get FS on any of the Detroit forums whether escort, AMP, SW, etc. Only difference is the Indy girls get to keep it all for themselves. 120-140 tip is the norm around here at the AMPs to get FS.
Originally Posted by BusterTc
[View Original Post]
Overtipping just makes them greedy for more, IMHO.
-
05-14-23 18:30 #28303Senior Member

Posts: 64Money Man
Why don't you show everyone your bank balances while you're at it. It's not about how much money you have. I know millionaires that wouldn't over pay. End of story.
Originally Posted by BusterTc
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-23 16:29 #28302Senior Member

Posts: 99I prefer to pat more than normal because I think I get better service that way. I can afford it, so for me I was not overpaying because I had a great time. End of story.
Originally Posted by Questar999
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-23 16:12 #28301Regular Member

Posts: 107 Mile Spa again. LOL
Stopped by before closing on Friday. Anna was available and so opted for 30 minutes with HE.
You guys are right, she doesn't mess around!! I had to pump the breaks a little or it was going to get messy real quick!!
Wasn't a fan of FIV but DAY was encouraged. A little confusing.
Expect 1. 5 out the door for 30 minutes of relaxation.
See is leaving on the 18th for probably a week she said.
-
05-14-23 11:48 #28300Regular Member

Posts: 7Scam? I see ads like this often.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/detro...2/929506862919
I always see this on STG to goto some random house, or something. Or a condo. I always think it's the cops. I've never texted one, but are they legit? What's the deal. I know it isn't them in the pics. But curious.
-
05-14-23 10:07 #28299Senior Member

Posts: 86Was it 1 all in for CBJ? Or is that on top of the fee?
Originally Posted by Sxg5000
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-23 19:40 #28298Regular Member

Posts: 8I just inspected. Was 2 for FS, I opted 1 for CBJ. Definetly not much of a rub but attractive girls (in comparison to rest of locations).
Originally Posted by John182
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-23 03:47 #28297Senior Member

Posts: 480STOP IT, overpaid 2 MAX otherwise don't stay.
Originally Posted by BusterTc
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





